A tribute to our President

If you don't care about his race, then your joke just lost its punchline didn't it?

Assuming you are white, your boasts about "defeating" racism doesn't quite pack the same punch as a black person.

FUCK YOU. Civil rights only happened because of WHITE SUPPORT.

I am sick and tired off ASSHOLES telling whites that what they say about Racism is meaningless. It was not blacks alone that got Civil Rights passed. It was not Blacks alone that Got Obama elected.

No, fuck you.

Slavery only happened because of WHITE SUPPORT.

See how easy that is?

I didn't say whites had no say in the issue of racism. I said comparing the plight of the Italian American to the African American is asinine and stupid.

Get back to me when the Italian Americans spend 200 years in bondage and are lynched wholesale.

Get a clue.

Or better yet, get hit by the clue bus.

Blacks sold blacks into slavery. Or did you forget that little fact? BTW, What are the only nations where slavery is still legal? Black ones in Africa. Ooooops, missed that fact to didn't you.

If you don't care about his race, then your joke just lost its punchline didn't it?

Assuming you are white, your boasts about "defeating" racism doesn't quite pack the same punch as a black person.

look at you assuming the only ones who suffer racism are black. Get a clue.

Yeah, I am sure you are real oppressed.

You convinced me. I know you have it so bad that you get to sit here and make esoteric race arguments on the internet.

LOL, look at the closet racist trying to pretend he is all liberated and shit.

Amen. Whites drafted and passed Civil Rights. Obama was elected for one reason, he was black. It sure wasn't based on his credentials. If he was white he never would have even been considered.

Yep. The Driving factor was electing the first Black President. Which was a great thing by the way. However the fact that he has turned out to be such a divisive, and ineffective president Is a real shame IMO.

Obama had a golden opportunity to shine. Replacing a loathed administration, Public support, control of both houses. People were clamoring for the change he was talking about. But all he was doing was talking. He had everything he needed to be effective except his own ability and experience. Pelosi and Reid ate him up. His own side killed him.

I agree to a point. It is the polices of the Far left Congressional Democrats that are killing him, However he is not exactly trying to stop them now is he.

I am sick and tired off ASSHOLES telling whites that what they say about Racism is meaningless. It was not blacks alone that got Civil Rights passed. It was not Blacks alone that Got Obama elected.

No, fuck you.

Slavery only happened because of WHITE SUPPORT.

See how easy that is?

I didn't say whites had no say in the issue of racism. I said comparing the plight of the Italian American to the African American is asinine and stupid.

Get back to me when the Italian Americans spend 200 years in bondage and are lynched wholesale.

Get a clue.

Or better yet, get hit by the clue bus.

WOW wishing physical harm on me. Nice

In your original Post you said NOTHING about Italian Americans. What you said was

Sure sound Like you are saying because he is white what he says about racism hold less water than a black man, when Whites were the ones who wrote and whos support passed Civil Rights in the country.

Slavery has been around for ever and it was never about race it was about cheap labor.

It became about race as a way for White slave holders to justify why the could OWN people here in America.

Hillary was the best candidate of the lot. She would have made a far better president. Obama knew how to talk the talk but that is as far as it goes. I voted for him but I am dissapointed I did. I think McCain would have done better now. Even staying the course with minor modifications would have been better then the tailspin we are in now. Obama has lost control, McCain would have maintained control.

Oh for fuck's sake. Are you a liberal plant sent here to make conservatives look like stupid?

Civil rights only happened because of white support!?!?! Let me give you a hint: The need for a civil rights movement happened because of white support.

Blacks sold blacks into slavery. Or did you forget that little fact? BTW, What are the only nations where slavery is still legal? Black ones in Africa. Ooooops, missed that fact to didn't you.

and whites sent whites into torture chambers and slaughtered other whites by the millions. What's your point?

I actually think those are more offensive than funny.... I guess I just don't think we should insult the man on his race.

Blazing Saddles was a great movie because it laughed at racism by using it against itself. I could care less what color Obama is. I only care that he is doing an incredibly poor job. Call me a wop, a dago, a guinea and I could care less. A word can never effect the person I am. A slight on my race, color or religion can't either. Because I don't let it and I hold no value to anyone who makes it. I have defeated racism. I could piss and whine and cry about it but then it exists.

Yea, it was a great movie and I liked the fact that it ridiculed racism. But, this kind of shit, just gives the left one more stick with which to beat us ALL.

Who cares???

and whites sent whites into torture chambers and slaughtered other whites by the millions. What's your point?

Follow the whole conversation and maybe you'll understand. :cuckoo:

I thought Blazing Saddles was a great movie. However, I think the clip you posted here was a complete waste of electricity to view.

Yea, it was a great movie and I liked the fact that it ridiculed racism. But, this kind of shit, just gives the left one more stick with which to beat us ALL.

LOL... at this point, no additional beatings are ever necessary.

Fuck 'em is what I say. Unless you subscribe to their program lock, stock and barrell, you're a racist or a homophobe.. or whatever.

Like I said, fuck 'em. Only an idiot is buying it anymore.

Don't be a vagina. If you are really worried about it, you'll be happy to know that there is no such thing as the "Clue Bus".

In your original Post you said NOTHING about Italian Americans. What you said was

He referenced being an Italian American.

Call me a wop, a dago, a guinea and I could care less.

Try and keep up.

Sure sound Like you are saying because he is white what he says about racism hold less water than a black man, when Whites were the ones who wrote and whos support passed Civil Rights in the country.

No, that's not what I said. I could rehash what I said, but you'd just miss the point again.

At any rate, claiming that blacks have no right to be pissed about the fact that we built this country on the backs of their slave labor because we decided to pass civil rights or that the fact that whites did the governmental work behind civil rights (by in large) and that means that whites are incapable of racism is about the moronic par you too are putting on the retard golf course.

Slavery has been around for ever and it was never about race it was about cheap labor.

Really? I guess I missed the history class about Irish slavery. Saying slavery isn't about race is about as stupid as saying it's not about cheap labor. It's about both. Being of a different race made it more acceptable to put them in bondage for slave labor.

It became about race as a way for White slave holders to justify why the could OWN people here in America.

But you just said it wasn't about race.

Don't be a vagina. If you are really worried about it, you'll be happy to know that there is no such thing as the "Clue Bus".

He referenced being an Italian American.

Try and keep up.

No, that's not what I said. I could rehash what I said, but you'd just miss the point again.

At any rate, claiming that blacks have no right to be pissed about the fact that we built this country on the backs of their slave labor because we decided to pass civil rights or that the fact that whites did the governmental work behind civil rights (by in large) and that means that whites are incapable of racism is about the moronic par you too are putting on the retard golf course.

Really? I guess I missed the history class about Irish slavery. Saying slavery isn't about race is about as stupid as saying it's not about cheap labor. It's about both. Being of a different race made it more acceptable to put them in bondage for slave labor.

But you just said it wasn't about race.

So are you saying us Irish aren't white?

Forum List

Back