A true hero of the working class.

Considering how much damage to the economy Obama does when he's working, I'm all in favor of him spending the rest of his term on the golf links.

So now the president cant do anything that involves down time.

Well not until a republican is elected to president anyway.

The right in this country is fucking insane

In all fairness, most of the people on this site are NOT representative of the average republican. The right wingers on this site are extremists and the true RINO's. They are the fringe who unfortunately don't know how to use their brain for critical analysis and thinking. Fortunately though, they ARE the minority in the country and their party.

Very inspirational of George Bush to do that. What signal does this send to the families of soldiers who have died?

Bush-Volleyball-460_788570c.jpg
The "Gold Standard" of comparison for Obomobots, Booosh........
Shooting sort of low, are we...............

Did you bother to read your OP about how noble Bush was to give up his golf game ?
and how you bring him up as the gold standard.
:lol:
Idiot.......

George W. Bush gave up golfing in 2003, explaining his rationale five years later in an interview with POLITICO.
“I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf,” he said. “I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.”
Rest here>>>

Except, he didn't.

Here's Bush sending the wrong signal:

Bush Lied About Giving Up Golf: Video Proof

*snip*

In fact, Bush went golfing two months after the bombing the UN headquarters, and Keith Olbermann found the video.

s-GOLF-large.jpg

Video at the link

George W. Bush gave up golfing in 2003, explaining his rationale five years later in an interview with POLITICO.
“I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf,” he said. “I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.”
Rest here>>>

Except, he didn't.

*snip*

In fact, Bush went golfing two months after the bombing the UN headquarters, and Keith Olbermann found the video.

s-GOLF-large.jpg

Video at the link

Damn!

That must have been a wicked slice!

Rest here>>>

Except, he didn't.

*snip*

s-GOLF-large.jpg

Video at the link
Oberdouch?

Hahahahahahaha............

Huff n Puff?

Hahahahahahaha............

Got any other communist rags you want to quote.......

Rest here>>>

Except, he didn't.

*snip*

s-GOLF-large.jpg

Video at the link

Damn!

That must have been a wicked slice!
Funny.
No, really.
Well, maybe not.
Teabagger! Hahahahahahahahaha....................
Now that was funny......:lol:

This thread is incredibly petty. Who gives a crap how many times the president goes golfing?

Forum List

Back