A true conservative wouldn't send us to WAR (merged)

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
under false pretense. A true conservative would never imagine blundering a national surplus and turning it into the largest national deficit in the history of the USA. A true conservative would never turn their back on veterans and deny them the promises this country has made to them for their service. A true conservative would not allow corporations to subvert and ultimately overtake the economic good of people they claim to represent. A true conservative would never lie or misrepresent an ideology that fails to serve all the people all the time. A true conservative would never suggest for national entertainment a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land a person of doubtful ideology. GWB is no true conservative.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
under false pretense. A true conservative would never imagine blundering a national surplus and turning it into the largest national deficit in the history of the USA. A true conservative would never turn their back on veterans and deny them the promises this country has made to them for their service. A true conservative would not allow corporations to subvert and ultimately overtake the economic good of people they claim to represent. A true conservative would never lie or misrepresent an ideology that fails to serve all the people all the time. A true conservative would never suggest for national entertainment a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land a person of doubtful ideology. GWB is no true conservative.

Psychoblues

violation of a treaty is not false pretenses, 18 un resolution violations are not fals pretenses, deposing a dictator that has committed mass murder against his own people is not false pretenses.

clintons surplus was achieved beacuse reagan created a safe nation that allowed clinton to close military bases and sell them off as well as cut military spending thus make the US weak and subject to attack whcih bush now gets to pay for.

the democartic party does not serve all the people, only the 48% that voted for them the other 52% do not think they are served.

ginsberg is there with an ideology so doubtful that 52% of the country voted to ensure that the democrats would not get another shot at duplicating it.

i would neg rep you for being so inane but you are not worth the additional effort

Clinton tried to send us to war in Afganistan and specifically after Osama Bin Laden in 1998. He failed to rally the the zealots of the Republican Party. I'll never forgive the Republicans for that. They said he was "shooting million dollar missles up camels asses". I won't forget that either.

Psychoblues said:
Clinton tried to send us to war in Afganistan and specifically after Osama Bin Laden in 1998. He failed to rally the the zealots of the Republican Party. I'll never forgive the Republicans for that. They said he was "shooting million dollar missles up camels asses". I won't forget that either.

And under what pretext was he going to go in there? Can you give us a link? I am fascinated by this one.

Psychoblues said:

It's because Clinton lobbed a couple of missiles. We wanted boots on the ground. Before '98, he also turned Bin Laden away 3 times.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues
But a true concerned citizen would work for and seek ways to make things better instead of just bashing and making accusations of an administration they hate, especially a citizen that is no where close to being a conservative. Wouldn’t they?

So beside bashing, what are you doing?

Psychoblues said:

lies

MtnBiker said:
Don't hold your breath waiting for a link.

Yeah, I know. This is because there was never even a suggestion at all nor a request ever made to invade Afghanistan by Clinton after he lobbed the missiles at targets in Afghanistan in 1998. This guy is just spouting unsupportable inanities. It makes it seem like he is a plant attempting to make Democrats look bad by being unreasonably inactive mentally in any post whatsoever that he ever attempts to make.

This makes me think he may only be here attempting to get people to respond emotionally to this and any other forthcoming inanities that he might think up on the fly.

In other words:

:trolls:

based on slim allegations of weapons designed to do harm to American peoples. A true conservative would never accept sketchy evidence of intent by a foreign power to do us harm rather they would insist on credible and doubly verifiable evidence of the threat.

I met, firsthand, many of the peoples of Iraq in 1991 as I fought a war against them. I thought then and I continue to believe that we never had anything to worry about concerning the average or even the most radical of the Iraqi's. I've been about everywhere and I don't think I've ever met a more gracious and accomodating people than the everyday Iraqi's.

Even Charlie left inescapable clues in Viet Nam. From houseboy's to prostitutes to national politicians, they all thought the USA was being indifferent to the issues that pervaded the reassociation of the Vietamese peoples at the time.

Even the peoples of Panama to this day resent our intervention into their political dilemma. Guess what? We aren't there anymore as much as we loved them and they loved us. China controls their ports and we do as the Chinese say we do as we pass through those ports. I would expect that many of you aren't aware of all that.

I have no objection whatsoever in the ideology of an American "WAR ON TERROR" except it being that we need to know that on the premise as stated by our president, as conservatives we have no business in Iraq.

