a vote for John McCain....

LOL, Gore is a smuck and Kerry was even worse. I voted for Bush both times only because at the time, I saw him as the lesser of 2 evils. Now I have come to realize that if we keep just picking the lesser of 2 evils then we we always only have the lesser of 2 evils as our choices. I see the only way to real change to be to actually vote for real change, and not just keep supporting either of these corrupted parties who could care less about the American people or what they want.

Clinton/Gore did not do a great job in my opinion. They failed on many issues. Just One being the fact that the completely ignored the threat of International Terrorism. An Issue I think is rather important.

Give me a break, Clinton committed a crime when he lied on the stand. I personally at the time never thought he should have been asked questions about his sex life, but he was, and he chose to lie on the stand.

I have never spoken a single word in support of Delay. He was a corrupt ass. Just one of the reasons why I no longer support Republicans.

Me either.

Wait so you voted for Bush 1 then Clinton twice but somehow you can't believe anyone else could make such changes in their views? I hardly have a hard on for Bob Barr. On the contrary I am only voting for him, in the hopes of sending a message to the republicans that Conservatives are fed up with them. In fact I think many of Bob Barr's and the Libertarians ideas are insane, if I thought he could actually win, I would rethink my vote.

people change dumb ass. I had kids, and grew up some, and my perspective on things changes somewhat.

Once again you simply assume you know what I did and call me a liar. Frankly you are starting to piss me off with your baseless accusations. So if you are going to call me a liar, every time you post, then I might as well do the same. I think you are full of shit when you say you voted for Bush1, and for Clinton twice. Because judging by your behavior in this thread, and over all, I am guessing you are about 15, and not even able to vote yet. You enjoy people making baseless accusations about you? I bet not.

buzz off Bobo.

Buzz off? YOu are Mr. Budinsky.

And thank you for proving you are/were a Republican, just as I thought. You voted for GW twice. Now that your party has ruined the country over 8 years, you couldn't possibly vote Democratic, so you are going to some 3rd party. That doesn't make you an independent. That makes you a disgruntled Republican. I'm not upset with the Democrats. Why should I be? Nancy and Harry Reed have done an ok job, considering the situation in Washington. Clinton was the man.

Clinton and Gore ignored International terrorism? Do you mean sort of like Bush has been ignoring the situation in Pakistan/Afganistan? So you understand and make excuses for Bush on why he can't catch Osama but you look back pre 9-11 and blame Clinton for the same thing? At least post 9-11 we had the opportunity to go anywhere and wipe out these terrorists, but because Bush squandered that opportunity by invading Iraq, now we can't go into places like Pakistan because we already spent that check.

You know what? You are a joke. I'm so glad to hear you voted for Bush twice. I rest my case. And I hear you slowly but surely talking yourself into voting for McCain. The Bobb Barr bullshit is just a smokescreen. IMO. :eusa_liar:

I'm just glad this time it isn't independents that are voting third party. They realize that they helped put Bush in office. But this time it is Conservatives going third party. That's going to hurt McCain. With or without your vote, McCain is going to lose. Obama was already killing him on the economy, and after yesterday, he is going to catch up to him on foreign issues, seeing as how Malaki agrees with Obama's timetable for withdraw.

Now let us see the spin the GOP will put on that.

And proof American voters are dumb, sometimes it actually hurts a candidate when the rest of the world agrees with them because "we don't care what Europe, or the Middle East or Mexico or China thinks". It's the us vs. them mentality. God forbid you look at the situation from a 3rd party perspective. That's why I love international news. It is much different than the mainstream or corporate media.

And proof American voters are dumb, sometimes it actually hurts a candidate when the rest of the world agrees with them because "we don't care what Europe, or the Middle East or Mexico or China thinks". It's the us vs. them mentality. God forbid you look at the situation from a 3rd party perspective. That's why I love international news. It is much different than the mainstream or corporate media.

So true, I once wrote that idiot on the WSJ, James Taranto, who criticized Kerry because he was French looking, WTF is that is supposed to mean. Funny, I must have got under his skin as he replied and changed his picture soon after as I called him a fat......along with reading into his writing as Freud would have. LOL

So true, I once wrote that idiot on the WSJ, James Taranto, who criticized Kerry because he was French looking, WTF is that is supposed to mean. Funny, I must have got under his skin as he replied and changed his picture soon after as I called him a fat......along with reading into his writing as Freud would have. LOL

Just remember, everything the GOP accuses the Democrats of, is what is true about themselves. It's called projecting. They didn't keep us safe, but somehow said convinced the voters that they were better on national security. They said the dems were big spenders, would grow government, would ruin the economy, etc. They did everything they accused the democrats of. '

They said Kerry was no hero, and they elected a draft dodger.

They said Clinton smoked pot. WOW!!! And Bush is a cocaine user.

They call Obama an elitist, and McCain and Bush never really worked for what they got. They both got into school because of their dads. Now Gore and Kerry might have done the same, but they didn't bring it up.

THey had a problem with Kerry's rich wife, but they are ok with Cindy McCain.

They are the biggest hypocrits. That's why new voters just aren't buying it. They don't remember Reagan. Screw Reagan. What have THEY done for us lately. I love it how they got out of touch with reality and tried to use Rovian tactics but it just isn't working this time.

Buzz off? YOu are Mr. Budinsky.

And thank you for proving you are/were a Republican, just as I thought. You voted for GW twice. Now that your party has ruined the country over 8 years, you couldn't possibly vote Democratic, so you are going to some 3rd party. That doesn't make you an independent. That makes you a disgruntled Republican.

no it makes me a disgruntled Conservative pal, The problem is you can not see that there is a difference between being partisan for an ideology, and simply being partisan for a party.

