A True American

My bad, should've checked the sports forum first. Fucking shame anyway. That takes serious balls to first give up a 9 million contract offer from the Rams out of loyalty to the Cardinals who aren't going anywhere and then to give it all up for the love of his country is unheard of in today's America.

Originally posted by OCA
My bad, should've checked the sports forum first. Fucking shame anyway. That takes serious balls to first give up a 9 million contract offer from the Rams out of loyalty to the Cardinals who aren't going anywhere and then to give it all up for the love of his country is unheard of in today's America.

Seriously. True to his team. True to his country. True to himself.

Originally posted by OCA
Oh crap its in this forum, sorry. Mods feel free to delete this thread.

I have no problem giving double time to our fallen soldiers. This man made the ultimate sacrifice for his country when he could have easily sat back with his money. His dedication to our country cannot get enough attention. In my opinion, this man defines heroism.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I have no problem giving double time to our fallen soldiers. This man made the ultimate sacrifice for his country when he could have easily sat back with his money. His dedication to our country cannot get enough attention. In my opinion, this man defines heroism.

Absolutely! How about a refrain from God Bless America if nobody gets offended afterwards if I sing the Greek national anthem also, got love for two countries. :cool:

Thank you Mr. Tilman and other American soilders for your sacrifice .

He was sure a handsome Hero too if I may add !

Pat tillman is just the Face for all of our soldiers. He is just the most popular example of all the guys who gave up everything to go and protect our country from harm. Some may not have had multi million dollar contracts, but they did have a job and a wife and kids and they Felt strongly enough to take the fight to the enemy so that their families didnt have to live in a world of fear.

Pat Tillman should be placed into the Football Hall of Fame. Not because he was an All-Pro player, but because he was the best example of what a human beings character should be. He should be remembered and honored so that future generations may know who a Real man, a Real Hero truly is.

Originally posted by insein
Pat tillman is just the Face for all of our soldiers. He is just the most popular example of all the guys who gave up everything to go and protect our country from harm. Some may not have had multi million dollar contracts, but they did have a job and a wife and kids and they Felt strongly enough to take the fight to the enemy so that their families didnt have to live in a world of fear.

Pat Tillman should be placed into the Football Hall of Fame. Not because he was an All-Pro player, but because he was the best example of what a human beings character should be. He should be remembered and honored so that future generations may know who a Real man, a Real Hero truly is.

Good point, especially when you compare him to athletes like:

Well, I won't name names. But there are plenty of athletes out there acting the fool instead of the hero.

Forum List

Back