A USMB Podcast - name ideas / volunteers

One question.
Is Sonny going to stop people from bickering over differing opinions like he tends to do or let it fly free? In short....who is moderating this shit?
peoples choice girl this is a democracy
unless something pisses me off :lol:

Wait a sec. Had a cig and it came to me.

Cave Dwellers.

Cuz...we ARE all in a cave of sorts. Dwelling.

dark-cave-mud-tourist.jpg

And..caves belong to every body. Not art. Just a damn cave. Pick one.

1426258825-cave-light-2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
The animated pic above is a drone lighting up a cave entrance. Belongs to nobody.

• Thanks
Anywho....I gotta think DRESSERS. Colors, birds or leaves or trees or whatever. This is going to take me a fucking month to do. :(

• Thanks
worlds collide or cave dwellers...

hrmmmm

We are going to start up a discussion show which will air every-other Friday night based here, at USMB.

Purely for fun, and we are doing the opposite of what you should do.....3 friends get together and bring up politics, chaos ensues, someone takes their balls and goes home, someone is an obstinant stain that will not absorb a fact...... and someone just churlishly giggles while it all goes down.

The show will accept live callers.

The 3 hosts will consist of a left leaning gentleman( LoneLaugher ), a conservative leaning gentleman( Sonny Clark ), and a dumbass (myself).

Anyway, its currently not got a name.

Please - drop ideas. Sarcastic and non, you never know.

The structure will sort of be loosely based this way: 1 to 2 hot button political issues, 1 to 2 celebrity/pop culture stories, biggest story in sports and always a short discussion on exercise&nutrition.

For the political discussion, we will bring up relevant data, then begin to interject some opinion and or debate. Callers always welcome.

If anyone wants to volunteer to hop on the team - the tasks are miniscule, we are thinking to have someone grab some relevant USMB OPs and posts related to the topic.....whether they be intelligent takes on the subject or ridiculous to the point they're kind of funny.

No start date yet in mind - keeping it casual as we piece the thing together.

peeezeout girlscout
A ménage à trois (French for "household of three") is a domestic arrangement in which three people having romantic and/or sexual relations with each other occupy the same household. It is a form of polyamory.

Forum List

Back