A true conservative wouldn't send us to WAR (merged)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Psychoblues, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    under false pretense. A true conservative would never imagine blundering a national surplus and turning it into the largest national deficit in the history of the USA. A true conservative would never turn their back on veterans and deny them the promises this country has made to them for their service. A true conservative would not allow corporations to subvert and ultimately overtake the economic good of people they claim to represent. A true conservative would never lie or misrepresent an ideology that fails to serve all the people all the time. A true conservative would never suggest for national entertainment a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land a person of doubtful ideology. GWB is no true conservative.

Psychoblues

2. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    violation of a treaty is not false pretenses, 18 un resolution violations are not fals pretenses, deposing a dictator that has committed mass murder against his own people is not false pretenses.

clintons surplus was achieved beacuse reagan created a safe nation that allowed clinton to close military bases and sell them off as well as cut military spending thus make the US weak and subject to attack whcih bush now gets to pay for.

the democartic party does not serve all the people, only the 48% that voted for them the other 52% do not think they are served.

ginsberg is there with an ideology so doubtful that 52% of the country voted to ensure that the democrats would not get another shot at duplicating it.

i would neg rep you for being so inane but you are not worth the additional effort

3. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Clinton tried to send us to war in Afganistan and specifically after Osama Bin Laden in 1998. He failed to rally the the zealots of the Republican Party. I'll never forgive the Republicans for that. They said he was "shooting million dollar missles up camels asses". I won't forget that either.

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    And under what pretext was he going to go in there? Can you give us a link? I am fascinated by this one.

5. manu1959

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    i second that motion

6. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    It's because Clinton lobbed a couple of missiles. We wanted boots on the ground. Before '98, he also turned Bin Laden away 3 times.

7. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    But a true concerned citizen would work for and seek ways to make things better instead of just bashing and making accusations of an administration they hate, especially a citizen that is no where close to being a conservative. WouldnÂ’t they?

So beside bashing, what are you doing?

8. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Don't hold your breath waiting for a link.

9. manu1959

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    lies

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Yeah, I know. This is because there was never even a suggestion at all nor a request ever made to invade Afghanistan by Clinton after he lobbed the missiles at targets in Afghanistan in 1998. This guy is just spouting unsupportable inanities. It makes it seem like he is a plant attempting to make Democrats look bad by being unreasonably inactive mentally in any post whatsoever that he ever attempts to make.

This makes me think he may only be here attempting to get people to respond emotionally to this and any other forthcoming inanities that he might think up on the fly.

In other words:

:trolls: