A very special Jihad for EID: Happy EID to all posters

Roudy says

Actually there have been many studies that show that Jews from all over the world have a common "Cohen" gene that Arabs and no other ethnicity have. In other words they are the real deal.

As far as historic "Islamic achievements", if you consider all the nations and civilizations Muslims invaded and then took credit for their past, when they weren't even Muslim then, well that's quite a hoax.

But that aside what have Muslims contributed to humanity and modern civilization in the 20th and 21st century other than of course hatred, intolerance, persecution, corruption, mayhem, terror, and oppression? They sure "enjoy" modern medicine, technology, communication, entertainment, transportation, air travel, etc. that those "infidels" have brought, but from the other side of the mouth, they are labeled as "evil" and "the great satan" blah blah blah. They seem to want to be stuck in the 7th century, while at the same time using Western discoveries and inventions."

as to cohens, i understand that to be priestly caste x-chromosome male DNA which mutates 10 times faster than the female and was found even among lemba dark black south africans who claimed to be jewish and israel wouldn't believe them but when tested the lembas were right

does this mean cohens were better behaved than catholic priests? Looks like it!

I have them in my mums mums side so not eligible...

As for muslim achievements,

i disagree about it being a hoax; lots of the real top deal scientists were arab and muslim

i agree they are very short now

in israel where Arab and Jewish cultures compete, the Arab music, food, football and beauty contestants seem to win quite a bit.

i would say muslim music and poetry are among the best.in the world ..not a lot but better than you might think. i like good belly dancers.

In Pakistan they have something a bit like klezmer called qawali which I love and so do Hindus whose sacred music is boring

and india's and arguably the world's best best musician and composer A R Rahman is muslim...converted from hinduism as a teenager

but you insist on structuring the world to make muzzies down and out (with a lot of help from them!)

even if they had produced a million einsteins, you would find some way of invalidating them, would you not??
It wasn't the "Islamic faith" that led to these achievements, Islam didnt bring with it anything other than subjugation, but rather it was the culture and civilizations of the people's both before and after being invaded by Muslims. For example, Iran produced some great poets, thinkers, scientists, and writers, both before and after the Arab Islamic invasion, however non of it had anything to do with what Islam brought. Yet those same poets and scientists are labeled as "Islamic acheivements".

That aside you still haven't shown any real achievements or contributions brought by Muslims in the 20th and 21st century. Other than of course everything that is bad and evil. And that has everything to do with the culture that Islam brings with it.
mostly i agree with you

same could be argued about christians if you distinguish the religious from the countries they occupied except it does help the poor as muslim zakat does as well

buddhism is the only big world faith i can think of apart from mostly SECULAR jews that really can claim to have greatly enhanced the civilisations it graces and peacefully, too excep in sri lanka where they are devils

all the same most rabbis and jews i have ever heard say that on the whole until the 20th century jews had less of a hard time in the muslim world than in europe
Europe was trying to cleanse itself from the Muslim invaders, and got caught in the crossfire, the Crusades and Inquisition was not directed primarily at Jews. So naturally Jews took refuge in Muslim countries, but as second class citizens living under Islamic apartheid Shariah Laws. But in recent history Muslims have become the Crusading Jihadists committing ethnic cleansing and genocides in the name of Islam and Mohammad, while Jews take refuge in Christian countries. Sadly If you look at history, Jews are always caught in the middle of this back and forth tug of war between Islam and Christianity, with Jerusalem and Israel as the big prize.

Christianity did bring with it many contributions, the main one being the Gutenberg printing press that allowed Bibles and therefore books to be mass produced.

Last edited:
It wasn't the "Islamic faith" that led to these achievements, Islam didnt bring with it anything other than subjugation, but rather it was the culture and civilizations of the people's both before and after being invaded by Muslims. For example, Iran produced some great poets, thinkers, scientists, and writers, both before and after the Arab Islamic invasion, however non of it had anything to do with what Islam brought. Yet those same poets and scientists are labeled as "Islamic acheivements".

