A Traitor on The White House

You Libs are reacting in your usual way, attack the messenger long and hard enough and the message will go away.
How about for once rebut the message with facts, and never mind the messenger, The messenger is only a conduit of information.

You Libs are reacting in your usual way, attack the messenger long and hard enough and the message will go away.
How about for once rebut the message with facts, and never mind the messenger, The messenger is only a conduit of information.
It's been rebutted a million times. At this point the ridicule is more for how boring this topic's become.

It's been rebutted a million times. At this point the ridicule is more for how boring this topic's become.
I was just wondering about that. I'm new here but issue like this over a year ago,why it's only coming out now?
I'm just saying.

The crazies are loose today.

Mostly just stupid.

^^douchebag obama fluffers^^

State Dept Contracter Paid By Chinese To Spy On Americans, But No Charges Filed By DOJ

Lovely.

Via Fox News:

Newly unsealed court documents obtained by Fox News show a State Department contractor allegedly was paid thousands by an individual thought to be a Chinese agent in exchange for information on Americans — but despite an FBI probe, the Justice Department declined to prosecute.

A November 2014 FBI affidavit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, shows the bureau investigated the contractor for her admitted contact with individuals she believed to be Chinese intelligence officers.

The affidavit from agent Timothy S. Pappa states the translator, Xiaoming Gao, was paid “thousands of dollars to provide information on U.S. persons and a U.S. government employee.”

Did Susan Rice Disclose Classified Info On Iran?

Maybe the bigger question is why was Obama lying about the breakout time?

Via Weekly Standard:

Bloomberg’s Eli Lake reports Tuesday that the Obama administration kept secret until the beginning of April Iran’s two to three month breakout time for a nuclear weapon, saying “the administration only declassified this estimate at the beginning of the month, just in time for the White House to make the case for its Iran deal to Congress and the public.”

Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz, speaking to reporters on Monday, said that the administration has held this assessment for “quite some time.” Lake says that Brian Hale, a spokesman for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, confirmed Monday “that the two-to-three-month estimate for fissile material was declassified on April 1.”

However, at least one member of the administration publicly spoke about the two-to-three-month breakout time frame prior to April. On March 2, 2015, National Security Advisor Susan Rice addressed the annual AIPAC meeting and said the following [emphasis added]:

This is my third point—a good deal is one that would verifiably cut off every pathway for Iran to produce enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon. Every single one.

Any deal must prevent Iran from developing weapons-grade plutonium at Arak, or anywhere else.

Any deal must prevent Iran from enriching uranium at its nuclear facility at Fordow—a site we uncovered buried deep underground and revealed to the world in 2009

Keep reading…

VA Is Sending Veterans Medical Info To FBI To Get Their Guns Taken Away

Via Daily Caller:

Documents obtained by The Daily Caller and interviews with American veterans reveal a shocking government program: The Department of Veterans Affairs is disarming America’s veterans by getting them placed on the FBI’s criminal background-check list.

The VA sends veterans’ personal medical and financial information directly to the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, which can seize their guns in home raids.

Veterans deemed mentally incompetent or financially incapable are finally speaking out about the errors in the system and the fearful harassment they and their families face from the federal government. And it all starts when vets go to the VA to get medical help.

Keep reading…

I was just wondering about that. I'm new here but issue like this over a year ago,why it's only coming out now?
I'm just saying.

Here's an assignment, newbie.

Look into what happened to Lois Lerner's Contempt of Congress charge and the US Attorney charged with prosecuting it.

I doubt anybody in here outside of me is even remotely aware of it.

I'm just saying.
Yeah they bring it up pretty much every day and never have any new or, in fact, real information. It's the ODS.

The crazies are loose today.

Mostly just stupid.

^^douchebag obama fluffers^^

State Dept Contracter Paid By Chinese To Spy On Americans, But No Charges Filed By DOJ

Lovely.

Via Fox News:

Newly unsealed court documents obtained by Fox News show a State Department contractor allegedly was paid thousands by an individual thought to be a Chinese agent in exchange for information on Americans — but despite an FBI probe, the Justice Department declined to prosecute.

A November 2014 FBI affidavit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, shows the bureau investigated the contractor for her admitted contact with individuals she believed to be Chinese intelligence officers.

The affidavit from agent Timothy S. Pappa states the translator, Xiaoming Gao, was paid “thousands of dollars to provide information on U.S. persons and a U.S. government employee.”

Did Susan Rice Disclose Classified Info On Iran?

Maybe the bigger question is why was Obama lying about the breakout time?

Via Weekly Standard:

Bloomberg’s Eli Lake reports Tuesday that the Obama administration kept secret until the beginning of April Iran’s two to three month breakout time for a nuclear weapon, saying “the administration only declassified this estimate at the beginning of the month, just in time for the White House to make the case for its Iran deal to Congress and the public.”

Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz, speaking to reporters on Monday, said that the administration has held this assessment for “quite some time.” Lake says that Brian Hale, a spokesman for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, confirmed Monday “that the two-to-three-month estimate for fissile material was declassified on April 1.”

However, at least one member of the administration publicly spoke about the two-to-three-month breakout time frame prior to April. On March 2, 2015, National Security Advisor Susan Rice addressed the annual AIPAC meeting and said the following [emphasis added]:

This is my third point—a good deal is one that would verifiably cut off every pathway for Iran to produce enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon. Every single one.

Any deal must prevent Iran from developing weapons-grade plutonium at Arak, or anywhere else.

Any deal must prevent Iran from enriching uranium at its nuclear facility at Fordow—a site we uncovered buried deep underground and revealed to the world in 2009

Keep reading…

VA Is Sending Veterans Medical Info To FBI To Get Their Guns Taken Away

Via Daily Caller:

Documents obtained by The Daily Caller and interviews with American veterans reveal a shocking government program: The Department of Veterans Affairs is disarming America’s veterans by getting them placed on the FBI’s criminal background-check list.

The VA sends veterans’ personal medical and financial information directly to the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, which can seize their guns in home raids.

Veterans deemed mentally incompetent or financially incapable are finally speaking out about the errors in the system and the fearful harassment they and their families face from the federal government. And it all starts when vets go to the VA to get medical help.

Keep reading…

Thank you for an excellent demonstration of my point.

the whole Democrat party if filled with nothing but traitors to us and our country

they are now selling us out for illegal immigrants right in front of our eyes. Obama has sold us out to every terrorist supporting country in the middle east and yet they have people who still supports them. that is shocking to me

the whole Democrat party if filled with nothing but traitors to us and our country

they are now selling us out for illegal immigrants right in front of our eyes. Obama has sold us out to every terrorist supporting country in the middle east and yet they have people who still supports them. that is shocking to me

And another excellent example. My cup runneth over.

I'm not sure obabble is smart enuf to be a traitor...he's just stumbling along the path he's been on since his father abandoned him as a loser.

Forum List

Back