A Tribute to Fools Past and Present

Jimmyeatworld

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2004
America
Memories... Like the corners of my mind

IzeWideOpen said:
Michael Moore for President! He is the bo9nly man who can save us.

Misty watercolor memories, Of the way we were

mwbuccs said:
if dean is hiding he was in the kkk, he gets my vote.

Scattered pictures... Of the smiles we left behind

DKSuddeth said:
The more you rely on this 'liberal media' myth the more people are going to call you on it.

Smiles we gave to one another, For the way we were

jxxxmy said:
Another four years of Bush, and this world is doomed He will destroy the environment irreparably. He will plunge us into world war III. He will enslave the American people to the corrupt and ruthless big oil, and big business interest. The filthy rich will then enslave the middle class and the poor. This man is the Antichrist. He is the servant of Satan. He must lose, or we will all die.

Can it be that it was all so simple then... Or has time rewritten every line

Bushisdumb said:
My wife has a PhD. in psych and runs a practice outside of D.C. She will tell you that 85% of her patients are republican.

If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me - would we? could we?

shergald said:
Sad, indeed. On another thread, I suggested that the Republican party did not ascend into its present status, as a major instead of minor party, until it accepted the legacy of Jim Crow after the 1960's civil rights legislation

Memories... May be beautiful and yet

chiluqui said:
One source that I find is doing the best job of keeping people informed of the truth is www. mediamatters.com.

What's too painful to remember, we simply choose to forget

lolita715 said:
Im the only one with any facts here
So it is the laughter, we will remember

Harmageddon said:
Bush stated he feels he is a born-again christian. Bush started a war in the name of demcocracy and freedom. Christians are not supposed to start wars. Bush is lying

Whenever we remember... The way we were

tpahl said:
Liberals are not as nuts as you make them out to be.

So it is the laughter, we will remember

FredVonFlash said:
If you prayed for the victims of 9/11 or Katrina because the government advised you to so, your prayers went to the Devil, not to God. Asking someone to pray implies a duty to do so.

Whenever we remember... The way we were....

To all the fools out there, have a good All Fools Day, and may the Dev... uh... may God go with you.

Thank you Darin for awarding this the red ribbon. Glad I could rep it, truly a classic!

I love the words to that song. What a clever way to use them politically! Wonder what Barbra's response would be?

New Topics

Forum List

Back