A Video-Game (for Trump?)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This short-story I wrote was inspired by my love of Marvel vs. Capcom games and trophies.

There's a strange plot-twist (which I'm curious to see) that might affect 'modern democracy' and of course, our President (Donald Trump). Actually, I empathize with all of his media woes...

Enjoy!

====

Tom Cruise (America's most popular movie star) decided to mend broken bridges with his ex-wife and actress Katie Holmes who was tired of all his Scientology 'propaganda.' Cruise was surfing on World Discussion Forum (Internet) and started conversing (using the DC Comics identity-masking alias/avatar 'Green Lantern') with an idealistic Internet-blogger named Ajay Satan (who himself was using the DC Comics alias/avatar 'Green Arrow'). Ajay/Arrow was interested in using a Halloween 'vigilante' pretend-game with his ex-girlfriend (Tracy Walters, Yale student) to make up with her, and Cruise/Lantern loved the idea. Cruise proposed that he and Ajay do a '4-Some' double-date with Ajay's proposed 'Halloween game' to fix things with their gals.

On Halloween Eve, Cruise and Ajay were dressed as Green Lantern and Green Arrow (respectively), and Katie and Tracy were dressed as the Marvel Comics superheroines Rogue and Spider-Woman (respectively). The '4-Some' wandered around Los Angeles and looked at all the colorful trick-or-treaters. Suddenly, they came upon a suspicious looking troop dressed in very bizarre and sinister-looking costumes (e.g., Carnage, evil queen Sindel, and a host of ghoulish self-proclaimed 'urban warriors'). Cruise/Lantern, Ajay/Arrow, Katie/Rogue, and Tracy/Spider-Woman used their ultra-bright flashlights (which they brought with them) and shined lights in the eyes of all the 'miscreants,' causing them to scatter. As the 'heroes' giggled, the 'villains' scurried, and Cruise/Lantern remarked, "Wow, this was almost like a video game! I have to tell President Trump that modern urban 'turmoil' can be 'cured' with simple 'pedestrian patriotism!' However, President Trump had troubles of his own --- his wife (First Lady Melania) discovered a love-letter hidden in his office-desk written by his mistress --- actress Cameron Diaz!

====

HEROES:

heroes1.jpg

VILLAINS:

villains1.jpg

The Hotel

This one's for Melania Trump (and it includes the lovelies associated/linked with the musician Prince in some way or another --- one of my favorite celebrities)...

====

The various women in Prince's life wanted to get together after his funeral and reminisce about the eccentric but dazzling world of romance and sensuality he created in music and music videos --- a real pioneer. There were four women in all (names concealed --- Jazil, Sweet, Angelica, and Belinda). The four women called themselves The Fantastic Four, and they visited each other at Martha's Vineyard and stayed at a great hotel room, eating chocolate, drinking wine, and even experimenting with a little bit of lesbianism-oriented 'affection.'

Meanwhile, First Lady Melania Trump was thinking about the various women in Prince's music videos after the gifted but eccentric musician passed away. Mrs. Trump decided to write a piece for the Washington Post titled, "The Women of Prince," and it was an odd ode to gender-accents in modern media (e.g., Anita Hill, Madonna, Ellen DeGeneres, etc., etc.). Mrs. Trump made the comment, "When female politicians/celebrities are beautiful/attractive, that becomes their main selling-point to confused audiences." Mrs. Trump's insistence that America needed 'gender edification' touched a nerve in readers and sales of video-games which presented female characters/avatars went through the roof that Christmas.

'The Fantastic Four' decided to go to Martha's Vineyard again that Christmas and stay in the same hotel room and engage in the same kinds of revelry. They also drowned their sorrows regarding which woman was most hurt and/or haunted by their late beau Prince. The Fantastic Four did not realize that First Lady Melania Trump was staying at the same hotel in Martha's Vineyard that Christmas, and when Mrs. Trump heard some music and revelry coming from their room, she knocked on their door. Needless to say, three months later, sales of video games presenting female characters/avatars (e.g., Catwoman, Cassandra, Bayonetta, Sonya Blade, Chun-Li, and, of course, Lara Croft). Now, there was gossip that Melania Trump was involved in a lesbian love affair with actress Angelina Jolie who herself was recently snubbed by her ex-husband Brad Pitt.

====

trio.jpg

Forum List

Back