A very interesting video

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
I don't watch this show, Life, Liberty and Levin but someone brought this particular video to my attention. It's a bit long at just under 40 minutes, but if you can muster enough patience to watch it thru it is very informative on our vulnerability to EMP attack, whether it be caused by man or nature.

I'd be interested to hear others take on the information provided, but NOT interested in your politics or your trolling comments if you haven't watched it

I'll show you troll Missy!!!

I bookmarked this to watch tomorrow, thanks.

I've heard Lavin before. He has the conviction of Al Sharpton, the ability to lie of Sean Hannity, the arogance of Kanye West, and the intellect of Daffy Duck.

I've heard Lavin before. He has the conviction of Al Sharpton, the ability to lie of Sean Hannity, the arogance of Kanye West, and the intellect of Daffy Duck.

Apparently you didn't watch the video or read the OP...I'm not interested in the host, but the content or subject of the interview, so SHADDUP! :1peleas:

Apparently you didn't watch the video or read the OP...I'm not interested in the host, but the content or subject of the interview, so SHADDUP! :1peleas:
Sorry, but levin isn't capable of any content other than his usual whining.

Just finnished the entire video. It gave me another reason to move to Texas.

yeah I seen that. No wonder Texas is called the Lone Star state.

Life could get really tricky without the grid & computers. The resulting loss of life and anarchy would be astronomical. Many could survive though I'm not sure I'd want to be around to see the aftermath

DarkFury &/or Dale Smith any thoughts on this?
EMP will destroy any and all computer based crap including cars. I have actually been looking for a pre computer car. Anymore if the grid is attacked all basic services cease. Loss of life could be huge just factoring in season temps. All banking would be destroyed over night.

Don't forget that even an old Chevy runs on gas that couldn't be pumped. Here's you a better option..........

Horse-Wallpaper-4.jpg

@40 minutes, TL;DW. Tell me what you think.

I'll tell you what it is and what the video is about.......Electro Magnetic Pulse, whether man-made weapons or naturally occurring from Sun activity or similar. The effects would be like when the power goes out only on a much larger scale and for up to 5 years or so (as Dr Pry mentioned in the video). Everything electronic would be out and we'd be pushed back to pioneer days

Electromagnetic pulse - Wikipedia

I'll tell you what it is and what the video is about.......Electro Magnetic Pulse, whether man-made weapons or naturally occurring from Sun activity or similar. The effects would be like when the power goes out only on a much larger scale and for up to 5 years or so (as Dr Pry mentioned in the video). Everything electronic would be out and we'd be pushed back to pioneer days

Yeah, I need to line a hand-pump into my well.

you being sarcastic????

EMP will destroy any and all computer based crap including cars. I have actually been looking for a pre computer car. Anymore if the grid is attacked all basic services cease. Loss of life could be huge just factoring in season temps. All banking would be destroyed over night.

Don't forget that even an old Chevy runs on gas that couldn't be pumped. Here's you a better option..........

Horse-Wallpaper-4.jpg
bicycle would be the best but hey I'm old.. I think Texas will be my next move.

Horse-Wallpaper-4.jpg

yeah, my knees don't like bicycles anymore.

you being sarcastic????

Not in the least.

Horse-Wallpaper-4.jpg

We have more than enough nut jobs. We don't need you.

Horse-Wallpaper-4.jpg

We have more than enough nut jobs. We don't need you.

You don't read very well do you??? Either comment on the CONTENT of the video and/or line of discussion in relation to the subject matter, or troll somewhere else. That means you'd actually have to watch the video to know what is being discussed.

That or STFU!!!

Forum List

Back