A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

Who gives a shit why some fubar photoshopped a death image of Kaddafy Dickhead?

We know that image was photoshopped.

But that doesn't change the moldering status of the kitty litter in the desert that IS Col. Kaddafy Dickwad.

Dead. Buried.

And did I mention dead?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Liability, the photo-shop and copycatting changes a lot about this case! And if anyone should know better about liability, then I would think Liability should.

Wrong LalaFreak. It changes absolutely nothing at all.

That some unknown fubar chose to Photoshop an image of that dead shithead is of no consequence to anything in the universe.

Keep failing, LaLa.

Lafreak needs to come to peace with the idea that his hero Quackdaffy was put down like a rabid dog.

Liability, the photo-shop and copycatting changes a lot about this case! And if anyone should know better about liability, then I would think Liability should.

That some unknown fubar chose to Photoshop an image of that dead shithead is of no consequence to anything in the universe.

Keep failing, LaLa.

Lafreak needs to come to peace with the idea that his hero Quackdaffy was put down like a rabid dog.

And buried like a cat's crap in a litter box.

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

lol

:lol::lol::lol:

I clicked the lol link.

What a hoot.

I'm gonna have to rep ya for that one!

:clap2:

:lol:

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

lol

:lol::lol::lol:

I clicked the lol link.

What a hoot.

I'm gonna have to rep ya for that one!

:clap2:

:lol: thanks

Who gives a shit why some fubar photoshopped a death image of Kaddafy Dickhead?

We know that image was photoshopped.

But that doesn't change the moldering status of the kitty litter in the desert that IS Col. Kaddafy Dickwad.

Dead. Buried.

And did I mention dead?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Keep failing, LaLa.

All L'Afrique knows is that the photo-shop and copycat changes a lot! And forget not that L'Afrique also told you "that dead shithead" was your hope to freedom from terrorism by neighborhood terrorists NATO.

Keep failing, LaLa.

All L'Afrique knows is that the photo-shop and copycat changes a lot! And forget not that L'Afrique also told you "that dead shithead" was your hope to freedom from terrorism by neighborhood terrorists NATO.

:bsflag:

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and independence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

lol

Indeed!

Keep failing, LaLa.

Lalafreak, you can keep lying by pretending that a Photoshop of that dead shithead changes anything, but you couldn't articulate what the fuck it changes if your life depended on it.

And that dead shithead represented no "hope" to anybody.

Wazza matta, troll? Were you hoping to cash in on the 200 billion dollars he had stolen? Were you in line for a share?

Poor you. Shithead dictator died too soon for your own good?

Join the human race. Celebrate the death of a fucking scumbag sack of rancid shit tyrant.

The only person thus far capable of putting a very tight leash on terrorists NATO thugs was ordered assassinated by the NATO Gatlin boys on October 20, 2011! Just amazing.

Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddali rests. Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader of Blessed Africa! - Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi Online Tribute and Memorial Website | Respectance.com

Kaddafy Dickwad, the now thankfully extinct shithead, WAS a terrorist, ya idiot.

If you need an accurate definition of terrorists, then simply look at our NATO Gatlin boys. Neither Colonel Muammar Gaddafi nor most of our Arab Muslims with axes to grind left for Western nations until Western nations invaded their territories.

While I condone not the bombing of buildings, planes, villages, towns, cities or nations just to make a point and mean no disrespect to any life lost, before there was 911/2001 or Lockerbee bombing, there was the Scramble for Africa, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Iran/Iraq war, Vietnam, etc.

The only person thus far capable of putting a very tight leash on terrorists NATO thugs was ordered assassinated by the NATO Gatlin boys on October 20, 2011! Just amazing.

Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddali rests. Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader of Blessed Africa! - Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi Online Tribute and Memorial Website | Respectance.com

Kaddafy Dickwad, the now thankfully extinct shithead, WAS a terrorist, ya idiot.

If you need an accurate definition of terrorists, then simply look at our NATO Gatlin boys. Neither Colonel Muammar Gaddafi nor most of our Arab Muslims with axes to grind left for Western nations until Western nations invaded their territories.

While I condone not the bombing of buildings, planes, villages, towns, cities or nations just to make a point and mean no disrespect to any life lost, before there was 911/2001 or Lockerbee bombing, there was the Scramble for Africa, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Iran/Iraq war, Vietnam, etc.

I have an accurate definition of terrorist.

That's why I agreed that your Buck Private Kaddafy Dickwad was a terrorist, you moron.

He was.

Learn to cope.

Your filthy scumbag murderous piss-ant dicktator is fucking dead and burined in the sand like a cat's turd.

Poetic.

Mourn him.

Here. I'll show you how:

:lol::lol: :clap2::clap2:::lol::lol:

:piss2::9::party::dance::dev3::thewave:

My friend Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, Champion Freedom Fighter, Conqueror of the NATO Gatlin thugs and Superb African Leader, fought a heroic fight and finished his course! The Colonel rests.

Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader of Africa! - Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi Online Tribute and Memorial Website | Respectance.com

Your "friend" is dead, get the fuck over it.

Well, as I told the December 12th Movement International earlier today: When the rest of the people finally understand just who it was they joined the NATO Gatlin boys to go against, then they too will be lamenting the demise of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. You see, Colonel Gaddafi was the only person thus far capable of putting a tight leash on our noted world thugs and top terrorists - the NATO Gatlin boys.

The Colonel finished his race. Rest in perfect peace, thou Evergreen Legend 2011 - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfEltxuZLVA&feature=related]Muammar Qaddafi - tribute - Evergreen legend - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
My friend Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, Champion Freedom Fighter, Conqueror of the NATO Gatlin thugs and Superb African Leader, fought a heroic fight and finished his course! The Colonel rests.

Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader of Africa! - Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi Online Tribute and Memorial Website | Respectance.com

Your "friend" is dead, get the fuck over it.

Well, as I told the December 12th Movement International earlier today: When the rest of the people finally understand just who it was they joined the NATO Gatlin boys to go against, then they too will be lamenting the demise of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. You see, Colonel Gaddafi was the only person thus far capable of putting a tight leash on our noted world thugs and top terrorists - the NATO Gatlin boys.

The Colonel finished his race. Rest in perfect peace, thou Evergreen Legend 2011 - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfEltxuZLVA&feature=related]Muammar Qaddafi - tribute - Evergreen legend - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't you go over to Libya and avenge Gaddafi than pussy? you won't because you are a scared little pussy ass bitch who is hiding in his house in the West while talking bad about it at the same time.

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless."

He should have had his balls cut off and forced down his throat before they capped his ass.

Here's the only tribute that pig fucker deserves...

6a7ca17fa0814e7a.jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back