As far as the rest of your post, I will not even respond to it, because all you are doing is calling me a liar again, and deciding who you think I will vote for despite anything that I say. Just another baseless accusation. You can not accept that not everybody sees the world in the nice tidy black and white that you do.

When I voted for Clinton I did it because I thought he was the best choice, or the lesser evil, When I voted for Bush I did it for the same reasons. It turned out I was wrong both times IMO. It turned out I was wrong to ever support Either party!!

The only path to real change is to stop voting for Both parties, and start voting for real change in the system, not just with in the current 2 party system.

no it makes me a disgruntled Conservative pal, The problem is you can not see that there is a difference between being partisan for an ideology, and simply being partisan for a party.

As far as the rest of your post, I will not even respond to it, because all you are doing is calling me a liar again, and deciding who you think I will vote for despite anything that I say. Just another baseless accusation. You can not accept that not everybody sees the world in the nice tidy black and white that you do.

When I voted for Clinton I did it because I thought he was the best choice, or the lesser evil, When I voted for Bush I did it for the same reasons. It turned out I was wrong both times IMO. It turned out I was wrong to ever support Either party!!

The only path to real change is to stop voting for Both parties, and start voting for real change in the system, not just with in the current 2 party system.

BTW, Just to clarify... Clinton didn't lie "on the stand". He didn't tell the truth at a deposition which shouldn't have been held. But the Supreme Court thought it cute to make him the first president to ever be subjected to civil process during his term of office.

And asking myself which is relevant to my life, Clinton lying about an affair or Bush lying about intel, well......

BTW, Just to clarify... Clinton didn't lie "on the stand". He didn't tell the truth at a deposition which shouldn't have been held. But the Supreme Court thought it cute to make him the first president to ever be subjected to civil process during his term of office.

And asking myself which is relevant to my life, Clinton lying about an affair or Bush lying about intel, well......

In retrospect, I wish Clinton would have told them to F off like Bush has been doing to Congress for the past 1.5 years.

I love how Republicans try to say the Dems have been in "power" for 2 years when it has only been 1.5 yrs. And a one person majority. And Liebermann being "the one". Traitor. Scumbag if you ask me. I hope he is run out of politics. I hope McCain picks him. PLEASE!!!! Pick him!!!!

Thanks for the clarifications, I am sure you saw where I said he should have never been asked the question in the first place.

As far as bush being a liar, You are of course correct, I will not lift a finger in his defense.

In retrospect, I wish Clinton would have told them to F off like Bush has been doing to Congress for the past 1.5 years.

Well, that was the lesson that Dick Cheney took away from Watergate and Clinton... never answer a question... never give information... tell them where to stick it.

I love how Republicans try to say the Dems have been in "power" for 2 years when it has only been 1.5 yrs. And a one person majority. And Liebermann being "the one". Traitor. Scumbag if you ask me. I hope he is run out of politics. I hope McCain picks him. PLEASE!!!! Pick him!!!!

Dems haven't been in "power" because they haven't had a veto proof Congress...

I'm personally very disappointed in Joe Lieberman.... very.

Dems haven't been in "power" because they haven't had a veto proof Congress...

personally I think the veto argument is BULLSHIT considering Bush has only used it twice, and if I recall one of those times was when it was a republican congress.

Are you only going to be happy when it is only Democrats in the congress?

personally I think the veto argument is BULLSHIT considering Bush has only used it twice, and if I recall one of those times was when it was a republican congress.

Are you only going to be happy when it is only Democrats in the congress?

Nope... I believe in balance. And I respect Republicans like Chuck Hegel; But he isn't what the republican party is any more.

And just so you understand, I've never voted for a democratic mayor of my city and I've mostly voted repub for governor.

It's about the loonies who took over the party that I object to... reactionaries.... neocons... uber hawks.... religious right.....

They represent nothing I believe in.

Now talk about real conservatives who stay out of other peoples' bedrooms.... maybe there's room for compromise. But that isn't what the Rovian Repub party wants.

Nope... I believe in balance. And I respect Republicans like Chuck Hegel; But he isn't what the republican party is any more.

And just so you understand, I've never voted for a democratic mayor of my city and I've mostly voted repub for governor.

It's about the loonies who took over the party that I object to... reactionaries.... neocons... uber hawks.... religious right.....

They represent nothing I believe in.

Now talk about real conservatives who stay out of other peoples' bedrooms.... maybe there's room for compromise. But that isn't what the Rovian Repub party wants.

I agree 100% with every part of that post.

I think if the Congress, Dems and Reps, gave a rats ass about the crisis we are in right now, they would not be getting ready to take a long vacation.

Last edited:
On this we agree.

I actually think if you find out your kid is going to be severely retarded at the last minute, you should be able to abort. I don't remember anything when I was first born, so no harm.

Sort of like how I'm ok with Jack Kavorkian helping people commit suicide. If there is no quality of life, a person should be able to decide enough is enough.

But as for late term abortions. It is used rarely. But a person should not be forced to raise a child for 50 years if they are severely retarded.

No I'm not saying you should be able to kill a 2 year old retarded child. But lots of new borns die every year. I don't even think they make you have an official funeral for them. It happens. Sad, horrible, and I myself would probably choose to raise the child, but I think that is the parents/mother's choice. Once the baby is born though, it is official. You can't kill a human.

I know, horrible, but it's life. And if the person can't or doesn't want to deal with it, society will have to. I hate this conversation/topic. I just wanted to see what you thought.

No I'm not saying you should be able to kill a 2 year old retarded child. But lots of new borns die every year. I don't even think they make you have an official funeral for them.

There you go thinking again, that is where you seem to get into trouble. Nobody is required to have an official funeral Bobo, what they are required to do is dispose of the body in an approved of fashion.

Forum List

Back