A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born

Hi Auditor:

Just admit that you're a discriminatory homophobe and end this thread.

My “A True Homosexual Has NEVER Been Born” hypothesis has been presented to my complete satisfaction, but some of you guys want to have the final word by spreading more MYTHS. :0)

God forbid that we give gays the same rights as everyone else, to marry the person they love. The world would probably come to an end.

“We” all have the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as heterosexual males and heterosexual females. Anybody reading these words NOT in one of these categories (male or female) please chime in. The big problem with your statement here is that some heterosexual males and some heterosexual females are waiting around for someone else to come along and hand them ‘rights’ that they simply do not deserve. I am confident that most of you have heard of the Declaration of Independence, so let us look at one line:

USHistory.org

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

“All men” are already CREATED EQUAL. Maybe the CAPS will help you figure that out for yourself. All men (not just Americans) are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable RIGHTS, that among these (there are others) are Life, Liberty and the pursuit (not a guarantee) of Happiness. Some of you people shake your fist at “God” and pretend that His Living Word is meaningless, but at the very same time ‘you’ derived ‘your’ unalienable RIGHTS from the same God who created everybody here. Every man here has the same right granted BY GOD to choose any woman of the ‘opposite sex’ you wish in the whole wide world to marry and become your lawful wedded wife. If you go all the way back to Genesis 1, then you see God creating what? Bob and Joe? No.

“Then God said, "Let Us [Rev. 1:8 = pic] make ‘man’ in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let ‘them’ rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. God created ‘man’ in His own image, in the image of God He created ‘him;’ male ‘and’ female He created ‘them.’ God blessed ‘them;’ and God said to ‘them,’ "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth." Genesis 1:26-28.

God made ‘man’ (male + female) in His Own Image (Triune), which includes one male ‘and’ one female from the ‘two sexes’ on either end of the ‘sexuality spectrum.’ God did NOT create Bob and Joe to shack up and play house and carry on like real married couples, which God explains through His Word in Romans 1 beginning at verse 18 to the end of the chapter. Then you say, “But I do not believe in God!” Then I say, “That is fine and dandy, but there goes ‘your’ unalienable rights right out the window!” The gay people want ‘all’ the same rights that God-fearing people obtained from their Creator, but they do not want to play by the same rules and commands that God Himself gave to the male and female “He created” in the day that “He created” man; ‘male and female.’

Never expect God-fearing men to simply hand you ‘rights’ granted ONLY by YOUR CREATOR in the first place! And NEVER as mere men try to hand out unalienable RIGHTS granted ONLY by YOUR CREATOR to anyone engaged in what God Himself calls “indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error” (Rom. 1:27), and especially when your Creator says, “those who practice such things are worthy OF DEATH.” Romans 1:32. Why? That is easy for God-fearing folks: If homosexual (male + male) = heterosexual (male + female) and those doing these things are 'worthy of death' (ouch), THEN 'we' (God-fearing people) are 'worthy of death' ALSO.

This is a case of lawless people using a depraved mind to have their ‘unalienable rights’ granted by THEIR CREATOR ‘and’ trying to eat their Homosexual Rights Cake too. No. Simply follow the same rules as every other heterosexual male and every other heterosexual female on this planet (like your parents) and realize that “ALL MEN” are already created equal in the eyes of the Creator.

Besides: Every professing homosexual person is just one heterosexual experience away from realizing that his or her sexual orientation (a choice) and his sexuality (male or female) are actually the same for the vast majority of people on earth.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Auditor:

Just admit that you're a discriminatory homophobe and end this thread.

My “A True Homosexual Has NEVER Been Born” hypothesis has been presented to my complete satisfaction, but some of you guys want to have the final word by spreading more MYTHS. :0)

God forbid that we give gays the same rights as everyone else, to marry the person they love. The world would probably come to an end.

