A Very Interesting Take on the "Green" Movement

I am nearing retirement and have no desire to do your work for you...

If you say so.

The only thing I've ever asked you to do is to provide solid, compelling support for your own assertions, but if that's too much work for you, approaching retirement is the least of your issues.

Yes that is true! I just had emergency open heart surgery with a sextuple bypass so I am also recovering from that! Be that as it may, you have provided 17 year old studies that are so clearly dated as to be laughable.

Here is a more current report from Woods Hole, you've heard of them I hope? Anyway they did a study in 2009 and here is the press release for that.

News Release : New Temperature Reconstruction from Indo-Pacific Warm Pool : Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution

Now Walleyes, this about the third time you have posted this.

So, what does it say? That the MWP was 0.5 C cooler than the late 20th Century temps. Even cooler than the present temps. Not 5 C warmer, 0.5 C cooler.

News Release : New Temperature Reconstruction from Indo-Pacific Warm Pool : Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution

Temperature reconstructions suggest that the Northern Hemisphere may have been slightly cooler (by about 0.5 degrees Celsius) during the 'Medieval Warm Period' (~AD 800-1300) than during the late-20th century. However, these temperature reconstructions are based on, in large part, data compiled from high latitude or high altitude terrestrial proxy records, such as tree rings and ice cores, from the Northern Hemisphere (NH). Little pre-historical temperature data from tropical regions like the IPWP has been incorporated into these analyses, and the global extent of warm temperatures during this interval is unclear. As a result, conclusions regarding past global temperatures still have some uncertainties.

By UAH, GISS, and Surface Station Temperatures, it has warmed 0.4 C in just the period from 1982 to 2010.

File:Satellite Temperatures.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that does not even include 2010, which effectively tied 1998 for warmth.

Dang, Walleyes, this is getting to be fun.

Not on him to educate you. Be your own research monkey. Most of us here work for a living and don't have time or desire to carry you...

LOL, if you say so.

You were the one who stated that he had something to offer, from what I've seen in the threads which I participate, if he does, he hides it well. I'm hardly against research, but wild goose chases are another story entirely!
He does have lots to offer that he's already put out there. It's up to you to move that lazy mouse over and read some other threads.

Walleyes is just as silly in those other threads as he is here. He posts from tabloids on just about any subject, and expects to be taken seriously. He is, by those with a tabloid mentality.

LOL, if you say so.

You were the one who stated that he had something to offer, from what I've seen in the threads which I participate, if he does, he hides it well. I'm hardly against research, but wild goose chases are another story entirely!
He does have lots to offer that he's already put out there. It's up to you to move that lazy mouse over and read some other threads.

Walleyes is just as silly in those other threads as he is here. He posts from tabloids on just about any subject, and expects to be taken seriously. He is, by those with a tabloid mentality.

Please post a tabloid story I've posted then olfraud.

Forum List

Back