A VERY VERY VERY good question!!!

I have never supported terror of any kind, by any organisation or group, for any reason. Nor have I ever made excuses for any terrorist organisation. You just can't make up this and expect it to stick, dude.

If you are a Christian who perpetuates the belief that Jesus was God and his words are to be taken literally, then you support the slaughter of Jews even if you never said a word or lifted a finger against anyone,

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me for their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence." Luke 19:27

For as long as Christians perpetuate the belief that Jesus was God and the Bible is to be taken literally it is only a matter of time before some insane ultra orthodox fundamentalist believer comes around and convinces the less faithful moderate believers that it is the will of God to kill Jews.

In the same way peaceful moderate Muslims support what is written in their book and even if only a small percentage are fanatical and actually do the killing in the name of Islam, they all have blood on their hands.

Last edited:
Would that make the massacre of about the same number of Muslims in the Philippines by the US Army in 1906 an iconic moment in American Christianity?
you would, of course, have to sustain the argument that the US Army of 1906 was the Christian church.......

Well, you can argue with the conservatives who say the US is a Christian nation, I guess.

S.J -

I think we can take condemnation of terror as a given. I really don't believe that there is a (sane) person on this board who thinks that it is ok to attack or hurt innocent people for any reason. Certainly I don't recall ever seeing a poster actually back or support a terrorist attack of any kind.

Cetainly, stomping around screaming "You support terror!" or "You support attacks against women!" without a shred of evidence is about as childish a form of posting as I can imagine. I think you'd do better to stick to the topic than try and reduce the topic to five-year-olds in a sandpit.
It's not a given. If you defend those who are doing it, you are defending the act itself. I'm sick of the left saying "I don't support terrorism but...". If you don't support the bastards, you need to stop making excuses for them, and all I've heard from you is "You don't understand muslims" Bullshit, stop tiptoeing through the tulips and grow some balls.

If you don't support the bastards, you need to stop making excuses for them, and all I've heard from you is "You don't understand muslims"

Only a fool believes that all 1.6 billion Muslims are terrorists.
Nobody said that, stupid.

S.J -

I think we can take condemnation of terror as a given. I really don't believe that there is a (sane) person on this board who thinks that it is ok to attack or hurt innocent people for any reason. Certainly I don't recall ever seeing a poster actually back or support a terrorist attack of any kind.

Cetainly, stomping around screaming "You support terror!" or "You support attacks against women!" without a shred of evidence is about as childish a form of posting as I can imagine. I think you'd do better to stick to the topic than try and reduce the topic to five-year-olds in a sandpit.
It's not a given. If you defend those who are doing it, you are defending the act itself. I'm sick of the left saying "I don't support terrorism but...". If you don't support the bastards, you need to stop making excuses for them, and all I've heard from you is "You don't understand muslims" Bullshit, stop tiptoeing through the tulips and grow some balls.

If you don't support the bastards, you need to stop making excuses for them, and all I've heard from you is "You don't understand muslims"

That was what your inane post implied.

S.J -

That was what your inane post implied.
To you, maybe, but to someone with a brain, it isn't.

Would that make the massacre of about the same number of Muslims in the Philippines by the US Army in 1906 an iconic moment in American Christianity?
you would, of course, have to sustain the argument that the US Army of 1906 was the Christian church.......

Well, you can argue with the conservatives who say the US is a Christian nation, I guess.
why?.....did they say that the US army was an arm of the church?......

Forum List

Back