“We” all have the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as heterosexual males and heterosexual females. Anybody reading these words NOT in one of these categories (male or female) please chime in. The big problem with your statement here is that some heterosexual males and some heterosexual females are waiting around for someone else to come along and hand them ‘rights’ that they simply do not deserve. I am confident that most of you have heard of the Declaration of Independence, so let us look at one line:

USHistory.org

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

“All men” are already CREATED EQUAL. Maybe the CAPS will help you figure that out for yourself. All men (not just Americans) are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable RIGHTS, that among these (there are others) are Life, Liberty and the pursuit (not a guarantee) of Happiness. Some of you people shake your fist at “God” and pretend that His Living Word is meaningless, but at the very same time ‘you’ derived ‘your’ unalienable RIGHTS from the same God who created everybody here. Every man here has the same right granted BY GOD to choose any woman of the ‘opposite sex’ you wish in the whole wide world to marry and become your lawful wedded wife. If you go all the way back to Genesis 1, then you see God creating what? Bob and Joe? No.

“Then God said, "Let Us [Rev. 1:8 = pic] make ‘man’ in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let ‘them’ rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. God created ‘man’ in His own image, in the image of God He created ‘him;’ male ‘and’ female He created ‘them.’ God blessed ‘them;’ and God said to ‘them,’ "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth." Genesis 1:26-28.

God made ‘man’ (male + female) in His Own Image (Triune), which includes one male ‘and’ one female from the ‘two sexes’ on either end of the ‘sexuality spectrum.’ God did NOT create Bob and Joe to shack up and play house and carry on like real married couples, which God explains through His Word in Romans 1 beginning at verse 18 to the end of the chapter. Then you say, “But I do not believe in God!” Then I say, “That is fine and dandy, but there goes ‘your’ unalienable rights right out the window!” The gay people want ‘all’ the same rights that God-fearing people obtained from their Creator, but they do not want to play by the same rules and commands that God Himself gave to the male and female “He created” in the day that “He created” man; ‘male and female.’

Never expect God-fearing men to simply hand you ‘rights’ granted ONLY by YOUR CREATOR in the first place! And NEVER as mere men try to hand out unalienable RIGHTS granted ONLY by YOUR CREATOR to anyone engaged in what God Himself calls “indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error” (Rom. 1:27), and especially when your Creator says, “those who practice such things are worthy OF DEATH.” Romans 1:32. Why? That is easy for God-fearing folks: If homosexual (male + male) = heterosexual (male + female) and those doing these things are 'worthy of death' (ouch), THEN 'we' (God-fearing people) are 'worthy of death' ALSO.

This is a case of lawless people using a depraved mind to have their ‘unalienable rights’ granted by THEIR CREATOR ‘and’ trying to eat their Homosexual Rights Cake too. No. Simply follow the same rules as every other heterosexual male and every other heterosexual female on this planet (like your parents) and realize that “ALL MEN” are already created equal in the eyes of the Creator.

Besides: Every professing homosexual person is just one heterosexual experience away from realizing that his or her sexual orientation (a choice) and his sexuality (male or female) are actually the same for the vast majority of people on earth.

GL,

Terral

Terrabl,

Where you fail in your argument is when you bring discussion of the bible into the conversation. You may believe that homosexuality is bad and a sin and that the Bible documents it as such...but this country is not founded on the Bible.

So, if you want to discuss the moralities of homosexuality, you can use the Bible as a reference.

If you want to discuss gay rights, then you cannot use the Bible.

Simple as that.

Hi Xotoxi:

Where you fail in your argument is when you bring discussion of the bible into the conversation.

Where you fail miserably in your argument is when you try to leave God out of the equation.

You may believe that homosexuality is bad and a sin and that the Bible documents it as such...but this country is not founded on the Bible.

We disagree. Let us see what real Americans have to say:

ChristianParty.net

George Washington wrote:

"Don't let anyone claim to be a true American. Don't let them claim the tribute of American patriotism if they ever attempt to remove religion from politics." George Washington's farewell address

"Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."

"It is impossible to rightly govern . . . without God & the Bible."

"You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all the religion of Jesus Christ." to a group of Indian chiefs.

Maybe Xotoxi is talking about how things roll around his house, but George Washington is talking about the good ole USA. :0)

John Adams wrote:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with passions unbridled by morality and religion."

"Religion & virtue are the only foundations, not only of republicanism and of all free government, but of social felicity under all governments and in all the combinations of human society."

"Statesmen, my dear sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone, which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand."

