A Vital Assessment of Obama. A Must Read

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008

Bill Brown, is a highly respected retired member of the Bill y Graham team. So, I take his assessment of Obama very seriously and for that reason accept his challenge to pass this on. I share his concern about the 'rock star' image Obama has and watch with growing concern at the celebrity status the media has foisted upon him. Here is hope this email informs you in a wise way.

We are witnessing a political phenomenon with
Barack Obama of rare magnitude. His speeches have
inspired millions and yet most of his followers
have no idea of what he stands f or except
platitudes of 'Change' or that he says he will be
a 'Uniter'. The power of speech from a charismatic person truly can be a powerful thing.
Certainly Billy Graham had charisma and both his
manner of speech and particularly the content
changed millions. On the extreme other hand, the
charisma of Adolph Hitler inspired millions and
the results were catastrophic.

Just Some of What Defines Barack Obama:

He voted against banning partial birth abortion..
He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.
In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.
Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as minimum wage affair.
Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.
His religious convictions are very murky.
He is willing to meet with F idel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad..
Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have a conference with all Muslim nations.
Opposed the Patriot Act.

Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.
Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.
Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.
Wants to make the minimum wage a 'living wage'.

Is a big believer in the separation of church and state.
Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead supports increasing the amount of tax paid.

He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax
He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax
He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.
Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded...
He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing.

If your political choices are consistent with Barack Obama 's and you think that his positions will bring America together or make it a better place, then you will probably enjoy the ride and not forward this Email. If you are like most Americans that after examining what he stands for, are truly not in line with his record, it would be prudent to get off the wave or better yet, never get .. it comes on shore and undermines the very foundations of this great Country. We have limited time to save America or the Supreme Court as we know it.

Inaction is action.
If you agree this is important, pass it on. The mainstream media will not do it for you!

Faith without works is dead

Obama, By Bill Brown, on Billy Graham Team-McCain Now

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Bill Brown, is a highly respected retired member of the Bill y Graham team. So, I take his assessment of Obama very seriously and for that reason accept his challenge to pass this on. I share his concern about the 'rock star' image Obama has and watch with growing concern at the celebrity status the media has foisted upon him. Here is hope this email informs you in a wise way.

a 'Uniter'. The power of speech from a charismatic person truly can be a powerful thing.

He is willing to meet with F idel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad..
Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have a conference with all Muslim nations.
Opposed the Patriot Act.

Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead supports increasing the amount of tax paid.

He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing.

If your political choices are consistent with Barack Obama 's and you think that his positions will bring America together or make it a better place, then you will probably enjoy the ride and not forward this Email. If you are like most Americans that after examining what he stands for, are truly not in line with his record, it would be prudent to get off the wave or better yet, never get .. it comes on shore and undermines the very foundations of this great Country. We have limited time to save America or the Supreme Court as we know it.

Inaction is action.
If you agree this is important, pass it on. The mainstream media will not do it for you!

Obama, By Bill Brown, on Billy Graham Team-McCain Now

i was a Hillary supporter, but i agree with obama on about half of what he has supported according to this article....

it would be interesting to see mccain on each one of these same call outs...

the rock star status is troubling to me, but no moreso, than those that worshipped president bush early on, like a great deal of the billy graham supporters....at that time did. I truely liked billy graham, so please don't take that comment as a slam....

It's safe to say imo, that NO POLITICIAN is worthy of worship, or a free pass.

care

I quit reading after he said most of Obama's followers don't know what he stands for. What the heck does Brown think inspires people? He is obviously playing the fools who actually believe the republican hype that Obama is an empty suit and that other bullshit.

edit: I just read the whole thing, and I now feel dumber. Only a fool would take this spam email seriously.

Last edited:
He also said his father was a non practicing Muslim. Muslim is not a race it's a religion, There fore a non practicing Muslim would not name their child a Muslim name, or put him/her in a Muslim class. He is just trying to appease the people with his double talk. True Muslim is a violent religion!

He also said his father was a non practicing Muslim. Muslim is not a race it's a religion, There fore a non practicing Muslim would not name their child a Muslim name, or put him/her in a Muslim class. He is just trying to appease the people with his double talk. True Muslim is a violent religion!

:eusa_whistle:

That's kind of silly. I'm a non-practicing Christian, and I gave my kids Christian names. Besides, I think the name is more of a family name.

Opposed the Patriot Act.

Inaction is action.

