A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

While Colonel Gaddafi is in repose, Britain urges its people to pack and hurry to Libya for jobs grab - British firms urged to 'pack suitcases' in rush for Libya business | World news | The Guardian

two-vultures.jpg

Hmmmmm

. The subsequent UN security council resolution that allowed the west’s “humanitarian intervention” was explained succinctly in a proposal to the French government by the “rebel” National Transitional Council, disclosed last month in the newspaper Liberation, in which France was offered 35 per cent of Libya’s gross national oil production “in exchange” (the term used) for “total and permanent” French support for the NTC. Running up the Stars and Stripes in “liberated” Tripoli last month, US ambassador Gene Cretz blurted out: “We know that oil is the jewel in the crown of Libyan natural resources!”

The Son of Africa Claims a Continent’s Crown Jewels*** :* Information Clearing House

Not news at all to some of us Thinkers. Libya, Africa and true humans have lost a champion freedom fighter! It is only a matter of time before the NTC and all others also see and understand why brave Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, king leader of Africa fought NATO relentlessly.

Any leader, and more so an African leader, would could put a leash, for decades, on our noted imperialists is a superb leader and forever a friend of L'Afrique!

Jos, what are you implying? Waiting ....

Jos, where are thou? I am still awaiting your theory.
The photo of "Gaddaffi" is the photo shopped version of the original Osama bin Laden hit photo reversed, notice the green plastic, the blood trails, even the shadow on the hand

(Laughs) Jos, you still have not answered my question: What is Jos implying?

I, too, noticed the copycat and wondered. And the other victim is supposed to be Osama bin Laden? Really?

Last we saw of Osama bin Laden alive, Osama looked much older! Tsk, tsk, tsk!

The photo of "Gaddaffi" is the photo shopped version of the original Osama bin Laden hit photo reversed, notice the green plastic, the blood trails, even the shadow on the hand

I, too, noticed the copycat and wondered. And the other victim is supposed to be Osama bin Laden? Really?

LaLaFreak:

Yes. Excellent point.

Osama bin Piglicker is actually still alive.

You fucking hose head.

:cuckoo:

Oh Jos! Where art thou, oh thinking Jos?

Yesterday, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi was buried in an unmarked grave. That's okay! In due time, Colonel Gaddafi and all other unsung African champions will receive their appropriate recognition and proper burial.

Long live the will and freedom to be! And long live the resistance against foreign impositions in Africa!

Oh Jos! Where art thou, oh thou thinking Jos?

Last edited:

Oh Jos! Thinking Jos who is fixing to start something, where art thou? Jos, I am still waiting!

Oh Jos! Thinking Jos who is fixing to start something, where art thou? Jos, I am still waiting!

You probably don't realize that you are making an even smellier turd ball of yourself, LalaFreak.

Fuck off.

Kaddafy is dead. I'd piss on his grave, but why waste urine on that rat shit bastard?

Besides, his "grave" is unmarked.

:lol: :clap2:

dump19_.jpg

Search on Gaddafi:

Quadaffi
Gadafi
Qaddafi
Kadaffi
Guardafui
Qadaffi
Daffo
Gaddafi
Qaddi
Gaderffi
Gaderfi
Kadafi
Quaff
Qadafi
Qadefinity
Kuafiditti
Mymoamarthecar

He did have a certain style...

and then the ultimate cool.........
gaddafi-dead-or.jpg

Photo shopped

Blood Warning

Dead+Man+in+bin+Laden+Compound.png

Look at "Gaddafi's" right shoulder. Anyone who remembers pictures that came out after the bin Laden Hit of dead men in his compound remember the "water gun" photo, which appeared to show a water gun behind a dead, bloody man lying on the floor.

What's up with this copycat photo of Colonel Gaddafi? Hmmm.... The king leader of Africa sleeps.

He did have a certain style...

and then the ultimate cool.........
gaddafi-dead-or.jpg

Photo shopped

Blood Warning

Look at "Gaddafi's" right shoulder. Anyone who remembers pictures that came out after the bin Laden Hit of dead men in his compound remember the "water gun" photo, which appeared to show a water gun behind a dead, bloody man lying on the floor.

What's up with this copycat photo of Colonel Gaddafi? Hmmm.... The king leader of Africa sleeps.

Who gives a shit why some fubar photoshopped a death image of Kaddafy Dickhead?

We know that image was photoshopped.

But that doesn't change the moldering status of the kitty litter in the desert that IS Col. Kaddafy Dickwad.

Dead. Buried.

And did I mention dead?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yesterday, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi was buried in an unmarked grave. That's okay! In due time, Colonel Gaddafi and all other unsung African champions will receive their appropriate recognition and proper burial.

Long live the will and freedom to be! And long live the resistance against foreign impositions in Africa!

No, they won't. Gaddafi was buried in an unmarked grave like a rabid dog.

Photo shopped

Blood Warning

But that doesn't change the moldering status of the kitty litter in the desert that IS Col. Kaddafy Dickwad.

Dead. Buried.

And did I mention dead?

Liability, the photo-shop and copycatting changes a lot about this case! And if anyone should know better about liability, then I would think Liability should.

Dead. Buried.

And did I mention dead?

Liability, the photo-shop and copycatting changes a lot about this case! And if anyone should know better about liability, then I would think Liability should.

Wrong LalaFreak. It changes absolutely nothing at all.

That some unknown fubar chose to Photoshop an image of that dead shithead is of no consequence to anything in the universe.

Keep failing, LaLa.

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back