A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. Any leader who could keep at bay, for years, noted imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is a friend of L'Afrique.

Colonel Gaddafi fought a heroic fight and finished his race. A Tribute to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/190402-possible-death-of-colonel-gaddafi.html#post4298472

Two words Sport.....Fuck You...or maybe...Pan Am.. If I believed in a Hell I would hope Gudafi is sucking Jew cock and taking in it in the ass for eternity.

Just sayin..

BOOM! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

While the life of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar Al-Gaddafi is full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a perceptive leader and a champion in the fight for the freedom of a nation to be. The demise of Colonel Gaddafi is loss for Libya, Africa and all decent humans constantly terrorized by rogue NATO.

Again: Any leader who could put a leash, for years, on noted world imperialists bent on preventing progress, prosperity and indepedence in developing nations is forever a friend of L'Afrique.

Whenever I hear of or see robo-daveman, NATO members and their allies, I see the perfect picture and definition of dictators. Colonel Gaddafi was anything but a dictator. The absence of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi is great lost for humankind.

Thank you, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, for standing up and putting up a heroic fight against noted oppressors known to terrrorize decent people worldwide. The Colonel rests. Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader fo Africa - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfEltxuZLVA&feature=related]Muammar Qaddafi - tribute - Evergreen legend - YouTube[/ame]

Whenever I hear of or see robo-daveman, NATO members and their allies, I see the perfect picture and definition of dictators. Colonel Gaddafi was anything but a dictator. The absence of Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi is great lost for humankind.

Thank you, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, for standing up and putting up a heroic fight against noted oppressors known to terrrorize decent people worldwide. The Colonel rests. Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader fo Africa - Muammar Qaddafi - tribute - Evergreen legend - YouTube

He's roasting in hell.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back