A very serious thread about race relations

1. I do believe there is anti-white discrimination.

2. An improvement in race relations would be an end to legally sanctioned race discrimination, a rejection of race baiting as an acceptable practice and a focus on policy to serve American interests and less of setting us against one another.

3. YOur denial of repeatedly proven reality is noted and dismissed.

There is no anti white discrimination. Ending that lie is the first step tp improved race relations.
Only white supremacists think whites are discriminated against.

It's a joke. And you're a whiny little trumpbeatch

??? What jillian?
All it takes for whites to be discriminated against
is to BLAME a white person for the wrongs of other white people.
That's already discrimination.

Same with blacks.
If someone is blamed or associated with the wrongs of other blacks,
just because THAT person is black,
that's the same process of prejudice by association
with blaming someone for the wrongs of other whites
just because THAT person is white.

It is making associations by the person's SKIN COLOR
and assuming, approaching or applying that to them.

Emily, you really need to put it down. You are only adding to the problem.

Jillian is right. You aren't.

When blacks fought against discrimination as you well damn know there was a policy of zero blacks allowed. There was none of this if you blame a white person as another white person you are practicing discrimination garbage. Zero blacks slowed and zero blacks hired. In todays society whites cry about being discriminated against when they are the majority participants. And here you are, a black female enabling them to keep pushing this lie. I believe in the sane God you do, but Jesus did not soft soap the religious zealots of his time. He did not try seeking common ground by rationalizing the wrong and capitulating to it in order to get a change. If you were wrong tat's what you were. Think about that.

I'll also point out that it's only dems who try to find common ground. The white supremacists believe they're in a culture war and there isn't any compromise.

You call us white supremacists in the same sentence you claim it is WE who do not try to find common ground.

Your lack of self awareness is beyond words.

Tell me Jillian, what common ground are you wiling to find with "white supremacists"?

I'll speak for most level-headed Americans. You racist fuckers are retarded.

Yeah, I know Obama tried to tear down what thousands of black and white people fought, bled, and died for in the late 60s.

He got a lil bit of results with his racial manipulations, but as a reminder: Don't forget what all was sacrificed and fought for in the 60s.

Things were fine for 40+ years until Obama.

You don't want to see race relations improve. You think improved race relations is a return to white supremacy.

NOthing I have ever said, justifies, your vile slander of me.

I would challenge you to support your vile lies, but that is a propaganda trap.

Instead, this is my answer to you, you fucking coward.

FUCK YOU, YOU RACE BAITING PIECE OF SHIT.

Do you or do you not believe there is anti white discrimination? And f you believe in anti white discrimination, them what exactly do you see as improved race relatons? Because there is no anti white discrimination. Therefore what kind of racial improvements can you want if not that of a return to white supremacy?

2. An improvement in race relations would be an end to legally sanctioned race discrimination, a rejection of race baiting as an acceptable practice and a focus on policy to serve American interests and less of setting us against one another.

There is no anti white discrimination. Ending that lie is the first step tp improved race relations.

THe anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, AS A SMALL EXAMPLE, has been well documented and presented on this site many times.

Black skin is worth over 300 sat points.

Your lies are fooling fewer people ever day.

As long as you support racist discrimination, you are the problem.

That you call those who are against racist discrimination, "white supremacists" is just you being a race baiting piece of shit.

Fuck you.

Is there anyone here, or does anyone here know of anyone, who wants to see race relations improve?

No, I don't mean "beat" the other "side". No, I don't mean punishing the other side for their opinions. No, I'm not talking about the political angles, particularly pointing the finger and blaming the other guy.

I mean, is anyone aware of anyone whose top priority is better, more open, more positive, more civil, more constructive, more fruitful human relationships between the races?

Dead serious question. Examples would be great. Links would be great.

Well. Someone one said, people don't you understand? The child needs a helping hand. Or he'll grow to be an agry young man some day.

??? What jillian?
All it takes for whites to be discriminated against
is to BLAME a white person for the wrongs of other white people.
That's already discrimination.

Same with blacks.
If someone is blamed or associated with the wrongs of other blacks,
just because THAT person is black,
that's the same process of prejudice by association
with blaming someone for the wrongs of other whites
just because THAT person is white.

It is making associations by the person's SKIN COLOR
and assuming, approaching or applying that to them.

Emily, you really need to put it down. You are only adding to the problem.

Jillian is right. You aren't.

When blacks fought against discrimination as you well damn know there was a policy of zero blacks allowed. There was none of this if you blame a white person as another white person you are practicing discrimination garbage. Zero blacks slowed and zero blacks hired. In todays society whites cry about being discriminated against when they are the majority participants. And here you are, a black female enabling them to keep pushing this lie. I believe in the sane God you do, but Jesus did not soft soap the religious zealots of his time. He did not try seeking common ground by rationalizing the wrong and capitulating to it in order to get a change. If you were wrong tat's what you were. Think about that.

I'll also point out that it's only dems who try to find common ground. The white supremacists believe they're in a culture war and there isn't any compromise.
The white supremacists believe they're in a culture war and there isn't any compromise.

the entire white race is not white supremacist

Forum List

Back