A “Victim of Putin’s regime” arrested in France

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Too bad Western countries love to declare all kinds of Russian criminals “victims of Putin’s regime” and to shelter them. But morons and criminals remain morons and criminals regardless of the country they currently reside. For some reason when they start violating the laws in Western countries, they immediately stop being “political refugees” and are thrown to prison. Here is another recent example of such double standards.

BBC:
A controversial Russian artist who was granted political asylum in France has been arrested after setting fire to a bank in central Paris, police say.

upload_2017-10-23_13-3-12.png

Petr Pavlensky was held as firefighters tackled two blazes on the facade of Banque de France, in Place de la Bastille.

Pavlensky, 33, first gained notoriety by nailing his scrotum to Moscow's Red Square in 2013.

He fled Russia in January over sexual assault allegations, which he denies. Last year he was found guilty of criminal damage for dousing the doors of the headquarters of Russia's powerful security service, the FSB, in petrol and setting them on fire.
Russian artist held over Paris bank fire

RT:
Pavlensky received political asylum in France earlier this year after he fled Russia with his partner and their children following sexual assault allegations. In an interview with Russian TV channel Rain, Pavlensky said that his family lives “like true French: we do not work and we do not pay.” He said that he “seized” the house in Paris he lives in and resorts to “taking food” from the shops. “The security here is not very attentive,” the artist said.

Artist Pyotr Pavlensky, a supporter of jailed members of female punk band "Pussy Riot",
Pyromaniac artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square sets Bank of France entrance ablaze

"Heroic actions" of Pavlensly in Moscow:
upload_2017-10-23_13-4-3.png

upload_2017-10-23_13-5-11.png

upload_2017-10-23_13-5-28.png

So called Fifth Column in Russia is full of such 'artists' and patients of mentally hospitals. Beginning from the Gay Leader Nasralny and ending by the biggest traitor of all times Gorbachov.

120546.jpg

rossiyskiy_liberalizm.jpeg

So called Fifth Column in Russia is full of such 'artists' and patients of mentally hospitals. Beginning from the Gay Leader Nasralny and ending by the biggest traitor of all times Gorbachov.

120546.jpg

Absolutely true. And they all have been instructed, trained and controlled by US Embassy in Moscow. BTW, not all the faces on your picture belong to the 5th column (from my point of view), but the majority for sure. And all of them except for 3 (Nemtsov, Berezovsky and Novodvorskaya) are alive and pretty active in spite of what Western Media wants its audience to believe: "Putin assassinates his opposition" !

Ksenia Sobchak (one of those on your picture) has even announced she will be running for President of Russia (elections next March). Analytics predict less than 1% of votes for her though.

P.S. You seem to know Russian pretty good since you called Navalny "Nasralny". Pretty good name, he deserves it!

Last edited:

120546.jpg

Absolutely true. And they all have been instructed, trained and controlled by US Embassy in Moscow. BTW, not all the faces on your picture belong to the 5th column (from my point of view), but the majority for sure. And all of them except for 3 (Nemtsov, Berezovsky and Novodvorskaya) are alive and pretty active in spite of what Western Media wants its audience to believe: "Putin assassinates his opposition" !

Ksenia Sobchak (one of those on your picture) has even announced she will be running for President of Russia (elections next March). Analytics predict less than 1% of votes for her though.

P.S. You seem to know Russian pretty good since you called Navalny "Nasralny". Pretty good name, he deserves it!

I voted for Trump because I hoped he would improve relationship to Russia. I was wrong, our Deep State is much stronger.
In my opinion Russia shall kick all traitors from all offices and begin to work on a 'Russia for Russians' policy.
BTW the name Nasralny is widely used by insiders of Russian politic I know Russian a little bit ( worked in Russia to USSR time ) and sometimes
discuss with Russian emigrants.

120546.jpg

I voted for Trump because I hoped he would improve relationship to Russia. I was wrong, our Deep State is much stronger.
In my opinion Russia shall kick all traitors from all offices and begin to work on a 'Russia for Russians' policy.
BTW the name Nasralny is widely used by insiders of Russian politic I know Russian a little bit ( worked in Russia to USSR time ) and sometimes

Indeed, Soros&Establishment have been doing their best in hobbling Trump. I may be mistaken, but there haven't been any US presidents before which were so much trashed and so much restricted. It's unprecedented case and it's a shame for the country. Even foreigners notice that.

During Valday International Discussion club meeting Putin was asked a question about it:

Andrei Sushentsov: The impression is that Trump is breaking all records in unpredictability. . What is your take on this situation?

Vladimir Putin: With regard to the incumbent president, as I said a year ago – and I can repeat this now – we will do our job. And I am saying now: we are working with the president that the American people have elected. As for unpredictability, he is not the only one to blame. It also has to do with the intense opposition in the country.

After all, he is being prevented from carrying out any of his election platforms and plans. In health care, in other spheres. The moment he makes a decision on migrants, a court immediately blocks it. This is happening all the time. So to say that he is the only source of this unpredictability – no, this depends on the entire US political system. Nevertheless, we will work with the partners that we have.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

120546.jpg

Indeed, Soros&Establishment have been doing their best in hobbling Trump. I may be mistaken, but there haven't been any US presidents before which were so much trashed and so much restricted. It's unprecedented case and it's a shame for the country. Even foreigners notice that.

