A top google search result for the "holocaust" links to a controversial website!

A Top Google Result for the Holocaust Is Now a White Supremacist Site

OY VEY! Pssssttttt! If the truth is so slam dunk true then it should fear NO investigation!
Go ahead, investigate, but you better come with a lot of evidence if you want to convince people it didn't happen.
There is plenty of evidence it didn't happen but I don't bother anymore trying to reach people....the critical thinkers will eventually get around to it themselves the sheeple won't.

OY VEY! Pssssttttt! If the truth is so slam dunk true then it should fear NO investigation!
Well at least Stormfronters have the human decency to be in denial about the Holocaust. They can at least feel a twinge of shame, however fleeting.
Its not shame,its the simple fact it NEVER HAPPENED. I would feel no shame,guilt,sadness etc over a dead jew. Oh and I was banned from Stormfront more than once LOL....that place is for people who want to claim to be pro white but aren't up to the dirty work to insure a future for our people.

Well at least Stormfronters have the human decency to be in denial about the Holocaust. They can at least feel a twinge of shame, however fleeting.
Its not shame,its the simple fact it NEVER HAPPENED. I would feel no shame,guilt,sadness etc over a dead jew. Oh and I was banned from Stormfront more than once LOL....that place is for people who want to claim to be pro white but aren't up to the dirty work to insure a future for our people.
Let me have my bubble where you have some humanity somewhere. And don't include me in "our people," okay?

Let me have my bubble where you have some humanity somewhere. And don't include me in "our people," okay?
You are a liberal so....part of the way gone anyways.

Question the hollowco$t ; it's your right. One does find many deniers in prison. And , many (((facts))) just leading to more questions. Consequently , we become "hollowco$t questioners".

You are a liberal so....part of the way gone anyways.

Odium,
Burst OldLady's bubble. And give Marek1483 something he couldn't sanely question. I told you how to do it.

Last edited:
Good gawd you are one pathetic sumbitch.
Enjoy your government check from people you say is worthless, faggot.

Ah. The siren song of the brainless! You can't debate me, so you insult me. Boy are you pathetic! Even if I was a fag, it would be leaps and bounds better than what you are.

Ah. The siren song of the brainless! You can't debate me, so you insult me. Boy are you pathetic! Even if I was a fag, it would be leaps and bounds better than what you are.
I will debate you any day. And I was talking about the OP not you. Do you get a govt check too or something?

Forum List

Back