A very good book: Dear White America

Tim Wise, another Jewish anti-White racist. What a surprise.

Jews are the smallest minority group, always have been, always will be. Their quest for multiculturalism gone wild is a defense mechanism; by diluting the influence of white Christians, they weaken the majority group. The greatest fear of the Jew is to live in lands ruled by white Christians, so they work actively to destroy that culture, so they will find themselves less likely to be on the receiving end of discrimination. Bringing in more and more disparate fringe groups, also deflects attention away from Jews and toward the current invaders.

It all makes sense when you look at history. What doesn't make sense is white Christians going along for the ride into oblivion. Lots of stupid people all over, all too happy to jump on the bandwagon so they look good at the faculty get-togethers. Of course, none of them choose to live in multicultural neighborhoods.

Tim Wise is an enemy to America. I hope he finds himself on the receiving end of multicultural fun one of these days, raped and murdered by the people he's all too happy to see become the majority. This isn't an altruistic motivation by the Jews, it's all about them, about their survival.

Further to that, the architects of your 1965 Immigration Act were both Jewish. Many suspect that they wanted to stem the flow of immigrants from Europe because they were afraid that newcomers would notice familiar symptoms of Jewish meddling and begin raising the alarm.

"White Americans have long been comfortable in the assumption that they are the cultural norm. Now that notion is being challenged, as white people wrestle with what it means to be part of a fast-changing, truly multicultural nation. Facing chronic economic insecurity, a popular culture that reflects the nation's diverse cultural reality, a future in which they will no longer constitute the majority of the population, and with a black president in the White House, whites are growing anxious .

Of course, if you truly cared about all races, you'd acknowledge that a new white minority requires a changed narrative, i.e., they get to advocate racially just as the NAACP, La Raza, etc. do.

But that's not Tim Wise's goal.

He wants to see whites destroyed, oppressed, neutered.

Poor white people. They have "racially advocated" since America became a country. The only difference now is that other races can do so legally without being lynched, castrated and hung from the highest tree.

That being said, the vast majority of the people who control the nations wealth are white. The majority of those in power in the Supreme Court are white, and the majority of those in power in both political parties are white.

Tim Wise is but one innocuous voice in a sea of big fish who expresses his views through books, lectures and interviews with the media. He does not command a loyal following of millions like extreme right wing, alarmist nutjobs such as Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck.

It's a fairly safe bet that whites in America will not be "destroyed or oppressed" in the foreseeable future.

tell us about how you are being oppressed, b/c you never were

You don't speak for me, but since you made a feeble attempt to do so, no I'm not oppressed, depressed, or demoralized to the extent that I need to broadcast it on a public message board.

Now what?

never said I was speaking for you,but think about the other nutjobs

Obama
Holder
Jesse
Al
NAACP
Sheila J.

You're statement that "I was never opressed" is speaking for me. You do NOT know me personally.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Da Joooooos ur coming! Da Jooooooos ur coming!

Did some of you clowns escape from a bad movie script or something? Wtf?

cool-kids-hug-friends.jpg

Look Guno's threads, all of them. It's never - ever - about how minorities are going to remove power from white people by out-performing them, by out-working them. No, its always about demographics, that minorities are going to gain control simply by out-breeding whites. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

Yeah, look at all his stupid fucking racist posts. As far as we know he is not representative of any of the 'groups' he keeps squealing about. As far as we can tell, he is another white liberal born right here presuming to speak (in his case idiotically and offensively) for whatever minority. It doesn't get more obvious than that. If you want to worry about something, worry about the proliferation of hateful fools like him.

Facts are racist ? The demographic shift is racist? Sorry dripping fossil poo, my family IS multiracial, now go have another drink an get back to us when you figure out if you are Japanese or Irish

Look Guno's threads, all of them. It's never - ever - about how minorities are going to remove power from white people by out-performing them, by out-working them. No, its always about demographics, that minorities are going to gain control simply by out-breeding whites. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

Yeah, look at all his stupid fucking racist posts. As far as we know he is not representative of any of the 'groups' he keeps squealing about. As far as we can tell, he is another white liberal born right here presuming to speak (in his case idiotically and offensively) for whatever minority. It doesn't get more obvious than that. If you want to worry about something, worry about the proliferation of hateful fools like him.

Facts are racist ? The demographic shift is racist?

No, you are racist, moron. You have made that very clear to everyone reading this forum. Nobody asked about your family, and its make-up is irrelevant to the obvious truth about a racist, bigoted, hateful little fool like you.

No, you are racist, moron. You have made that very clear to everyone reading this forum. Nobody asked about your family, and its make-up is irrelevant to the obvious truth about a racist, bigoted, hateful little fool like you.

Go have another drink, dripping poo :alcoholic::alcoholic:

Go have another drink...

Lame remarks like that don't make your vile racism go away, you buffoon.

You've got that black guy ranting about fellow blacks and you got some of us white guys ranting about fellow whites, gotta love it. I think a lot bigger percentage of blacks recognize what the problems are in their community though than do we whites.

So what you are saying is the black guy in the video is correct?

Forum List

Back