A Tough Story...Not Over Yet => Small Business

That is Obama's plan for America. Is it working or not?

Yet you still support the dumbass.
Whats that say about you?

:lol: Good point, but America is not a business...

No, it's not.

It generates revenue by taxing people.

I am sure you know how that works ?????

You are a fraud.

:lol: Yeeeawn, whatever you say, nimrod...I have no idea how whatever you say blah blah works, no really! But you respect something something yada yada whatever the end.

I had just decided that you were too stupid to argue with. Someone that puts life savings on the line in this manner is probably too unstable to succeed.

It has nothing to do with who is president.

There is no possible way you are an ACTUAL SB owner, unless you were born with a trust fund or married into money. News flash: MANY (I suspect MOST) small business owners invest essentially everything they have. My cousin has, several times.
Sure he has.

A couple times, actually. He has...
...spent his life savings to buy an apartment building. (Long since sold.)
...mortgaged his house to buy another apartment building. (Renovated, then sold about 7 years later. He's done with apartments, and he paid off his mortgage.)
...took out a LOC on his house to start a business, since starting it cost him about $30K. (Still doing it, though planning to sell it & his house & move out of the area in the next few years.)

Not everyone is as unsuccessful as you are, Ravi. Some people are just good businessmen...and some (like you) are just trust-fund idiots.

Forum List

Back