A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

N'importe quel dirigeant qui pourrait mettre une laisse sur nos imperialistes reputes est pendant des annees un dirigeant superbe et un ami de L'Afrique (moi)!

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

He was a coward who begged for his life.

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and independence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

And how would you know? I thought your conflicting reports alleged the Colonel was simply shot in a cross-fire. Or was he? Anyway, I however know that the last thing the Colonel would do is beg NATO and/or its recruits.

Last edited:
Rest in peace, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi!

For his perception, bravery, assertiveness and yet finesse, villains and manipulators assumed Colonel Gaddafi was a coward. And like Kenny Rogers' Tommy, the Colonel maimed financially all the NATO Gatlin boys! (Whistling - Coward of the County).

Lyrics of Kenny Rogers' Coward of the County:

Everyone considered him the coward of the county.
He never stood one single time to prove the county wrong.
His mama named him Tommy, the folks just called him Yellow,
Something always told me they were reading Tommy wrong.

He was only ten years old when his daddy died in prison.
I looked after Tommy 'cause he was my brother's son.
I still recall the final words my brother said to Tommy:

"Son, my life is over, but yours is just begun.

Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done.
Walk away from trouble if you can.
It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek.
I hope you're old enough to understand:

Son, you don't have to fight to be a man!"

There's someone for everyone and Tommy's love is Becky.
In her arms he didn't have to prove he was a man.
One day while he was working the Gatlin boys came calling.
They took turns at Becky ... there was three of them!

Tommy opened up the door and saw his Becky crying.
The torn dress, the shattered look was more than he could stand.
He reached above the fireplace and took down his daddy's picture.
As the tears fell on his daddy's face, he heard these words again:

"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done.
Walk away from trouble if you can.
Now It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek.
I hope you're old enough to understand:

Son, you don't have to fight to be a man!"

The Gatlin boys just laughed at him, when he walked into the barroom.
One of them got up and met him halfway 'cross the floor.
When Tommy turned around they said, Hey look! ol yellow's leaving.
But you could (have) heard a pin drop when Tommy stopped and locked the door.

Twenty years of crawling was bottled up inside him.
He wasn't holding nothing back; he let 'em have it all.
When Tommy left the barroom not a Gatlin boy was standing.
He said, this ones for Becky, as he watched the last one fall.

And I heard him say,

"I promised you, dad, not to do the things you've done.
I walk away from trouble when I can.
Now please don't think I'm weak, I didn't turn the other cheek,
And papa, I sure hope you understand:

Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man".

Everyone considered him the coward of the county.

Last edited:
While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and independence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

And how would you know? I thought your conflicting reports alleged the Colonel was simply shot in a cross-fire. Or was he? Anyway, I however know that the last thing the Colonel would do is beg NATO and/or its recruits.
"Don't shoot, don't shoot" were the last words of slain Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi who was known for savage killing of dissidents during his reign of 42 years in the North African country.

Sixty-nine-year-old Gaddafi pleaded for mercy when rebels captured him while he was trying to flee from a drain where he was hiding in Sirte, the last major bastion of resistance two months after the regime fell in August.​
Gaddafi's last words: Don't shoot, don't shoot! - Rediff.com News

He was a coward. Most tyrants are.

It is not necessarily a cowardly thing to ask not to be summarily executed.

Survival instinct is not the same thing as cowardice.

Still, Kaddafy was a murderous evil tyrant and only imbeciles mourn his death.

Gaggafi was a murdering swine. And you feel he was a good guy? You are a loon.

No, I'm sticking with coward. He lacked the courage of his convictions. And he didn't embrace the Muslim martyr mindset.

No, I'm sticking with coward. He lacked the courage of his convictions. And he didn't embrace the Muslim martyr mindset.

Did you notice all his bodyguards were cuffed and shot?

Did you expect the revolutionaries to let them go?

image-4-for-gaddafi-dead-newspaper-reaction-from-around-the-world-gallery-731451723.jpg

This is good stuff. It sends a message to tyrannical dictators that this fate awaits you if you don't leave.

He did have a certain style...

Here he is in his best "banana republic dictator" garb....
col-muammar-gaddafi.jpg

Here he is in an outfit that he crafted from a set of drapes stolen from a Motel 6...
gaddafi.jpg

Here he is in the Dr Evil jacket, dark sunglasses, and just reeking with "Da Club" attititude.....
gadaffi_style_03.jpg

More drapes....
18qaddafi-silva-tmagsf1.jpg
looking like a barker at a carnival....
article-1358972-0D43837E000005DC-438_634x456.jpg
he's one cool kat!.....
qaddafi.jpg
and then the ultimate cool.........
gaddafi-dead-or.jpg

Did you expect the revolutionaries to let them go?

"We have to lean on facts and international laws," Mr Lavrov said. "They say that a captured participant of an armed conflict should be treated in a certain way. And in any case, a prisoner of war should not be killed."
poorrichards blog: Gaddafi's death breached the law, says Russia

"Don't shoot, don't shoot" were the last words of slain Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi who was known for savage killing of dissidents during his reign of 42 years in the North African country.

Sixty-nine-year-old Gaddafi pleaded for mercy when rebels captured him while he was trying to flee from a drain where he was hiding in Sirte, the last major bastion of resistance two months after the regime fell in August.​
Gaddafi's last words: Don't shoot, don't shoot! - Rediff.com News

He was a coward. Most tyrants are.

"What is going on? What you’re doing is wrong, guys. What you’re doing is wrong. Do you know what is right or wrong?” - Last words of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.

Daveman and all: Colonel Gaddafi in the above words was not pleading for his life when he met his contenders. The Colonel was still attempting to talk sense into those who would not see what he saw for years in Western powers who are bent on dictating to developing nations.

If you think Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi would plead for his life, then you know nothing about the Colonel. Remember the Colonel was in his hometown of Sirte where he told the world he would be, while the NATO Gatlin boys and their recruits looked for the Colonel.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back