a voice from the Past

vermae

Rookie
Sep 17, 2009
My name is vermae and I'm a senior lady,I have lived a long time and my ideas might be a little dated.But to get to the age of me you had to know a little something.so maybe we can learn something together ,I'm still in the learning process.I'm from the old school."you never know it all and as long as you live you keep learning.I hope to have fun on this forum and please don't get mad at me If Idon't agree with you all the time,one thing we all have in common "we love our country.:clap2:

My name is vermae and I'm a senior lady,I have lived a long time and my ideas might be a little dated.But to get to the age of me you had to know a little something.so maybe we can learn something together ,I'm still in the learning process.I'm from the old school."you never know it all and as long as you live you keep learning.I hope to have fun on this forum and please don't get mad at me If Idon't agree with you all the time,one thing we all have in common "we love our country.:clap2:

I'm excited to hear your perspectives and I'd like to read some of your history. To start with, click on (User CP). Glad your here... :popcorn:... Lumpy

Del wanted me to ask exactly how old you are .

I'm 79years old.A depression baby.Only a few left.:dig:

A 79-year-old on a message board? Wow... Most people I know over 70 won't touch a computer with a 30-foot pole, let alone debate on message boards with 'em. Nice to see someone who'd have a few memories of the depression posting here.

Last edited:
welcome to the board
i'm sure you will have an interesting perspective on many subjects

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay and dont get scared off by those of us who are a litlte "rough around the edges"

Forum List

Back