During Valday International Discussion club meeting Putin was asked a question about it:

Andrei Sushentsov: The impression is that Trump is breaking all records in unpredictability. . What is your take on this situation?

Vladimir Putin: With regard to the incumbent president, as I said a year ago – and I can repeat this now – we will do our job. And I am saying now: we are working with the president that the American people have elected. As for unpredictability, he is not the only one to blame. It also has to do with the intense opposition in the country.

After all, he is being prevented from carrying out any of his election platforms and plans. In health care, in other spheres. The moment he makes a decision on migrants, a court immediately blocks it. This is happening all the time. So to say that he is the only source of this unpredictability – no, this depends on the entire US political system. Nevertheless, we will work with the partners that we have.

Indeed America has a highly undemocratic system and run by Deep State. As long this criminal organization exist an improvement of relationship between USA and Russia is not possible.Nevertheless more and more Americans say USA is more endangered by Israel's influence, as by Russian one.

For example any boycott of Israel is prohibited by law now, especially in Texas.

Putin is a nice guy and western right-wingers like him.

Indeed America has a highly undemocratic system and run by Deep State. As long this criminal organization exist an improvement of relationship between USA and Russia is not possible.Nevertheless more and more Americans say USA is more endangered by Israel's influence, as by Russian one.

For example any boycott of Israel is prohibited by law now, especially in Texas.

Unfortunately, it looks like Israeli Lobby controls more countries than we even know.

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.
Interview to a Russian TV channel

BTW, have you seen Oliver Stone's documentaries about Putin? I watched all four and found them quite interesting. Especially for Western audience who "knows" only what Western Media has been feeding it 24/7 about Russia and Putin but it's mostly lies.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, it looks like Israeli Lobby controls more countries than we even know.

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

BTW, have you seen Oliver Stone's documentaries about Putin? I watched all four and found them quite interesting. Especially for Western audience who "knows" only what Western Media has been feeding it 24/7 about Russia and Putin but it's mostly lies.

The lobby of Israel is everywhere, from USA till Europe. As long it exist it will be wars and danger of the WWIII.
Interesting Israel Lobby supports Ukrainian Nazis, a gang of Hitler-SS admirers and Holocaust deniers.

You mentioned Russian-American relationship and it would be just great if Deep State were not in Trump's way to develop them. Look how efficiently Russian cosmonauts and American Astronauts have been working together benefiting both countries!

However not too many people know how USA "cooperated" with Russia in 90-s when Yeltsin was Russian president. Putin has mentioned that last week. The story may be a little too long but it's actually pretty shocking.

Putin: Following the radical changes that took place in our country and globally at the turn of the 1990s, a really unique chance arose to open a truly new chapter in history. I mean the period after the Soviet Union ceased to exist.

Unfortunately, after dividing up the geopolitical heritage of the Soviet Union, our Western partners became convinced of the justness of their cause and declared themselves the victors of the Cold War and started openly interfering in the affairs of sovereign states, and exporting democracy just like the Soviet leadership had tried to export the socialist revolution to the rest of the world in its time.

Two and a half decades gone to waste, a lot of missed opportunities, and a heavy burden of mutual distrust. The global imbalance has only intensified as a result.

Several landmark bilateral agreements were signed in the 1990s. The first one, the Nunn-Lugar programme, was signed on June 17, 1992. The second one, the HEU-LEU programme, was signed on February 18, 1993. Highly enriched uranium was converted into low-enriched uranium, hence HEU-LEU.

The projects under the first agreement focused on upgrading control systems, accounting and physical protection of nuclear materials, dismantling and scrapping submarines and radioisotope thermoelectric generators. The Americans have made – and please pay attention here, this is not secret information, simply few are aware of it – 620 verification visits to Russia to check our compliance with the agreements. They visited the holiest of holies of the Russian nuclear weapons complex, namely, the enterprises engaged in developing nuclear warheads and ammunition, and weapons-grade plutonium and uranium. The United States gained access to all top-secret facilities in Russia. Also, the agreement was almost unilateral in nature.

Under the second agreement, the Americans made 170 more visits to our enrichment plants, touring their most restricted areas, such as mixing units and storage facilities. The world’s most powerful nuclear enrichment plant – the Urals Electrochemical Combine – even had a permanent American observation post. Permanent jobs were created directly at the workshops of this combine where the American specialists went to work every day. The rooms they were sitting in at these top-secret Russian facilities had American flags, as is always the case.

In addition, a list was drawn up of 100 American specialists from 10 different US organisations who were entitled to conduct additional inspections at any time and without any warning. All this lasted for 10 years. Under this agreement, 500 tonnes of weapons-grade uranium were removed from military circulation in Russia, which is equivalent to about 20,000 nuclear warheads.

The HEU-LEU programme has become one of the most effective measures of true disarmament in the history of humankind – I say this with full confidence. Each step on the Russian side was closely monitored by American specialists, at a time when the United States limited itself to much more modest reductions of its nuclear arsenal, and did so on a purely goodwill basis.