I can continue quoting from our founding fathers all day long if needed, but this country was still started from the very beginning with a firm basis upon God, the Bible and the morality taught through precepts and principles upon which freedom can surely stand. Those among you thinking in your darkened hearts that the USA was not founded upon the Bible, and our Creator, and His Son (Jesus Christ) have deluded yourselves into throwing caution to the wind.

Thomas Jefferson, the man "blamed" for the wall of separation between church and state said:

"I have always said, and will always say, that the studious perusal of the sacred volume will make us better citizens."

"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observation, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus."

"I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; and believing he never claimed any other." Letter to Benjamin Rush, April 21, 1803

So, if you want to discuss the moralities of homosexuality, you can use the Bible as a reference.

If you want to discuss gay rights, then you cannot use the Bible.

Simple as that.

The Bible sits on my desk in front of me while drafting all of these posts on all of these topics and anybody offering other silly advice can go jump in the lake. :0) There is no such thing as “gay rights,” like the notion of a true natural-born homosexual is nothing more than a concocted ‘myth.’ There are ‘unalienable rights’ granted by our Creator that every man has under the US Constitution and that goes for those calling themselves whatever they wish. Take another look up at the top of the post by my mother-given name and you will see “Bible Thumper,” so expect to see the views of a real live “Bible Thumper” in all of my posts, which all of you can choose to ignore; like you choose to ignore the words of our founding fathers every damned day of your wretched and godless existence . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The Bible sits on my desk in front of me while drafting all of these posts on all of these topics and anybody offering other silly advice can go jump in the lake...There are ‘unalienable rights’ granted by our Creator that every man has under the US Constitution and that goes for those calling themselves whatever they wish.

Good for you Terrabl.

I respect your right to use the Bible to explain everything that you write.

But the more you write, the more delusional you appear. A connoisseur of logic like myself, comes to the simple and logical conclusion that you are either misinterpreting the Bible or the Bible is full of delusions.

If I were you, and I loved the Bible as much as you do, I would cease talking about it and referring to it, because you are not a credible spokesperson.

Hi Xotoxi:

I respect your right to use the Bible to explain everything that you write.

But the more you write, the more delusional you appear. A connoisseur of logic like myself, comes to the simple and logical conclusion that you are either misinterpreting the Bible or the Bible is full of delusions.

If I were you, and I loved the Bible as much as you do, I would cease talking about it and referring to it, because you are not a credible spokesperson.

You have things exactly backwards. First off, many claimed that John the Baptist had a demon (Matt. 11:18 ) too. :0) Secondly, if you do not believe God ‘and’ His Living Word, then nothing in my posts is addressed TO you (my Intro again). The ‘many’ are on the wide road to utter destruction (Matt. 7:13-14) and quite frankly I could not care less about what you think. And lastly, the fact that I sit in the DoD/FBI/CIA ‘Religious Fanatic Folder’ is the primary reason that I continue to have latitude in the first place; so there is a method to my seeming madness. :0) The point is that the believing ‘unbiased’ third-party reader ‘does’ have every opportunity to see ‘the’ Bible Truth and ‘the’ 911Truth in my testimony.

Suppose Xotoxi came from the infinite future to restore innocence to the fathers, under commission by God Himself, and to testify about ‘the truth’ of His Living Word and about the important events (like 9/11) of our day today. Would you really give one crap about what people say or think? Well? :0) No and neither do I.

Go right ahead and believe that I am crazy as a bedbug. :0)

GL,

Terral

...and quite frankly I could not care less about what you think.

Yet you continue to respond to my posts...

Suppose Xotoxi came from the infinite future to restore innocence to the fathers, under commission by God Himself, and to testify about ‘the truth’ of His Living Word and about the important events (like 9/11) of our day today.

And who are you to say that is not the reality?

And if that is the case...you, of all people, are foresaking me.

hands.jpg

Well ... Bastet gave me the idea for Fantasy Monsters, and Anpu gave me the knowledge to write it. Then Riah commanded that I do it ... so everyone has to play when I am done, the gods commanded it!

Who among us is CHOOSING to be heterosexual?

Come on, now, confess.

Which among us really longs to be homo, but doesn't do it because GOD told them it's a bad thing?

