A true conservative wouldn't send us to WAR (merged)

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, I know. This is because there was never even a suggestion at all nor a request ever made to invade Afghanistan by Clinton after he lobbed the missiles at targets in Afghanistan in 1998.

Well yes, there is that fact. And also my belief that he doesn't have the know how to post a link.

MtnBiker said:
Threads were merged.

Carry on.

LOL. And now we have our answer...

1. Posted in wrong Forum, moved to correct one.
2. Posted again in wrong Forum, closed with link to first thread.
3. Posted again in wrong Forum, threads are merged.

And the Soap Opera continues...

What will he do next? Any guesses?

no1tovote4 said:
LOL. And now we have our answer...

1. Posted in wrong Forum, moved to correct one.
2. Posted again in wrong Forum, closed with link to first thread.
3. Posted again in wrong Forum, threads are merged.

And the Soap Opera continues...

What will he do next? Any guesses?

Post in the wrong forum?

GunnyL said:
Me three. Since I was deployed during 98 and we never heard anything about it, I'm fascinated as well. You'd think if we were going to a country we didn't go to and engaging in a war we didn't, somebody'd be nice enough to to tell those of us doing the engaging. :laugh:

The intent by Bill Clinton was to destroy terrorist training camps in Afganistan as he stated repeatedly to our Congress and to the American peoples directly. To deny this is as much to deny anything with which you do not agree.

I participated in many missions in which I was not specifically chosen as a planner. I've seen men and boys die in those missions. I suspect in this day's military I would have seen men, boys, women and girls die. In retrospect, I guess I saw boy's, women and girls die in the attacks I participated in. But they were, I thought then, ENEMIES. It's the reality they were not enemies at all that I have to deal with. Among other issues.

Mr. P said:
I was thinking the same Gunny..I may request a DD 214 before he gets on my vet list. Dunno.

I can see where someone of his political persuasion might do a hitch. Happens all the time. But he's an anti-American bleeding heart for our enemies who somehow managed to cover at least a 20 year span in military with such a viewpoint?

He has claimed to have been in Vietnam, and Desert Storm. From the withdrawal of combat troops in 72 to Desert Storm in 91 adds up to 19 to me. Guess that other year is when he was in Korea.

Psychoblues said:
The intent by Bill Clinton was to destroy terrorist training camps in Afganistan as he stated repeatedly to our Congress and to the American peoples directly. To deny this is as much to deny anything with which you do not agree.

He launched missiles at already deserted "terrorist bases" in the mountains of Afghanistan. We agree with that, but that is not a suggestion that we invade nor was one ever made. He also launched a bunch of missiles at a pill factory in the Sudan at the same time. He said it was for that, but we believe it was to distract from the Grand Jury...

I participated in many missions in which I was not specifically chosen as a planner. I've seen men and boys die in those missions. I suspect in this day's military I would have seen men, boys, women and girls die. In retrospect, I guess I saw boy's, women and girls die in the attacks I participated in. But they were, I thought then, ENEMIES. It's the reality they were not enemies at all that I have to deal with. Among other issues.

Not in Afghanistan you didn't. There were never any of our boys sent there until after Sept. 11, 2001. Only disembodied missiles sent at deserted bases.

Psychoblues said:

Oh, so you are referring to when Clinton blew up a couple a tents and some camels with a cruise missile. No overkill there. And HARDLY a planned invasion as you stated. The missiles were nothing more than a retalitory strike.

no1tovote4 said:
He launched missiles at already deserted "terrorist bases" in the mountains of Afghanistan. We agree with that, but that is not a suggestion that we invade nor was one ever made. He also launched a bunch of missiles at a pill factory in the Sudan at the same time. He said it was for that, but we believe it was to distract from the Grand Jury...

Not in Afghanistan you didn't. There were never any of our boys sent there until after Sept. 11, 2001. Only disembodied missiles sent at deserted bases.

I believe his "planning" statement is in response to my saying the MEU personnel would know if we were going to invade, and we would. The COMPHIBRON would announce it, right after all nonessential communications were cut to preclude Pvt Schmuckatelli from blabbing the info.

