A true Christian Christmas?

every year when i burn all the limbs and brush that accumulated over the winter, i use the christmas tree to start the fire. it goes up in spectacular flames and every year i think "it's really stupid to have this in a 200 yr old wood house"

this year will be the same. wreaths burn pretty well, mistletoe not so much.

see my thread on christmas tree safety....never too many fire extinguishers when that tree is ablaze

exodus 22: 18 kjv Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

deuteronomy 18:10 kjv There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
I only hope someday those biblical laws are reinacted.

I would be the first one in line with a lit match!! :eusa_clap:

I only hope someday those biblical laws are reinacted.

I would be the first one in line with a lit match!! :eusa_clap:

:wtf: You are one bloodthirsty motherfucker. I've lost count of how many times you've expressed approval of, even glee towards, rules/laws that carry the death penalty.

Are you this open about your bloodlust in your non-anonymous life?

:wtf: You are one bloodthirsty motherfucker. I've lost count of how many times you've expressed approval of, even glee towards, rules/laws that carry the death penalty.

Are you this open about your bloodlust in your non-anonymous life?

repression causes this type of emotional response to people of different beliefs.

I drive thru Salem, Mass. sometimes on my way to work.

Isn't that kind of like the Promised Land for you witches?

be careful driving thru there Sunni...one of those witches might try to fog your glasses :) or at least turn you into a Wayne Newton lol

Why blame me??

That's what the Bible says!!

The holy books say a lot of things. I'm just noticing that you have a tendency to focus on the parts that involve killing people to a disproportionate degree, and that your tone when doing so is more lynching-mob-eager than hanging-judge-somber.

The holy books say a lot of things. I'm just noticing that you have a tendency to focus on the parts that involve killing people to a disproportionate degree, and that your tone when doing so is more lynching-mob-eager than hanging-judge-somber.
I am a 100% law abiding citizen.

Notice that I always say "if" the laws were changed. I would support certain actions.

Last edited:
exodus 22: 18 kjv Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

deuteronomy 18:10 kjv There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
ahhhhhhhhh, well, as a Christian, i do not follow those old rules....

Matthew 5:38-48
38 "You have heard that it was said, "AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39 "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

41 "Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.

42 "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

43 "You have heard that it was said, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'

44 "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

47 "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 4

8 "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

ok, so define a Catholic who loves Holidays lol

Between my fake Christmas Trees and my Many Halloween Outfits....I think I'm being sent to the fires of hell for at least half of eternity

ok, so define a Catholic who loves Holidays lol

Between my fake Christmas Trees and my Many Halloween Outfits....I think I'm being sent to the fires of hell for at least half of eternity
are you doing it to put a God before our God? NO, probably not. i doubt you are worshipping a pagan god and putting that god before or in replacement of God...

yur okay! lol :)

A quick question for all of you that are talking about setting fire to witches and enchanters......

What would you call the things that Jesus did? Healing people without medicine? Multiplying loaves of bread and fish? Turning water into wine? Walking on water, as well as controlling the weather?

The only difference between magic and miracles is the intent with which it is used. If you are doing it to enrich only yourself, it's magic, and therefore evil. If you are doing it to help those around you? Then it becomes a miracle. Look at people that do good works for others even now, some of them are called miracle workers because of all the good that they do.

Nope....Christmas is a mostly pagan holiday, and the roots of most of the traditional things that people do during that time are very deeply based in paganism from MANY different places. Santa's flying reindeer came from Siberian shaman stories. It's rumored that the reindeer at some Amantia Muscaria mushrooms. Same with Santa, so does this mean that good Christians shouldn't have Santa gifts?

And Sucking Moron......what in the hell do you think you're doing trying to talk with authority about the Bible? You are a MUSLIM! Use your own screwed up, mixed up book, the Q'aran.

Besides......I don't really think that racists like you belong in a discussion concerning Christmas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back