Terral?

You ready to come out, yet?

Who among us is CHOOSING to be heterosexual?

Come on, now, confess.

Which among us really longs to be homo, but doesn't do it because GOD told them it's a bad thing?

Terral?

You ready to come out, yet?

I'm not sure of Terral's sexual preferences, but through his posts, he is certain proving that he is QUEER!

Im still waiting for a straight person to get back to me about "choosing" to become sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. Again, you dont have to do it forever, just for 30 seconds. If you are unable to be sexually attracted to someone of the same sex as you for even 30 seconds, then the idea of being gay is a choice is totally blown out of the water.

I already know the answer of course, because i AM straight, and i know for a fact there is nothig i could do to become sexually attracted to a man. You can find the most beautiful man on earth, and it will have no effect on me whatsoever. Sorry, i just dont like penis's, and looking at a naked mans butt will only make me feel sick to my stomach.

This guy is too whacked out with which to even begin to have a rational discussion.

Ask him about his theories on 9/11 and the financial crisis.

Terral.

Hi.

Since your argument is biblical, do you believe?

1. - God created the earth in six days
2. - The earth is 6000 years old
3. - God created woman from Adam's rib

Just wondering...

Quoting the bible is weak and ignorant. Get a real argument. I don't care if some one is gay, as that is how they were born. In fact, I just deal with it, without getting all bent out of shape. It just is. Duh.

By the way, most of the people that quote the bible in this argument are gay themselves.

Hi Dr. Sanchez:

Quoting the bible is weak and ignorant. Get a real argument.

Sending me two lines of Bull is weak, ignorant and stupid when Dr. Sanchez has no argument for anything at all.

I don't care if some one is gay, as that is how they were born.

You do not care if some one is gay? That is funny. In case you are unaware (and you are) heterosexual males and heterosexual females ‘reproduce’ to create ‘copies’ of themselves and everyone here (including Dr. Sanchez) is either a heterosexual male or a heterosexual female. Here is a scientific study the doctor can use to educate himself: Dick and Jane have a hog farm where their prize hog just had ten little piglets. Ten of the little pigs are heterosexual males and heterosexual females, so how many little pigs were homosexual? The answer is zero. How do we know for sure? In every case, each little pig is a copy of his or her heterosexual father or heterosexual mother, just like everybody here. Dick and Jane can try and try and try to pin their two prize male hogs up together for years and years, but the result will NEVER be a litter of male homosexual piglets. BTW, I also do not care if Bob and RogerRamJet want to play house, so long as they do not push that crap in my face or in the faces of my children or grandchildren.

In fact, I just deal with it, without getting all bent out of shape. It just is. Duh.

Nobody is getting bent out of shape at all, but a ‘true’ homosexual has still NEVER been born naturally in this world by joining two homosexual males or two homosexual females together. That is a FACT and you can just DEAL WITH IT.

By the way, most of the people that quote the bible in this argument are gay themselves.

You must be talking about people like George Washington, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson (link).

George Washington wrote a prayer addressed to "O most glorious God, in Jesus Christ" and ended it like this:

"... Let me live according to those holy rules which Thou hast this day prescribed in Thy holy word ... Direct me to the true object, Jesus Christ the way, the truth and the life. Bless, O Lord, all the people of this land."

Washington also said:

"Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."

"It is impossible to rightly govern . . . without God & the Bible."

"You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all the religion of Jesus Christ." to a group of Indian chiefs.

John Adams wrote:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with passions unbridled by morality and religion."

"Religion & virtue are the only foundations, not only of republicanism and of all free government, but of social felicity under all governments and in all the combinations of human society."

"Statesmen, my dear sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone, which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand."

Thomas Jefferson, the man "blamed" for the wall of separation between church and state said:

"I have always said, and will always say, that the studious perusal of the sacred volume will make us better citizens."

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that His justice cannot sleep forever."

"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observation, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus."

"I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; and believing he never claimed any other." Letter to Benjamin Rush, April 21, 1803.
BTW, all of these great American leaders were heterosexual males like their fathers and their fathers and their fathers before them . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

Since your argument is biblical, do you believe?

1. - God created the earth in six days.