GunnyL said:
I can see where someone of his political persuasion might do a hitch. Happens all the time. But he's an anti-American bleeding heart for our enemies who somehow managed to cover at least a 20 year span in military with such a viewpoint?

He has claimed to have been in Vietnam, and Desert Storm. From the withdrawal of combat troops in 72 to Desert Storm in 91 adds up to 19 to me. Guess that other year is when he was in Korea.
Break in service?

BTW..I don't have your info. yet.. :p:

Mr. P said:
Break in service?

BTW..I don't have your info. yet.. :p:

I don't do info on the net. No pics and no personal info. Call me paranoid when it comes to that, but there are just too many weirdo's out there. It's nothing personal, just SOP for me.

Go right ahead, GunnyL, and post all the aconyms you can conjure. You wouldn't know an intelligence operation from a loaf of bread but that's beside the point.

I don't resent in any kind of way your service to this country. In fact, I thank you for it. Your defense of this president's ideology of American Defense astounds me. Even in Viet Nam we knew that locals would resent us and we made preparation for it. Not so in Iraq. The Commander-In-Chief ain't got a clue.

Psychoblues said:
Go right ahead, GunnyL, and post all the aconyms you can conjure. You wouldn't know an intelligence operation from a loaf of bread but that's beside the point.

LOL. And you would? You have given no evidence that you have any sort of knowledge in that arena. Nothing you have stated provides any of us who have served even a minutiae of evidence that you ever spent time in the service.

You are excruciatingly funny, nonetovote4. I've given my credentials several times in the USMB. I'll do like your president and decline your demands for more. HaHaHa, and besides that you make me sick at my stomach. Just kiddin', you're just another idiot lemming. I can actually forgive you for that.

Psychoblues said:

You have no idea what I do or don't know. One thing I learned quickly about intelligence operations is they usually had little at all to do with anything intelligent. Kind of falls right into place here, now doesn't it?

I don't resent in any kind of way your service to this country. In fact, I thank you for it. Your defense of this president's ideology of American Defense astounds me. Even in Viet Nam we knew that locals would resent us and we made preparation for it. Not so in Iraq. The Commander-In-Chief ain't got a clue.

I defend this President's policies because he is DOING something, unlike his predecessor. Clinton tried to pretend Islamic fanatics didn't exist and the culmination of his inattentiveness was 9/11.

If all Bush does is keeps them off balance and unable to plan 9/11-type attacks, then he has done more than Clinton who was too busy chasing skirts to be bothered with it.

Psychoblues said:
You are excruciatingly funny, nonetovote4. I've given my credentials several times in the USMB. I'll do like your president and decline your demands for more. HaHaHa, and besides that you make me sick at my stomach. Just kiddin', you're just another idiot lemming. I can actually forgive you for that.

I can't believe you have the audacity to call ANYONE a lemming. You sound like the left-wingnut, anit-American handbook every post.

Psychoblues said:
I'll do like your president and decline your demands for more. HaHaHa

So then of course you won't mind if we do like the Democrats: refuse to take you seriously and mock you every turn of the way. HaHaHa.

Psychoblues said:
under false pretense. A true conservative would never imagine blundering a national surplus and turning it into the largest national deficit in the history of the USA. A true conservative would never turn their back on veterans and deny them the promises this country has made to them for their service. A true conservative would not allow corporations to subvert and ultimately overtake the economic good of people they claim to represent. A true conservative would never lie or misrepresent an ideology that fails to serve all the people all the time. A true conservative would never suggest for national entertainment a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land a person of doubtful ideology. GWB is no true conservative.

Psychoblues

So I guess I am not a true conservative to you. Boo frickin hoo. I am not defined by a label. I would believe the same thing regardless of whether I was called a conservative, liberal, or the poo brigade. It doesn't change the fact that you can't deal with the issues and idealogy of conservatism. Maybe when you want to get to actually dicussing issues rather than your same BS we can have a productive conversation.

Forum List

Back