A Toast To Alcohol!

Oh there is no reason to even drink unless you can be out of control and do stupid stuff and not care!

I drink because I love the taste of good scotch, bourbon, cognac, beer and wine.

I'd drink more if alcohol didn't make me drunk.

I do love the taste of wine and cognac. I could drink White Russian's all day long just for the taste.

Oh there is no reason to even drink unless you can be out of control and do stupid stuff and not care!

I drink because I love the taste of good scotch, bourbon, cognac, beer and wine.

I do love the taste of wine and cognac. I could drink White Russian's all day long just for the taste.
All day long?

Bonzi???? You lush!

All day long?

Bonzi???? You lush!

I wish! I'm dry not, it sucks and it's booooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg!!!!

My wife makes awesome Long Island Iced Tea. And, no, I'm not going to tell you her secret ingredient.

I wasn't going to ask..... that's for sure. I'm pretty happy with my limited choices - I drink for the effect. Bottled water with Mio in it is plenty yummy for me, but I do like that warm feeling you get when drinking Cognac... ah.....

My wife makes awesome Long Island Iced Tea. And, no, I'm not going to tell you her secret ingredient.

I wasn't going to ask..... that's for sure. I'm pretty happy with my limited choices - I drink for the effect. Bottled water with Mio in it is plenty yummy for me, but I do like that warm feeling you get when drinking Cognac... ah.....
Mio? WTF is that? Please don't make me Google it.

I think if you drink to get blasted you have a problem.... or you are just a miserable human being!

I think if you drink to get blasted you have a problem.... or you are just a miserable human being!
Aren't you the one that started this thread?

Yes! But look at the people that are saying they just enjoy the taste of it!
Everyone like alcohol for different reasons.
Taste.
Relaxation.
A good buzz.
Getting totally drunk (which would be me, which is why I can't drink....) so I was just addressing this particular one. There is nothing wrong with getting totally wasted from time to time, but every day..... no .... I should have said that in my post above....

Forum List

Back