A very special Jihad for EID....Happy EID to all posters

kvetch

Devout UK Hindu-Jew
Oct 21, 2012
pune india
Today is the Muslim festival of EID...happy EID to you all, jewish muslim or whatever

Today the sacrifice of the son of our common father Abraham / Ibrahim is venerated.

You all know the sons name was isaac-ishmael and it happened both simultaneously on the jewish temple mount moriah and in mecca.

What a bloody miracle that is!

The whole point of this story is that god doesn't want any killing done of anyone's sons.

Can we agree on that???

However it's not a very good day for sheep is it?

The Muslims are genocidal today against sheep which they feast on.

I'm new here but I have noticed 2 flocks of sheep on this forum; the zionist sheep and the islamo sheep.

Not to be confused with the black sheeps O- BAA Maaa and NO-Baaa Maa

They use the same bleating insults baa baa baa fascist bla bla bla; real sheep are more intelligent, really.

So its time for a new Jihad on behalf of all the sheeps.

NO MORE SLITTING SHEEPS THROATS IN THE NAME OF HASHEM OR ALLAH

If you must eat sheep, use the name of your God but then stun them and be humane and give thanx for their sacrifice to us..

Lets make Kosher humanely Kosher and do away with the baa baa baa barbaric shechita

And eat Humanely Halal. Halal DOES allow stunning unlike Kosher.

Otherwise this God of all creatures will surely feel like tickling the throats of his so called followers abusing his sheepy creatures in his name.

Any of you sheep for Jihad????

And a Jihad to stop bleating sterile baa baaa fascist bleats, at least for EID

The truce...the Hudna of the sheep.....................Jihad

Here is some very special EID Music to celebrate to:

BBC - Music - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

cut and paste and enjoy...and don't over eat!!!

shalom and salaam to all

WARNING TO ALL: ANYONE FIGHTING ON THIS THREAD ABOUT WHICH SON WAS TO BE SACRIFICED AND WHERE WILL BE THE NEXT TO BE SACRIFICED AND FED TO ISLAMO JEWISH FASCIST PIGS FOR BREAKFAST AND NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN

Last edited:
anyone want to enter the bets------HOW MANY STINKING SLUTS WILL TIE BOMBS TO THEIR STINKING EID ASSES in honor of allah during this holiday --------and HOW MANY WILL THE STINKING SLUTS MURDER?

Today is very special Islamic Holiday, let's celebrate the Muslim way:

Suicide bomber kills 41 in Afghan mosque | ArabNews

Suicide bomber kills 41 in Afghan mosque

Mushtaq Mojaddidi | AFP
Friday 26 October 2012

KABUL: At least 41 people were killed at a mosque in northern Afghanistan after Eid Al-Adha prayers on Friday when a militant blew himself up with a powerful bomb strapped into his body, officials said.
Dozens more were wounded as the bomb ripped through the crowd of worshippers in Maymana city in Faryab province and there were fears the death toll could rise.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but suicide bombings are a favorite weapon of Taleban Islamists trying to topple the Western-backed government of President Hamid Karzai.
The attacker was wearing a police uniform when he blew himself up at the entrance to the city’s packed Eid Gah mosque, deputy provincial governor Abdul Satar Barez told AFP.
“Our latest death toll shows 41 deaths, and that might rise,” he said.
“Nineteen were members of the security forces, including police, army and intelligence agents. Seventeen were civilians and five children are also among the dead.”
Barez, like many other provincial officials, was at the scene at the time of the bombing and described the horror of the blast in the midst of a religious celebration.
“We had just finished Eid Al-Adha prayers and we were congratulating and hugging each other,” Barez said.
“Suddenly a big explosion took place and the area was full of dust and smoke and body parts of police and civilians were all over the place. It was a very powerful explosion.”
One eyewitness, Sayed Moqeed, described the bomber as appearing to be in his early teens.
“Suddenly I heard a very big explosion,” he said. “Everywhere were pieces of bodies, hands and limbs. The suicide attacker was in police uniform, he looked to be around 14 or 15 years old.”
The four-day Eid Al-Adha holiday is a celebration in which Muslims slaughter animals for feasts and distribute a portion of the meat among the poor, and the first day draws large crowds to mosques around the Islamic world.

well? there has to be SOME reason to have all those EIDs

when it comes to killing each other---and others ----muslims are remarkably creative. Tinnie admires it he asks "WHAT IS ILLEGAL ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING"?

well? there has to be SOME reason to have all those EIDs

when it comes to killing each other---and others ----muslims are remarkably creative. Tinnie admires it he asks "WHAT IS ILLEGAL ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING"?
Didn't you know, that Mosque was "occupied"! LOL

Kvetch you do notice this thread's open twice?
yes haver...

