A tribute to our President

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X6HoaMls0w&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama -- Democratic Nominee[/ame]

I actually think those are more offensive than funny.... I guess I just don't think we should insult the man on his race.

I actually think those are more offensive than funny.... I guess I just don't think we should insult the man on his race.

Blazing Saddles was a great movie because it laughed at racism by using it against itself. I could care less what color Obama is. I only care that he is doing an incredibly poor job. Call me a wop, a dago, a guinea and I could care less. A word can never effect the person I am. A slight on my race, color or religion can't either. Because I don't let it and I hold no value to anyone who makes it. I have defeated racism. I could piss and whine and cry about it but then it exists.

Blazing Saddles was a great movie because it laughed at racism by using it against itself. I could care less what color Obama is. I only care that he is doing an incredibly poor job. Call me a wop, a dago, a guinea and I could care less. A word can never effect the person I am. A slight on my race, color or religion can't either. Because I don't let it and I hold no value to anyone who makes it. I have defeated racism. I could piss and whine and cry about it but then it exists.

Yea, it was a great movie and I liked the fact that it ridiculed racism. But, this kind of shit, just gives the left one more stick with which to beat us ALL.

If you don't care about his race, then your joke just lost its punchline didn't it?

Assuming you are white, your boasts about "defeating" racism doesn't quite pack the same punch as a black person.

Yea, it was a great movie and I liked the fact that it ridiculed racism. But, this kind of shit, just gives the left one more stick with which to beat us ALL.

It gives the left a broken stick. The left is no more race tolerant than the right. That's another stereotype. Just like the left is tolerant of gays. Who are the first ones to bash the republican senator who solicited gay sex? the left. Who are the first ones tou use calling someone a fag or gay as a put down? The left. they left are a bunch of hypocrites. Closit racists. Half of them voted for a black man just so they could say they were above all that.

If you don't care about his race, then your joke just lost its punchline didn't it?

Assuming you are white, your boasts about "defeating" racism doesn't quite pack the same punch as a black person.

look at you assuming the only ones who suffer racism are black. Get a clue.

FUCK YOU. Civil rights only happened because of WHITE SUPPORT.

I am sick and tired off ASSHOLES telling whites that what they say about Racism is meaningless. It was not blacks alone that got Civil Rights passed. It was not Blacks alone that Got Obama elected.

I am sick and tired off ASSHOLES telling whites that what they say about Racism is meaningless. It was not blacks alone that got Civil Rights passed. It was not Blacks alone that Got Obama elected.

Amen. Whites drafted and passed Civil Rights. Obama was elected for one reason, he was black. It sure wasn't based on his credentials. If he was white he never would have even been considered.

Amen. Whites drafted and passed Civil Rights. Obama was elected for one reason, he was black. It sure wasn't based on his credentials. If he was white he never would have even been considered.

ROFLMAO...

Correction... Obama was elected for one reason: He wasn't conservative republican.

Yep. The Driving factor was electing the first Black President. Which was a great thing by the way. However the fact that he has turned out to be such a divisive, and ineffective president Is a real shame IMO.

ROFLMAO...

Correction... Obama was elected for one reason: He wasn't conservative republican.

That sure had something to do with it, but A very big part of it was people wanting to vote for the first black president and try and take a step to getting Racism behind us. If all it had to do with was Conservative VS Liberal. Hillary would be president. She was damn sure more qualified for the job.

It also didn't help that the Republicans put up a mediocre candidate that ran one of the worst campaigns in recent history.

Yep. The Driving factor was electing the first Black President. Which was a great thing by the way. However the fact that he has turned out to be such a divisive, and ineffective president Is a real shame IMO.

Obama had a golden opportunity to shine. Replacing a loathed administration, Public support, control of both houses. People were clamoring for the change he was talking about. But all he was doing was talking. He had everything he needed to be effective except his own ability and experience. Pelosi and Reid ate him up. His own side killed him.

ROFLMAO...

Neither was Hillary, and she was a far more qualified candidate. But she wasn't black

Neither was Hillary, and she was a far more qualified candidate. But she wasn't black

Please... Hillary got dominated in the debates, and also had a flawed voting record (i.e., Iraq resolution).

Obama was flawed in every aspect. Which is why he is performing so admirably right now. Obama dominated with empty promises. He told everyone just what they wanted to hear.

No, fuck you.

Slavery only happened because of WHITE SUPPORT.

See how easy that is?

I didn't say whites had no say in the issue of racism. I said comparing the plight of the Italian American to the African American is asinine and stupid.

Get back to me when the Italian Americans spend 200 years in bondage and are lynched wholesale.

Get a clue.

Or better yet, get hit by the clue bus.

look at you assuming the only ones who suffer racism are black. Get a clue.

Yeah, I am sure you are real oppressed.

You convinced me. I know you have it so bad that you get to sit here and make esoteric race arguments on the internet.

Forum List

Back