A Veteran, A computer Scientist & Nuclear Medicine Tech...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Precious little dreamers is what they are...

Screen-Shot-2018-01-13-at-6.54.55-PM.jpg

These guys don’t seem so happy to be in America. But they’re still here. Nice, real nice...
Really freakin tired of hearing all these lowlife progressives talk about dreamers...

Insolent, ungrateful and disrespectful... And they can't understand why anyone would want to send them back where they make a buck fifty a day...

If I had to guess, I'd say they were American Indians. ..... :cool:

Yep. And I'd say that's sacred ground in Dakota.

The OP's "send them back" oozes with irony. "Ungrateful" pins the irony meter.

That said I only clicked in here because I figured the next words after the title would be "... walk into a bar..."

Last edited:
How many other lies are you going to tell about your background? Even you can't keep them straight!
?????

I have always stated I grew up in Oklahoma., and proud of it. ...... :cool:

Hit your head recently? That's the only reason that you could possibly believe that after all of the bullshit you have been spreading about yourself.

Whatever!

Hit your head recently? That's the only reason that you could possibly believe that after all of the bullshit you have been spreading about yourself.
Whatever!
A challenge to you.

If you can find a post that says different, I'll delete my account and never return. And if you can't, then you make a public apology.

Deal? ... :cool:

Nah! I believe you. I must have you confused with some other jihadi. :D

Precious little dreamers is what they are...

Screen-Shot-2018-01-13-at-6.54.55-PM.jpg

These guys don’t seem so happy to be in America. But they’re still here. Nice, real nice...
Really freakin tired of hearing all these lowlife progressives talk about dreamers...

Insolent, ungrateful and disrespectful... And they can't understand why anyone would want to send them back where they make a buck fifty a day...

The Indians were done very wrong by our Country.

Last edited:
Yes, the native Americans have every reason to dislike our government and what it has done to them. Yet they serve in our military at a far higher rate than about any other minority. And every Powwow begins with a parade of the veterans with our flag held high.

Forum List

Back