That aside you still haven't shown any real achievements or contributions brought by Muslims in the 20th and 21st century. Other than of course everything that is bad and evil. And that has everything to do with the culture that Islam brings with it.
mostly i agree with you

same could be argued about christians if you distinguish the religious from the countries they occupied except it does help the poor as muslim zakat does as well

buddhism is the only big world faith i can think of apart from mostly SECULAR jews that really can claim to have greatly enhanced the civilisations it graces and peacefully, too excep in sri lanka where they are devils

all the same most rabbis and jews i have ever heard say that on the whole until the 20th century jews had less of a hard time in the muslim world than in europe
Europe was trying to cleanse itself from the Muslim invaders, and got caught in the crossfire, the Crusades and Inquisition was not directed primarily at Jews. So naturally Jews took refuge in Muslim countries, but as second class citizens living under Islamic apartheid Shariah Laws. But in recent history Muslims have become the Crusading Jihadists committing ethnic cleansing and genocides in the name of Islam and Mohammad, while Jews take refuge in Christian countries. Sadly If you look at history, Jews are always caught in the middle of this back and forth tug of war between Islam and Christianity, with Jerusalem and Israel as the big prize.

Christianity did bring with it many contributions, the main one being the Gutenberg printing press that allowed Bibles and therefore books to be mass produced.
yes but the renaissance, the enlightenment, the growth of science and democracy ets were hard fought AGAINST christian church fascism eg galileo and the inquisition

now christians say its all part of christian tradition and take credit

just like the arabs do

i dont know of any early arab scientists being persecuted by islam like the christians did

sour dogma, unquestioned faith of any brand mixed with our innate tribal ego and politix are always likely to end in fascism...all equally

as you say, it depends who is in power that us four by twos (london cockney rhyming slang for jews) have to deal with

tragic that as doors to us open in europe they close in the islamic world....tho its partly our fault this time.

Last edited:
The whole point of this story is that god doesn't want any killing done of anyone's sons.

Can we agree on that???

So THATS why its alright to murder women!!!! they are not killing anyone sons.

I only know the blood trail in their holiday in Iraq Palestine Afghanistan Syria...

The whole point of this story is that god doesn't want any killing done of anyone's sons.

Can we agree on that???

So THATS why its alright to murder women!!!! they are not killing anyone sons.
sorry sweetie...i'm a sexist jewish islamic male fascist homonazi pig

you are totally right to correct me!!

Last edited:
there is lots of DNA evidence that both the people of the middle east in the vicinity of palestine and jews------hailed from the same area of the world------way back then So far there is no evidence at all that MUHUMMAD was in any way related to Abraham-------of course there would be some common DNA sites because geographically they were close In order to make such determinations----the way to go would be DNA STUDIES OF THE BEDOUIN OF THE ARABIAN DESERT IN ARABIA As far as I know---no such studies have been done Of course the burial site of the rapist is KNOWN----so ---why not get a sample?
if he was as you claim, there would be a whole lot of his DNA around but best of luck tryin to get a DNA sample!

worth a few tandooris if you succeed

A "tandoori" is a clay oven. My hubby has promised to make me one-----some day. In fact ALTON BROWN has devised a way to make on out of a LARGE CLAY FLOWER POT--------the old fashioned way

there is lots of DNA evidence that both the people of the middle east in the vicinity of palestine and jews------hailed from the same area of the world------way back then So far there is no evidence at all that MUHUMMAD was in any way related to Abraham-------of course there would be some common DNA sites because geographically they were close In order to make such determinations----the way to go would be DNA STUDIES OF THE BEDOUIN OF THE ARABIAN DESERT IN ARABIA As far as I know---no such studies have been done Of course the burial site of the rapist is KNOWN----so ---why not get a sample?
if he was as you claim, there would be a whole lot of his DNA around but best of luck tryin to get a DNA sample!

A "tandoori" is a clay oven. My hubby has promised to make me one-----some day. In fact ALTON BROWN has devised a way to make on out of a LARGE CLAY FLOWER POT--------the old fashioned way
tandoor is the clay oven

tandoori anything cooked in it

comes from iran I think and introduced to india by moguls like many good things as well as rubbish things and worse!

ata hubby...

next year in mecca

tandooris 4 us when their/our messiah has ETHICALLY Cleansed it

Last edited:

tandoor is the clay oven

tandoori anything cooked in it

BS

clay ovens are a lot older in the Middle east than the events which took the moghul pigs out of their stinking yurts ------as is PITA----the bread made-----precisely as is NAAN----by slamming the dough against the walls of the heated clay walls. An interesting aside----- there is an ancient generic word for ----BREAD----way back in time "PAT" I theorize that both the words "paratha" and "pita" are derived from an ancient amharic thing "PAT" The word "pita" as describing a flat disc of bread appears in the talmud----(which preceded your pal Genghis Khan by quite a few centuries)

I do appreciate your telling me that TANDOORI is stuff that COMES OUT OF A TANDOOR

Forum List

Back