A unique fact about Trumps tweet re: the "squad", he didn't mention them by name, MSM know it's them

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just something to consider. Trump didn't actually name any of them, yet, they and media assume it's these four women.

Considering the allegations of being anti-American and anti-Israel. Of being communists and hating America, why would they willingly volunteer themselves as the people being called out without being named?

What a pathetic attempt to justify Trump's childish behavior. You are as pathetic as the little kid telling his mother he didn't get a piece of cake while he has chocolate all over his face.

There are enough video clips of "the squad" to justify Trump's tweets.
2020 is coming, who do you think voters will support? Trump or "the squad"?

What a pathetic attempt to justify Trump's childish behavior. You are as pathetic as the little kid telling his mother he didn't get a piece of cake while he has chocolate all over his face.

I'm not justifying it, I think it was a mistake on his part and I don't condone it.

I am simply stating the facts. They knew he was speaking about them, they essentially owned up to it without asking him who he was referring to.

I'm not justifying it, I think it was a mistake on his part and I don't condone it.

I am simply stating the facts. They knew he was speaking about them, they essentially owned up to it without asking him who he was referring to.

The racist liar made it clear who he was talking about. Now his minions are trying to spin his statement to say it didn't include all of them, or that he was just saying to go back to their districts. His words are there for all to see. His intent is unmistakable.

The racist liar made it clear who he was talking about. Now his minions are trying to spin his statement to say it didn't include all of them, or that he was just saying to go back to their districts. His words are there for all to see. His intent is unmistakable.
Trump's poll numbers just went up, so keep screaming "racist" all the way to 2020, voters will hammer you for it.

The racist "Squad" is so grotesque, so disgusting. The "Squad" are basically illiterate, butthurt, ugly ass retards hired by The Young Turks. I find them hilariously stupid and embarrassingly Europhobic. The Muslim with the fake towel head thing going, who married her brother, and broke assorted federal laws is probably the most entertaining. Donkey face claiming she had braces is also amusing.

That they did.

They know who they are and what they have said.

The two death cult members in Congress should have been censured long ago.

AOC is a whacko dingbat and every time she opens her mouth she proves it.

I like those tweets and so do most Americans. Trump gets his thoughts out without the LSM. Good for him.

Forum List

Back