I was a new thread virgin......

The 1st time I have tried to do a thread it didn't seem to come up so I tried again and than found it had worked the 1st time.

my apologies

Eid Mubarak Roudy :cool:
LOL. Hari Krishna.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU0cmtHK2hU]Dancing Hari Krishna and Funny Man, San Diego - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0rBX_T2zmw&feature=related]Krishna Trance (Jai Jai Vitthale) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBg8_4Rdbgg]Iskhon - Hare Krishna (dance anni '90) - YouTube[/ame]

I am staying out of the muslim sections of town today----I cannot bear to hear those sheep SCREAM as little boys SAW at the necks with dull blades

Today is very special Islamic Holiday, let's celebrate the Muslim way:

Suicide bomber kills 41 in Afghan mosque | ArabNews

Suicide bomber kills 41 in Afghan mosque

Mushtaq Mojaddidi | AFP
Friday 26 October 2012

KABUL: At least 41 people were killed at a mosque in northern Afghanistan after Eid Al-Adha prayers on Friday when a militant blew himself up with a powerful bomb strapped into his body, officials said.
Dozens more were wounded as the bomb ripped through the crowd of worshippers in Maymana city in Faryab province and there were fears the death toll could rise.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but suicide bombings are a favorite weapon of Taleban Islamists trying to topple the Western-backed government of President Hamid Karzai.
The attacker was wearing a police uniform when he blew himself up at the entrance to the city’s packed Eid Gah mosque, deputy provincial governor Abdul Satar Barez told AFP.
“Our latest death toll shows 41 deaths, and that might rise,” he said.
“Nineteen were members of the security forces, including police, army and intelligence agents. Seventeen were civilians and five children are also among the dead.”
Barez, like many other provincial officials, was at the scene at the time of the bombing and described the horror of the blast in the midst of a religious celebration.
“We had just finished Eid Al-Adha prayers and we were congratulating and hugging each other,” Barez said.
“Suddenly a big explosion took place and the area was full of dust and smoke and body parts of police and civilians were all over the place. It was a very powerful explosion.”
One eyewitness, Sayed Moqeed, described the bomber as appearing to be in his early teens.
“Suddenly I heard a very big explosion,” he said. “Everywhere were pieces of bodies, hands and limbs. The suicide attacker was in police uniform, he looked to be around 14 or 15 years old.”
The four-day Eid Al-Adha holiday is a celebration in which Muslims slaughter animals for feasts and distribute a portion of the meat among the poor, and the first day draws large crowds to mosques around the Islamic world.
Bad news for EID : its muslims killing other muslims

Bad news on the Israeli side too.....very very serious threat to peace from the night mare team up of Nyet Yahoo and Gangster former KACH member Lieberman

Here's a personal view of an american one time deep lover of israel:

Israel: The End of the Dream by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

chances of war up 50% I would say.

Roudy I LOVED your hare Krishna to Sunni Man...still laughing

you Must go to Hinder stan...India before too long, haver

Last edited:
I would say that the chance of war is 100% Iran made that a certainty the day they planted HEZBOLLAH in the southern part of Lebanon -----just as Nasser made the 1967 war a certainty when he planted his army and its russian advisors ----in the Sinai on the border of Israel

Happy Eid, people!

Even if it did mean the Indonesian Embassy was closed so that I couldn't collect my visa!

(I have to say how embarassed I am to see the hatred and contempt seeping out of some so-called Christian posters here. If Jesus was real and the Christian story true, two posters here are in a great deal of trouble.)

Happy Eid, people!

Even if it did mean the Indonesian Embassy was closed so that I couldn't collect my visa!

(I have to say how embarassed I am to see the hatred and contempt seeping out of some so-called Christian posters here. If Jesus was real and the Christian story true, two posters here are in a great deal of trouble.)

Yeah, well, only a stupid douchebag like you would think the embassy of a Muslim country would be open on an Islamic holiday. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back