A very IMPORTANT announcement!!!

Rendelf

Rookie
Aug 4, 2011
Dudes! TODAY sensational info about spy-photographers sentenced in Georgia will be published on the web, THE REAL ONE!!! There will be details about how the whole case was framed-up by Georgian special services and who took part in it!!! It will be really shocking details, I GUARANTEE IT!

Georgian photographers are not spies

I just found a link about the high-profile photographers’ case and it shows that the whole story about spying is just a lie. Here is the link:

thoughts.com/David_PAPARAZZI/outrageous-attestation-of-bearing-pressure-upon-georgian-journalists

Georgian special services plot everything and it was discussed on the highest level between Saakashvili and his mobsters like Merabishvili. They got the "admission of offence" at the earliest possible date – too quick to be true. Obviously the admission was got under heavy pressure. In such circumstances I won’t wonder if the photographers will confess in killing Kennedy, especially when their relatives were or maybe still in danger. The criminal sentence also raised a lot of questions – they got off easy and have a quickly escape for such bad crime. In Hitler’s Germany the investigations were also very quick and a lot of people suffered just for the hell of it and it seems that Saakashvili is a big fan of ace-deuce dictators...
These manipulations and quick trials are in Saakashvili’s style and the link above is the best confirmation of that. Georgians are tired of Saakashvili’s games and fairy tales so they hit the bricks to support photographers and their actions made Mikheil’s gang shit their pants, because their fraud opened and photographers turned from spies into victims of Saakashvili’s regime.

I read your link, it was not that "important" like you claimed.

Forum List

Back