' a very Nixonian mistake'

Nixon's biggest mistake was being a republican.
That's what Porky Limbaugh said, .huh???

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BouCsOqMzEM]Walter Cronkite announces President Nixon's resignation1974 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mKbetULhPU]Walter Cronkite's opinion of Fox News - YouTube[/ame]​

what break in occurred to make Obama look like Nixon?

Nixon wasn't running guns without tracking devices knowing murders would be committed. Then push for appealing 2nd amendment. There's no other possible radon every idiot knows but you. That says a lot about your honor. Lol I just hope they get these two Stalinists :D

Nixon wasn't running guns without tracking devices knowing murders would be committed. Then push for appealing 2nd amendment. There's no other possible radon every idiot knows but you. That says a lot about your honor. Lol I just hope they get these two Stalinists :D

the president wasn't doing anything illegal...

unlike nixon.

it's really really important that you dissociate yourself from your delusions.

i'd also suggest you learn what a stalinist is.

words have meaning

the president wasn't doing anything illegal...

unlike nixon.

it's really really important that you dissociate yourself from your delusions.

i'd also suggest you learn what a stalinist is.

words have meaning
Well that's the thing about whistle blowers after they tell the trail of meetings with Bo and Holder. When it started and after the whistle was blown. I remember hearing the reporters story but forget who. She was a DC local I think. With all due respect if you believe Obama didn't know this was going on then there is no reasoning with someone so naive or dishonest.

Forum List

Back