Our specialists also visited enterprises of the US nuclear arms complex but only at their invitation and under conditions set by the US side.

As you see, the Russian side demonstrated absolutely unprecedented openness and trust. Incidentally – and we will probably talk about this later – it is also common knowledge what we received from this: total neglect of our national interests, support for separatism in the Caucasus, military action that circumvented the UN Security Council, such as the bombing of Yugoslavia and Belgrade, the introduction of troops into Iraq and so on. Well, this is easy to understand: once the condition of the nuclear complex, the armed forces and the economy had been seen, international law appeared to be unnecessary.

The lobby of Israel is everywhere, from USA till Europe. As long it exist it will be wars and danger of the WWIII.
Interesting Israel Lobby supports Ukrainian Nazis, a gang of Hitler-SS admirers and Holocaust deniers.
So true. That Israel Lobby which supports Ukrainian Nazis is probably benefiting from that. And they put their puppets Jews in power after the coup.

article-20140203-StreetGazette-Yatsenyuk-Kerry.jpg

These four politicians have two things in Common: (1) They all wield tremendous influence in the new Jew-controlled Ukraine. (2) They are ALL Jews. Far right, Ukraine’s new Prime Minister, Arsiniy Yatsenuk, a Jew (see below); next to him, American Secretary of State John Kerry, who recently discovered his “Jewish roots“; left of Kerry, Ukraine’s recently elected President, Petro Poroshenko, another Jew (see below); far left, Vitali Klitschko,Jewish boxer politician whose father served in the Bolshevik “Red” army.

UKRAINE: ZIONIST AMERICA'S NEW JEWISH COLONY — by Lasha Darkmoon – Darkmoon

And let’s not forget to add Victoria Nuland to that list. And Groysman, Timoshenko, Tyafnibok and many others.

As soon as those Jews ^ were brought to power in Kiev by the Jews, who actually control the USA, owning Obama (Wall street money bags, Soros&Co), the people in Ukraine started seeing the real link from American Jews to Ukrainian Jews.

So true. That Israel Lobby which supports Ukrainian Nazis is probably benefiting from that. And they put their puppets Jews in power after the coup.

These four politicians have two things in Common: (1) They all wield tremendous influence in the new Jew-controlled Ukraine. (2) They are ALL Jews. Far right, Ukraine’s new Prime Minister, Arsiniy Yatsenuk, a Jew (see below); next to him, American Secretary of State John Kerry, who recently discovered his “Jewish roots“; left of Kerry, Ukraine’s recently elected President, Petro Poroshenko, another Jew (see below); far left, Vitali Klitschko,Jewish boxer politician whose father served in the Bolshevik “Red” army.

And let’s not forget to add Victoria Nuland to that list. And Groysman, Timoshenko, Tyafnibok and many others.

As soon as those Jews ^ were brought to power in Kiev by the Jews, who actually control the USA, owning Obama (Wall street money bags, Soros&Co), the people in Ukraine started seeing the real link from American Jews to Ukrainian Jews.

Israel lobby is laughing while two Slavic brothers kill each other.In twenty years Ukraine will a 'country' 100% owned by Zionists and without white population: only niggas and kebabs.

Israel lobby is laughing while two Slavic brothers kill each other.In twenty years Ukraine will a 'country' 100% owned by Zionists and without white population: only niggas and kebabs.
So far it looks like their plan is to make it a country of 40 million Nazis: brainwashed and easy to manipulate.

The "history" poor children have to learn at school actually has very little to do with the real history and it is all rewritten to suit the current government and their dirty goals. According to it even the first people on the Earth were Ukrainians.

If Europe and USA don't wake up soon and don't stop all that Nazi sh*t in the middle of Europe, it will be a real catastrophe.

So far it looks like their plan is to make it a country of 40 million Nazis: brainwashed and easy to manipulate.

The "history" poor children have to learn at school actually has very little to do with the real history and it is all rewritten to suit the current government and their dirty goals. According to it even the first people on the Earth were Ukrainians.

If Europe and USA don't wake up soon and don't stop all that Nazi sh*t in the middle of Europe, it will be a real catastrophe.

The chefs of USA and EU are siting in Israel which has not interest to normalize situation.It is fine for Zionists when white nations fighting and kill each other.

The chefs of USA and EU are siting in Israel which has not interest to normalize situation.It is fine for Zionists when white nations fighting and kill each other.
You may be right. How sad...

120546.jpg

No, afaik the current nick of Navalny is "Sysyandr":

upload_2017-10-30_8-51-12.png

BTW, I wonder why we are not seeing any comments from anti-Russia and anti-Putinists on this thread?

May be because if a crook is arrested in Russia it is tyranny and dictatorship; and when the same crook for the same actions has been arrested in EU it is DEMOCRACY. :biggrin:

BTW, I wonder why we are not seeing any comments from anti-Russia and anti-Putinists on this thread?

May be because if a crook is arrested in Russia it is tyranny and dictatorship; and when the same crook for the same actions has been arrested in EU it is DEMOCRACY. :biggrin:

theyre likely shivering somewhere

Forum List

Back