a typical TPM ebola pandumbic progranda effort

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Yup, it is our Fox News.

ebola pandumbic.jpg

Well, it does seem as if the virus is spreading now that a person entered the country without letting people know that he was infected with Ebola. Do you see how fast it can spread when you don't isolate the victims? This is just one reason why I'm against illegal immigration. Those people could be carrying any disease that is not a problem in our country and spread it because they have no physical examination to pass before being granted entry. There are other diseases too, like TB, which is spread through particles in the air.

It's not only a pandumic propaganda.

I wish it were. :(

Oct 13 - 2014
News from The Associated Press

One more thing..............

"U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has also appealed for airlines and shipping companies not to suspend services to countries affected by Ebola. Doing so, he said, hinders delivery of humanitarian and medical assistance" .......................

WRONG! that is wrong!!! humanitarian help can still be delivered .....but travel for the general public should be suspended NOW!

It's not only a pandumic propaganda.

I wish it were. :(

Oct 13 - 2014
News from The Associated Press

One more thing..............

"U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has also appealed for airlines and shipping companies not to suspend services to countries affected by Ebola. Doing so, he said, hinders delivery of humanitarian and medical assistance" .......................

WRONG! that is wrong!!! humanitarian help can still be delivered .....but travel for the general public should be suspended NOW!

I think you are right. People being allowed to travel to and from those countries that are suffering from a pandemic are sure to spread the disease. There could be people walking around who don't even realize that they have it yet.

I disagree with the OP but rather than repeat what I've already posted elsewhere, I will simply refer you to a thread I started. The thread title is: Obama is wrong. You can catch Ebola by sitting next to someone.

Obama is wrong. You can catch Ebola by sitting next to someone. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post #1 proves how easily the virus can be transmitted. This post proves the Ebola virus is found in some, but not all, infected Ebola patients, and a single cough or sneeze can contaminate an entire room (or bus) with virus-laden droplets of saliva; therefore, anyone within the enclosure could breathe the virus into their lungs. The virus can also be projected into the air by simply talking. Finally the post shows how the Ebolo virus can live for up to two days outside of a host, so that anyone who touches a contaminated surface can become infected if they touch their mouth, pick their nose or wipe their eyes, and this can happen long after the infected person has left the room or vehicle. You really need to read the entire post on this one.

Post #37 explains that there have been more cases of Ebola this year than in all previous outbreaks since 1976 combined. According to one of many reputable sources the present outbreak resulted in 8,000 cases in October; another 20,000 people are expected to be infected in November and by January a total of 1.4 million may be infected. The prognosis is rather scary: Once the number of infected people hits the expected 1.4 million, if it merely doubles every month after that (the current rate of progression is much worse) over 1 billion people will be infected within a year. And THAT figure could double every month.

Post #53 is an important one. If you read it you will learn that Margaret Chan, the director-general of the World Health Organization proclaimed that “The Ebola outbreak is the most severe acute health emergency in modern times.” She noted that the disease is spreading exponentially in the hardest hit countries and further stated, “I have never seen a health event threaten the very survival of societies and governments in already very poor countries. I have never seen an infectious disease contribute so strongly to potential state failure."

Post #54 is about Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, commander of the U.S. Southern Command. According to an article published in CNS News, the General predicted last week that the Ebola virus will not be contained in West Africa, and if infected people flee those countries and spread the disease to Central and South America, it could cause “mass migration into the United States” of those seeking treatment. According to the General, “If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States. They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment.” You can believe the General because common sense tells you this must be true.

Every day, there are less and less people who think this Ebola nightmare is only propaganda. Those who have studied the issue know the danger is very real.

Forum List

Back