Our constitution states that we are not to interfere with the internal affairs of other countries.

Psychoblues said:
based on slim allegations of weapons designed to do harm to American peoples. A true conservative would never accept sketchy evidence of intent by a foreign power to do us harm rather they would insist on credible and doubly verifiable evidence of the threat.

I met, firsthand, many of the peoples of Iraq in 1991 as I fought a war against them. I thought then and I continue to believe that we never had anything to worry about concerning the average or even the most radical of the Iraqi's. I've been about everywhere and I don't think I've ever met a more gracious and accomodating people than the everyday Iraqi's.

Even Charlie left inescapable clues in Viet Nam. From houseboy's to prostitutes to national politicians, they all thought the USA was being indifferent to the issues that pervaded the reassociation of the Vietamese peoples at the time.

Even the peoples of Panama to this day resent our intervention into their political dilemma. Guess what? We aren't there anymore as much as we loved them and they loved us. China controls their ports and we do as the Chinese say we do as we pass through those ports. I would expect that many of you aren't aware of all that.

I have no objection whatsoever in the ideology of an American "WAR ON TERROR" except it being that we need to know that on the premise as stated by our president, as conservatives we have no business in Iraq.

Our constitution states that we are not to interfere with the internal affairs of other countries.

more lies

Mr. P said:
But a true concerned citizen would work for and seek ways to make things better instead of just bashing and making accusations of an administration they hate, especially a citizen that is no where close to being a conservative. Wouldn’t they?

So beside bashing, what are you doing?

I'm not bashing or making accusations. I'm inviting dialogue. Dialogue is something Republicans and others that cannot think for themselves most fear. Just watch FoxNews. They repeatedly shout down or actually cut off (for commercial reasons) anyone that presents a credible argument for Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity. I think we need a more national hearing as to what our principles represent and what our government is actually aspiring to. Don't you?

Psychoblues said:

Dishonest argument. WMDs were but one of a handful of reasons given for invading Iraq.

You did? Just where in Iraq were you to meet "many of the peoples"? I don't recall US forces being anywhere near population centers in Iraq, and th eonly "peoples" we met were harmlessly shooting at us.

I suppose you interviewed them and these interviews are a matter of record? Otherwise, the moon is made of green cheese.

Well, yeah, except for the US Army who is still in Panama. But our lease on the Panama Canal ended in 1999, so not even a good try at attempting to dishonestly tie a matter of treaty into your anti-US rhetoric.

And anytime a country's internal affairs has interfered with our best interest or been a threat to us and/or an ally, we have interfered and rightly so. Maybe you like being an ostrich, but shoving your head in the sand doesn't make anything go away. Just makes a better target of your ass.

Psychoblues said:
I'm not bashing or making accusations. I'm inviting dialogue. Dialogue is something Republicans and others that cannot think for themselves most fear. Just watch FoxNews. They repeatedly shout down or actually cut off (for commercial reasons) anyone that presents a credible argument for Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity. I think we need a more national hearing as to what our principles represent and what our government is actually aspiring to. Don't you?

you are doing nothing of the kind.....you demand that people agree with you.....fox news does not speak for the right ... it is a TV show you might as well watch the left...i mean west wing and get your back up...a closed mind is a terrible thing to waste

Third attempt at the same thread. The guy is TRYING to get banned. They moved this thread once, closed it down and provided a link to it the second time. Let's see what they do this time....

no1tovote4 said:
Third attempt at the same thread. The guy is TRYING to get banned. They moved this thread once, closed it down and provided a link to it the second time. Let's see what they do this time....

lets send him to abu grab ass and have dogs bark at him, and women flirt with him

no1tovote4 said:
And under what pretext was he going to go in there? Can you give us a link? I am fascinated by this one.

Me three. Since I was deployed during 98 and we never heard anything about it, I'm fascinated as well. You'd think if we were going to a country we didn't go to and engaging in a war we didn't, somebody'd be nice enough to to tell those of us doing the engaging. :laugh:

no1tovote4 said:

Y'know I usually don't doubt anyone's military credentials, but this guy just doesn't add up.

manu1959 said:
lets send him to abu grab ass and have dogs bark at him, and women flirt with him

Nah they might end up getting sued when a guard accidentally pees on his copy of The Communist Manifesto he conveniently would leave in the toilet.

Forum List

Back