A USMB Observation

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Now granted, I am relatively new here. So perhaps others have noted this before.

But I took a closer look today at what I thought was just a kind of burned-in image on the red box just below the USMessageBoard banner at the top of these pages -- the one with the links to "Home," "User CP," "Active Topics," etc. There, I now see that the apparent burned-in image (or after-image?) is NOT a burned in image at all.

It's more akin to subliminal advertising!

No objection, btw. I like it.

God Bless America!

Yes liability, Ravi had a thread on noticing this a while back....!!!

I couldn't see it at the time....

But unfortunately, i had to get new readers for the deteriorating reading ability that comes with middle age and NOW I can see it!

I am new here also. I only see it on my laptop and thought it was shadows or what ever of the print.

I have seen this before on other web pages. hmm! Now I am curious about those other sites.

Thanks so much for the post.

Mine says, "you will soon go on a long trip".

uh oh.

By the way, the avie allusion to "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" brings a question to mind.

Is that Jeffery Jones (Mr. Rooney) still alive and out of jail?

He is indeed alive. To my knowledge, he never actually spent any jail time, but had to register as a sex offender. The last time I saw a recent picture of him, he was about twice the size he was back in Bueller's day.

Mine says, "you will soon go on a long trip".

uh oh.

By the way, the avie allusion to "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" brings a question to mind.

Is that Jeffery Jones (Mr. Rooney) still alive and out of jail?

He is indeed alive. To my knowledge, he never actually spent any jail time, but had to register as a sex offender. The last time I saw a recent picture of him, he was about twice the size he was back in Bueller's day.

Wow. He's starting to look like Jabba the Hutt:

JEFFREY D JONES - Florida Sexual Offender

Forum List

Back