a vote for John McCain....

Not one substantive reply: Name calling, irrelevancy, and the usual stupidity. Is it any wonder they elected the current groups of fools? One more SC ideologue and America will take another step backward to theocracy and plutocracy. The poor will suffer more and America will fall down even further below third world nations in infant mortality among other things.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Amazon.com: Deer Hunting with Jesus: Dispatches from America's Class War: Joe Bageant: Books

GeographyIQ - World Atlas - Rankings - Infant mortality rate (All Ascending)

Fear mongering is all you have. The one party that preys on the weak is the Democratic party when it plays these fear mongering lies. You must be feeling desperate MidCan, afraid your savior won't make it?

Not one substantive reply: Name calling, irrelevancy, and the usual stupidity. Is it any wonder they elected the current groups of fools? One more SC ideologue and America will take another step backward to theocracy and plutocracy. The poor will suffer more and America will fall down even further below third world nations in infant mortality among other things.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Amazon.com: Deer Hunting with Jesus: Dispatches from America's Class War: Joe Bageant: Books

GeographyIQ - World Atlas - Rankings - Infant mortality rate (All Ascending)

Hmm I didn't call anyone any names, though I have been called quiet a few indeed.

A vote for Barack Hussein Obama is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Obama's FISA Betrayal

Barack Obama on the Issues

* Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
* FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
* Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
* Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
* 2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
* Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
* Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
* Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
* Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
* Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)

A vote for Barack

Not true you have the right to own a gun, that it is dangerous and regulated is just good governmental policy. And please try to be original.

>

Yes, midcan5, two homos barebacking one another at their favorite bathhouse and doctor crushing a baby's skull before sucking him out of his mother's vagina with a vacuum and throwing his corpse into a dumpster behind the clinic are both examples of the fundamental principle of America in action. The Founding Fathers had both in mind while writing the Constitution, but not gun rights for private citizens.

Yes, midcan5, two homos barebacking one another at their favorite bathhouse and doctor crushing a baby's skull before sucking him out of his mother's vagina with a vacuum and throwing his corpse into a dumpster behind the clinic are both examples of the fundamental principle of America in action. The Founding Fathers had both in mind while writing the Constitution, but not gun rights for private citizens.

LMAO. Hard to argue with you on that one.

I know you were, your intellectual honesty and willingness to put party dogma aside in favor of open-mindedness, candor and objectivity were noted, hence the rep I gave you.

Oh, pardon me, I didn't realize you were retarded. In the future if I agree with anything you say, I'll just neg rep you, otay?

Nope. I thought Ninja's post was funny and said so and he neg repped me for it.

Maybe he's just a little oversensitive and apt to take things the wrong way.

If I neg repped you, it was the result of an accidental mouse click, because I meant to give you a positive rep. My bad.

LMAO. Ninja's notorious for PUI (Posting Under the Influence). He'll post threads about having anal sex with guys and not remember it the next day.

The only way Ninja will neg rep you is if you tell him you want to take away his guns.

Did I ever say I wanted to be there for 100 years? I was simply pointing out the Obama supporters in this board, and all over, are lying when they use the quote out of context to act like McCain would keep us in a war for 100 years. You bobo are one pf the worst offenders of this lie.

But to answer a few of your questions. How many casualties happen each year from our "occupation" of Korea and Japan? Because these are the 2 missions McCain was comparing a possible long term deployment in Iraq to.

How much do our deployments to Korea and Japan cost?

You didn't answer questions, you asked questions.

one reason arabs hate us is because we occupy s. arabis. since mohamad 1000 yrs ago, they have been against infedel invading occupiers!

if you don't understand that well then.

You didn't answer questions, you asked questions.

one reason arabs hate us is because we occupy s. arabis. since mohamad 1000 yrs ago, they have been against infedel invading occupiers!

if you don't understand that well then.

I didn't answer your questions because they are retarded questions, and It is funny you would point out that to me, I ask you all kinds of questions and you just spout more of your senseless BS.

Please Name an Arab Nation we are occupying other than Iraq, and Saudi does not count. Because we have a small force and a few bases there does not qualify as an occupation.

Back on topic.

Abortion preaching for those who will never have to face the decision is simply hypocrisy in my book. Walk in someone's shoes before you preach your superficial, too easy, morality. A child dies every 15 seconds, a living child, not a few cells. Late term abortion is already illegal. The same people who argue against abortion argue against education and the distribution of birth control. When the moralizers start adopting children and supporting education they can attack the why of unwanted pregnancies, till then they remain hypocrites.

children deaths
Today, over 26,500 children died around the world - Global Issues

abortion rights
Judith Jarvis Thomson: Abortion

Back on topic.

Abortion preaching for those who will never have to face the decision is simply hypocrisy in my book. Walk in someone's shoes before you preach your superficial, too easy, morality. A child dies every 15 seconds, a living child, not a few cells. Late term abortion is already illegal. The same people who argue against abortion argue against education and the distribution of birth control. When the moralizers start adopting children and supporting education they can attack the why of unwanted pregnancies, till then they remain hypocrites.

children deaths
Today, over 26,500 children died around the world - Global Issues

abortion rights
Judith Jarvis Thomson: Abortion

They also tend to forget the child once born... bitching and moaning about the cost of both health and welfare...

Forum List

Back