A visit to the museums...

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Well we have been promising the kids to go to the museums so tomorrow is the day. We are going to Museum of Natural History, Air and Space Museum and the Butterfly Museaum and MAYBE to top it off...The National Zoo. Should be a full day. Hopefully it wont be TOO cold because we are taking the train in and will be walking alot. I will try to post some pics when I get home. :)

Originally posted by Jackass
Well we have been promising the kids to go to the museums so tomorrow is the day. We are going to Museum of Natural History, Air and Space Museum and the Butterfly Museaum and MAYBE to top it off...The National Zoo. Should be a full day. Hopefully it wont be TOO cold because we are taking the train in and will be walking alot. I will try to post some pics when I get home. :)
I hope you had a great time. The A&S museum is one of my favorites.

Yes Jim, the Butterfly Museum. When you have a lil girl..they like to look at butterflies :)

Well we only got to go to the Natural History Museum. They have done extensive work on it and there were alot more exhibits then there used to be. (At least thats what my wife says) All in all though we had a great time. Was a little chilly walking to the museum, but the kids were so excited to go I dont think they even noticed it. :)

Forum List

Back