Whether this guy said it or not the voting record is true... I bet 95% of his followers had no idea... It's a shame people in this country are constantly looking for hand outs (which is what the democrats are all about) instead of working hard for what they want... but that's the nature of the individual these days do whatever you want and blame some else for your problems... go get aids having sex with your gay lover and then let the American people pay your medical bills... or just sue someone for your wn problems...I guess that's what you get when you get a bunch of lawyers trying to run the country....

The Democrat controlled Congress has a 9% approval rating lowest all-time... Now that's something to be proud of.

Granted McCain isn't going to do much for the country but Obama will take us back to the stone ages once he starts taxing all of the companies that put people to work...

It's a shame people in this country are constantly looking for hand outs (which is what the democrats are all about) instead of working hard for what they want... but that's the nature of the individual these days do whatever you want and blame some else for your problems...

and where does the fault lie in creating this lazy society?

imagesmq9.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That's kind of silly. I'm a non-practicing Christian, and I gave my kids Christian names. Besides, I think the name is more of a family name.

No Comparison, but did you also put your Children in a Christian class?

Well one thing we can do is stop increasing hand outs... and start rewarding people who work hard instead of taxing people the more money they make... why can't everyone get taxed the same amount?

Well one thing we can do is stop increasing hand outs... and start rewarding people who work hard instead of taxing people the more money they make... why can't everyone get taxed the same amount?

FINE! Make certain you tax everyone the same with social security taxes instead of exempting everything people make over $100 grand!

take 13% out of their salaries and capital gains, as is taken from our income!

that's a starti n making taxes ''more fair''! ;)

care

Whether this guy said it or not the voting record is true... I bet 95% of his followers had no idea... It's a shame people in this country are constantly looking for hand outs (which is what the democrats are all about) instead of working hard for what they want... but that's the nature of the individual these days do whatever you want and blame some else for your problems... go get aids having sex with your gay lover and then let the American people pay your medical bills... or just sue someone for your wn problems...I guess that's what you get when you get a bunch of lawyers trying to run the country....

The Democrat controlled Congress has a 9% approval rating lowest all-time... Now that's something to be proud of.

Granted McCain isn't going to do much for the country but Obama will take us back to the stone ages once he starts taxing all of the companies that put people to work...

go get aids having sex with your gay lover and then let the American people pay your medical bills... or just sue someone for your wn problems...I guess that's what you get when you get a bunch of lawyers trying to run the country. Is that true they do that? lawyers, like Obama?

Nice post. You managed to
1. show us you bought the whole load of bs from brown
2. show us you think aids victims deserve less of the right to live than other americans
3. blame lawyers for making everyone blame everyone else for their problems.
4. state that obama will single handedly set our civilization back thousands of years.

Keep up the good work. Obama will appreciate all the sympathy votes come November.

FINE! Make certain you tax everyone the same with social security taxes instead of exempting everything people make over $100 grand!

take 13% out of their salaries and capital gains, as is taken from our income!

that's a starti n making taxes ''more fair''! ;)

care

How do you figure that?

IMO everyone born before 1950 should remain under the current payouts. Those from 1951-1965 should have some reduced bottom line, once they've collected all they've put in.

If we wish to 'protect' seniors, let's put a plan in to do that. Basically most can do a better job on their own. Yes, some can't and they should be netted.
After that, all should get what they've put in, effective XXXXXX date. End SSI.

Last edited:
How do you figure that?

IMO everyone born before 1950 should remain under the current payouts. Those from 1951-1965 should have some reduced bottom line, once they've collected all they've put in.

If we wish to 'protect' seniors, let's put a plan in to do that. Basically most can do a better job on their own. Yes, some can't and they should be netted.
After that, all should get what they've put in, effective XXXXXX date. End SSI.

Wasn't trying to get in to an SS discussion kathianne! :)

I was just sarcastically trying to point out to this young man who is complaining about how everyone should have to pay the same percentage in taxes, that there are disparities and unfairness in all of our tax structures and they are not exclusive to just our income taxes, where you hear most of the complaints and also that the middle class and the working poor get basically a 13% tax of their entire compensation , when including what their employer has to pay in their name, in SS taxes while those that make millions only have to pay SS taxes up to 100k of their total compensation/salaries.

When you combine the two taxes together, and compare total taxes, the tax structure analysis is clearer, and much more equal as far as percentages of income paid in taxes for all classes, than anyone speaks about or would even think.

So, if this person wants a flat tax, as far as taxes (income)so things are "more Fair" then he better start with making SS taxes equal first, with the wealthier paying it on all of their income first, OR the working class making less than 100k a year will be paying MORE in overall taxes than those that make more than 100k a year...

That's all I was trying to point out to him....only briefly, hoping I could be given a chance to explain, if he came back at me with a post! :D

Care

Forum List

Back