A Voice Of Reason: Allen West On Trayvon Martin Case...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNJ-tlI2dw]Allen West on Trayvon Martin case: No one should use this to 'push an ideological agenda' - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2:

“I don’t think anyone should be using this tragedy to push an ideological agenda, to include the anti-gun lobby,”

Some civil rights leaders, such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, have been criticized by conservatives for politicizing the case.

“His family should be outraged at the fact that they’re using this child as the bait to inflame racial passions,” Rev. C.L. Bryant, a former NAACP leader told TheDC on Monday.

West was also asked if he thought Martin’s parents should be participating in a Judiciary Committee briefing on racial profiling and hate crimes. “I’ve got to tell you. This is the people’s house and so they have a right to come and bring their case,” West responded, adding that he had “no thoughts” on the case itself. “I’m not an investigator and so I need to see, we all need to see what comes out of the investigation and let it materialize,”

Read more: Allen West | Trayvon Martin | Ideological agenda | The Daily Caller

Allen West on Trayvon Martin case: No one should use this to 'push an ideological agenda' - YouTube

:clap2::clap2:

“I don’t think anyone should be using this tragedy to push an ideological agenda, to include the anti-gun lobby,”

Some civil rights leaders, such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, have been criticized by conservatives for politicizing the case.

“His family should be outraged at the fact that they’re using this child as the bait to inflame racial passions,” Rev. C.L. Bryant, a former NAACP leader told TheDC on Monday.

West was also asked if he thought Martin’s parents should be participating in a Judiciary Committee briefing on racial profiling and hate crimes. “I’ve got to tell you. This is the people’s house and so they have a right to come and bring their case,” West responded, adding that he had “no thoughts” on the case itself. “I’m not an investigator and so I need to see, we all need to see what comes out of the investigation and let it materialize,”

Read more: Allen West | Trayvon Martin | Ideological agenda | The Daily Caller

Good response.

Forum List

Back