A vacation for Barron Trump?

I think we should all just admit that Trump is a hands-off father and that is impossible to discuss parenting styles without mentioning the kids.

Trump admits it and he's not ashamed of it. Raising the kids is for the wife. wives.
ā€œI mean, I wonā€™t do anything to take care of them. Iā€™ll supply funds and sheā€™ll take care of the kids. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,ā€ Trump said in a 2005 interview with Howard Stern.

Donald Trump Says Men WhoTake Care of Their Kids Are Acting 'Like the Wife'
------------------------------- seems to me that The Trumps thinking is correct .

I think we should all just admit that Trump is a hands-off father and that is impossible to discuss parenting styles without mentioning the kids.

Trump admits it and he's not ashamed of it. Raising the kids is for the wife. wives.
ā€œI mean, I wonā€™t do anything to take care of them. Iā€™ll supply funds and sheā€™ll take care of the kids. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,ā€ Trump said in a 2005 interview with Howard Stern.

So you're basing all this one one radio interview?

Forgot to mention that the radio interview was with a whacked-out radio shock jock...

t1larg.obama.gulf.swim.wh.jpg

That has to be photo shopped, who ever heard of blacks swimming?

He is half white.

That explains the buoyancy.

WHO WENT AFTER HIS SON? Rightwinger went after TRUMP, snowflake!

Dumbest thing I have seen you say, ever.

Rightwinger used the kid as a prop, demonstrating he can effortlessly lower himself to the level of right-wing retards. Disappointing and disgraceful as that is... deannalw was perfectly right calling him out on that.
meh.... I did not read all of the rest of the thread, but deanna said he was cutting down the kid, and he was not cutting down the kid in his post, he was cutting down Trump....

agree he was using Trump's lack of parenting,.. thus indirectly using his kid to do that.... but he did not disparage ....Trump's kid in that post, is my stance.

Heavens, Care, I don't know and don't care what deannalw said elsewhere because I have him on scroll-by. In that instance he's perfectly right. I understand RW doesn't have the decency and the insight to leave the kids out of the political fight, and that he deludes himself into being in the possession of information on "parenting". Again, I find it disappointing and disgraceful, and a huge surprise. It is perfectly clear, or it should be for anyone with a shred of decency, to keep the hands off the kids, no matter whether they are Obama's or Trump's. Period. You either have the decency to keep out and shut up, or you don't. Your choice...
Just looking out for poor Barron

It is widely reported that he is being raised by Melania which makes him a mamas boy. Trump needs to man him up or Barron will turn ghey before our eyes. Trump needs to do manly things with his son. Take him hunting and fishing, camping, Monster Trucks, WWE

Ron Reagan did not do manly things with his son Ron and the kid turned into a ballet dancer
Your temper is showing. But that thing about Ron Reagan was funny.
Trump is taking a risk here
If Barron is raised by his mama, he could turn sissy

This could destroy Trump in front of his conservative base

my Father like The TRUMP was too busy working and providing money so taking care of the kids , cooking , cleaning was Moms job and that makes good sense to me . Same thing for me when the kids were growing up . Course , many women nowadays are also wage slaves as they also have to work at a money paying job simply to pay the bills , buy diapers and pay the rent .
-------------------------- but its true , maybe you are too young to remember but until , i don't know the 80s it was uncommon for women that i knew of to have jobs just to pay bills . But hey , its ok with me , let the women slave away as i won't help them out RWinger .

I think we can all agree that the children of Presidents should be off limits. Yeah, Chelsea looks like she's been beaten by an ugly sledgehammer. Yeah, Sasha and Malia have probably had more than a few sleepovers at R. Kelly's house. Yeah, Barron might just be a little bit retarded. That doesn't mean we should be spreading that sort of hate online. Grow up, people.

So you're basing all this one one radio interview?
Of course not. As a matter of fact, there were several interviews in the article I linked. And there were more articles, too.

I think you shouldn't assume things when you don't have enough information.

That article is a vapid bunch of nothing.
Are you calling Donald's own words "vapid?"

LOL! Look at all the pissy pamper, whiny, cry baby adults playing "Smear the Queer" on OLs OP. Ridiculous.

I for one am glad that Barron doesn't look like his libertine father.

LOL! Look at all the pissy pamper, whiny, cry baby adults playing "Smear the Queer" on OLs OP. Ridiculous.

I for one am glad that Barron doesn't look like his libertine father.
He looks so much like his Dad when he was younger, and his uncle Don Jr.! There is no way Barron is the milkman's. Barron is one handsome kid--he's going to be a real heartbreaker. All the girls are dreaming of him, mark my words.

An adult who wonā€™t spend time with his child or grandchildren is deranged

Other Presidents managed to do it

You know zero about that young mans life.

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

How would you feel if someone were yipping about your child like this?

Ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
WHO WENT AFTER HIS SON? Rightwinger went after TRUMP, snowflake!

Dumbest thing I have seen you say, ever.

Rightwinger used the kid as a prop, demonstrating he can effortlessly lower himself to the level of right-wing retards. Disappointing and disgraceful as that is... deannalw was perfectly right calling him out on that.
meh.... I did not read all of the rest of the thread, but deanna said he was cutting down the kid, and he was not cutting down the kid in his post, he was cutting down Trump....

agree he was using Trump's lack of parenting,.. thus indirectly using his kid to do that.... but he did not disparage ....Trump's kid in that post, is my stance.

Heavens, Care, I don't know and don't care what deannalw said elsewhere because I have him on scroll-by. In that instance he's perfectly right. I understand RW doesn't have the decency and the insight to leave the kids out of the political fight, and that he deludes himself into being in the possession of information on "parenting". Again, I find it disappointing and disgraceful, and a huge surprise. It is perfectly clear, or it should be for anyone with a shred of decency, to keep the hands off the kids, no matter whether they are Obama's or Trump's. Period. You either have the decency to keep out and shut up, or you don't. Your choice...

Him is a her and you must have forgotten to 'scroll-by' my post you agreed with in this thread.

Him is a her and you must have forgotten to 'scroll-by' my post you agreed with in this thread.

Nope, I had already scrolled past your post when Care's posting caught my eye, and following the sub-thread back I found your posting, which I found right on the mark. That's why agreed with it.

Forum List

Back