A True Story that sums up Florida

Ernestine

FloridaTrisexual
Feb 13, 2013
Keys
I used to live in South Florida before escaping to the Keys. One of the weirdest things happened to me in a Cuban coffee shop in Miami. On Sundays, I would hang out drinking drinking coffee and watching the barely clad bodies go by. Yummie.

One day this Cuban "looking" gentle man cruised me while he walked around looking at all the bodies. He was just about to speak with me when he was suddenly and violently accosted by a wiry white man with whiskers, on a Bicycle. The wiry white man with whiskers ranted a bit about bikes and the weather and how he wanted to grow old and play a guitar on the beach. Men, women, kids, pets, and farm animals gathered around for a little over 20 minutes before the wiry white man with whiskers ended his seemingly endless rant on global warming, Clinton and cigars, boat people from Cuba, and how kids should never be left alone with pets or farm animals.

The wiry white man with whiskers left and the Cuban looking fellow finally got his chance to talk me up. He ended up ranting and raving about Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Sarah Palin all the while heavily cruising the boys that went by. He did this in between sips from a Poland Springs water bottle and comments about having a wife and being normal.

His English was perfect, though he often acknowledged other people in Spanish. We finished our conversation and as I tried to get away he insisted I shake his hand and thank him for his future service to our country. Weird conversation? It gets weirder: He asked my name and replied. "I'm honored to speak with you, Ernestine, My name is Marco and I'll be your President one day"

3 years later he ran for the US Senate and I wouldn't be surprised if he had the delusion he should run for President in 2016.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back