No. God created the heaven and the earth (Gen. 1:1 = red and blue spheres) in the flash of a single instant. God ‘reconstituted’ the remains of this ‘formless and void’ (Gen. 1:2) broken universe in what was ‘six days’ to God. Genesis 1:3-31*.

2. - The earth is 6000 years old.

No and that depends on whether we are talking about ‘Eth ‘Erets (Gen. 1:1 = This Creation = blue sphere) or the waters below the expanse that God formed into the ‘Earth’ (Gen. 1:6-8* = under ‘heaven’) of this currently broken universe. I explain the ‘Erets Shift’ interpretation of Genesis here in Post #64 and Post #65. This little earth is right around 4.54 billion years old (Wiki) in ‘earth’ years.

3. - God created woman from Adam's rib

Just wondering...

No. God is working in Genesis 1, while the Lord God (Christ = F+S+HS) begins His ‘Sabbath Day’ (seventh day) work in Genesis 2:4*. The Lord God (Christ) formed Adam with Eve and most everyone here ‘in’ him in Genesis 2:7* and Adam existed in heaven in this singularity expression form (my Mystery Explained OP) for a very long time indeed. The Lord God (Lamb of God in heaven) then put His “son of God” (Adam = Luke 3:38) into a deep sleep and removed Eve from his side to become Adam’s helper (Gen. 2:18-22). Both Adam and Eve continued living a heavenly existence in the heavenly Garden of Eden (far left), until the fall when the Lord God placed His ‘two olive trees/lampstands’ (Zech. 4:14, Rev. 11:4) in human ‘skins’ (Gen. 3:21) and drove them out of the garden. The earthly incarnations of Adam and Eve (Elijah and Moses) begin in Genesis 3:31 on this earth and NOT back in Genesis 2:7. Your mother Eve (Moses) is telling you the story of creation in ‘types’ and ‘antitypes,’ so ‘the truth’ can be known by God’s sons and the devil’s sons believe something else entirely. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Those Among You Talking Down God, His Word And Our Forefathers Are Weak And Ignorant.

Nobody's talking down to GOD, terral.

We're talking down to your homophobic blather.

What hubris to imagine that you are GOD's spokesman on this board, and that a challenge to your absurd claims is an assault on GOD's WORD.

I'll explain it to you again. Let's see if you can if you can work out the logic of it.

If you are choosing not to have homosexual sex?

You are gay.

Heterosexual men do not have to CHOOSE not to have homosexual sex, lad.

We are not tempted by it, as apparently, you must be.

Grow up and smell the testoserone, kid.

God made you what you are, and GOD does not make mistakes.

Get over yourself.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

If you guys will put down the stones for one minute: Do any of you have one argument against anything presented in the Opening Post of this thread? :0) No. Do any of you guys know one person who is the product of one homosexual male and another homosexual male born naturally somewhere on God’s Green Earth? Do any of you guys know even one person with one homosexual female father and one homosexual female mother? No? Welcome to the club, because all of my hair is gray and I have been around for some time and have never seen anything like that either. :0)

GL,

Terral

Sweet pea, one can't rebut something that (1) doesn't make an ounce of sense and (2) is based on a fiction.

The fact that homosexuals exist and have always existed is enough proof to me that they're 'normal' and 'natural' just like heterosexuals are. Homosexual behavior is also widespread among other animals. Rufff rufff! My dog would always try to hump the neighbor's dog (they were both male). :lol:

You're claiming that sexuality is a choice. I'm sorry, but I personally couldn't 'choose' to sleep and fall in love with a woman simply because I'm not attracted to women. A homosexual man must feel the same way.

I have a number of homosexual friends and I love them dearly - they're in no way less 'normal' or less of amazing human beings than any of my heterosexual friends...

Oh yeah, and FUCK your BIBLE - any fucking edition or translation or WHAT THE HELL EVER. The thing can be interpreted and re-interpreted in so many damn ways that it becomes basically USELESS - except to half-wits like you. The shit's caused more evil in the world than good and to me rates on the same level as the Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy.... except Hitchhiker's Guide is at least funny and hasn't caused wars, oppression, Israel, and other crap we have to now deal with and clean up...

Yeah I said it... if you don't like it go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back