A Very Simple Racial Question

Bernie won't. Hillary will.

Are you consuming your product again?

Hillary won't go to prison. Have you ever heard of presidential pardons? Besides, It is going to be hard to convict a Clinton...haven't you learned from history?

And Yes,I am enjoying a midnite snack of wheaties... how did you guess?
Sure... Why get one unless she's guilty???

Thanks for admitting that.
Admitting it was going to be hard to convict Clinton? It is going to be hard if not impossible to convict her.
Conviction in a court of law? Maybe.
Conviction in the court of public domain? Easy.
Being elected POTUS is not a conviction in the court of public domain.

Hillary won't go to prison. Have you ever heard of presidential pardons? Besides, It is going to be hard to convict a Clinton...haven't you learned from history?

Admitting it was going to be hard to convict Clinton? It is going to be hard if not impossible to convict her.
Who was the last convicted felon to become president Moon Cricket? Who was the last ACCUSED felon to be elected president? Elected to office AFTER the accusal, NOT a sitting one. Take your time I know its hard on you as the AA office is closed on weekends.

Who was the last convicted felon to become president Moon Cricket? Who was the last ACCUSED felon to be elected president? Elected to office AFTER the accusal, NOT a sitting one. Take your time I know its hard on you as the AA office is closed on weekends.
What do any of those questions have to do with Clinton getting elected?

Now you are just begging for attention. Not even going to bother bringing you up to speed. AA is supposed to do that.

Now you are just begging for attention. Not even going to bother bringing you up to speed. AA is supposed to do that.
White boys like you get mad when I wont entertain your deflections. Its ok just know I know.

White boys like you get mad when I wont entertain your deflections. Its ok just know I know.
I'm not mad, you brought a checker to a chess game.

What am I after? Nothing except bitch slapping your ass back to sanity!

And what in your warped mind makes you think Bernie Sanders is going to prison?

You mean the same public domain who snickered and laughed when Clinton walked away from his impeachment with a bouquet of roses!

I'm not mad, you brought a checker to a chess game.
Yeah, if he had brought tacos he would have fared much better, eh?

Are you talking about US presidents or Mexican presidents?

Is he one of those Mexicans that are proud that their NA ancestors were wiped out in Central America? I bet he hates Aztecs.

Is he one of those Mexicans that are proud that their NA ancestors were wiped out in Central America? I bet he hates Aztecs.
I live in an area that folks refer to as an Aztec Village. Few whites and many Mexicans, NO NEGRO'S though. Mexicans cannot stand Negro's.

I live in an area that folks refer to as an Aztec Village. Few whites and many Mexicans, NO NEGRO'S though. Mexicans cannot stand Negro's.
Mexicans love Black people. Ask Kobe.

Kobe the rapist? Bill the rapist? You got anybody that does NOT rape?

The feeling is mutual! But White folks can't stand Mexicans OR blacks.
Have you seen TRUMP's poll rating soar when he dissed Mexicans?
Fool! Some Mexicans still live in carb board box houses...I have seen them...at least even the most primitive Africans have huts...

Can someone name me ONE northern city run by Negro's that has..
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?
3, Increased Property Values?

Looking forward to that list....
most American cities are run mostly by white people since most of the population is white.

it's the dem run cities that have the most issues.

NYC is ok, but they have a port and Wall St to bring vast money in.
Detroit is in ruins, it's so bad that my son is there this week with his church to help people out and will be going back in 2 weeks with his scout troop.

it's a disaster area w/o a disaster

dem cities need huge amounts of money to tax to stay afloat or they collapse under the weight of repeating the same ignorant shit that hasn't worked yet.
i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
aside from Detroit, name any city run only by black people
Baltimore
These folks look like they're all black to you???

Members of the Baltimore City Council

... looks like you're just another insane racist.

Can someone name me ONE northern city run by Negro's that has..
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?
3, Increased Property Values?

Looking forward to that list....
most American cities are run mostly by white people since most of the population is white.

Detroit is in ruins, it's so bad that my son is there this week with his church to help people out and will be going back in 2 weeks with his scout troop.

dem cities need huge amounts of money to tax to stay afloat or they collapse under the weight of repeating the same ignorant shit that hasn't worked yet.
i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
Baltimore

about 3/4 of the pop is white
1/3 of those people are white, and the mayor is black.

so not spiking the football for you

Baltimore

about 3/4 of the pop is white
1/3 of those people are white, and the mayor is black.

so not spiking the football for you
Who cares what you do? That idiot actually said Baltimore was run by "only" black people.

Kobe the rapist? Bill the rapist? You got anybody that does NOT rape?
Kobe raped someone? I need a link. You think his Mexican wife would stand for that?

Bush was a Rep and he fucked up. Why would anyone ever be dumb enough to vote Rep?
Then keep living in poverty and virtual slavery. Your loss.
What made you think I lived in poverty? I bet one of my homes is worth more than you have made in your life. Thanks President Obama.
Welfare buys that?
If Republicans gains absolute power there will be a whole lot of white middle class Americans joining the poverty ranks. have you forgotten the GOP war on the middle class? They don't want one!
Have you forgotten that we have a record number of Americans in poverty under Obozo?
Is that an acronym for Orthodox Bureau Of Zero for Obama? Just keep it simple and call them the Tea Party congressmen!

New Topics

Forum List

Back