A totally useless word for your vocabulary

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I have just added a totally useless word to my vocabulary. But I never know when it will come in handy.

I wanted to share it with you.

When you go to the produce section of your supermarket, you notice that some vegetables (such as romaine) may have water on them.

That's because there is a "thing" that sprays a mist of water on the produce.

What do you call that "thing"?

Answer: It's a mister.

I have just added a totally useless word to my vocabulary. But I never know when it will come in handy.

When you go to the produce section of your supermarket, you notice that some vegetables (such as romaine) may have water on them.

/——/ They’ve been around for 100 years. Amazon.com: mister bottle

I don't call it anything. My wife does the vegetables.

I do meat and snacks.

hmmmm, not sure what to make of this

I don't call it anything. My wife does the vegetables.

I do meat and snacks.

If you go to Wal Mart, look for something called Panino. It's motzarella cheese sticks that are wrapped with hard salami, or pepperoni, or ham. I've tried all three and my order of favorites goes 1) pepperoni, 2) hard salami, and 3) the ham. The first 2 are really good, but the ham is a bit on the bland side when mixed with the cheese.

lol..ok, got it now...ya know that thing that sprays water on to your windshield? also called a mister, the thing with huge wheels that rolls slowly through farm land spraying the crops? also a mister, that thing the missus is married to, guess what that's called?

lol..ok, got it now...ya know that thing that sprays water on to your windshield? also called a mister, the thing with huge wheels that rolls slowly through farm land spraying the crops? also a mister, that thing the missus is married to, guess what that's called?

DING what is "ya lazy bum" for 400 Alex

Forum List

Back