A time to think

Targeting a district to gain the seat from another party has been a long standing term. It is deceitful to attribute the term to Palin.

Sure. And comments such as "second amendment remedies" and "lock and load" have always been the language of candidates too?

Holy smokes, you're killing me.............oh nnnnooooooooo, I said KILL.:eek:

Last edited:
Targeting a district to gain the seat from another party has been a long standing term. It is deceitful to attribute the term to Palin.

Sure. And comments such as "second amendment remedies" and "lock and load" have always been the language of candidates too?

Do you believe, Stephanie, that a teacher teaching methods to prevent pregnancy and to protect against STD's to Eighth Graders is harmful? Should a teacher instruct these students on the purpose of a condom, or do you believe in doing so some students will become curious and decide to engage in sexual intercourse?

If words don't have consequences, why are conservatives opposed to teaching kids things which have the potential to save their lives, and reduce unwanted pregnancies and abortion?

Do you believe, Stephanie, that a teacher teaching methods to prevent pregnancy and to protect against STD's to Eighth Graders is harmful? Should a teacher instruct these students on the purpose of a condom, or do you believe in doing so some students will become curious and decide to engage in sexual intercourse?

If words don't have consequences, why are conservatives opposed to teaching kids things which have the potential to save their lives, and reduce unwanted pregnancies and abortion?

Holy smokes, you're killing me.:lol:

I know. But I appreciate your comprehensive and intelligent response.

Last edited:
Sarah Palin made a huge mistake with her comments after the horrific event in Tucson last Saturday.

The Gov. brought the negative press on herself and I'm surprised Michelle Bachmann and Sharon Angle have not been remonstrated for the words they used during the campaign, the most striking being "second amedment remedies".

Do I believe either Palin or Bachmann or Angle wanted this tragic event to happen? No!

Yet, to dismiss a "Second Amendment Remedies" comment as benign simply doesn't ring true. Words have effects, and to deny any indirect cause for tha actions of the shooter is disengenuous and simply partisan.

No one knows what was in the mind of the shooter. Yet defenders of Palin assure us he was "just a nut"; asserting he was apolitical and never watched TV or listened to the news is hardly credible. Someone attending college, expecially Jr. College where the students are youngish and idealism has not yet been extinguised it is hard to imagine anyone would not be 'infected' by a wide variety of opinons - some very extreme.

IMHO Gov. Palin failed the first test of leadership. Her first comments centered on the question faux leaders always ask first, "How will this effect me?".

"Wry Catcher" hmmm. The Catcher in the Rye seems to be the book most likely to be found in the pocket of assassins. Why troll for Palin hate-speech? A trend among left wing posters?

I know. But I appreciate your comprehensive and intelligent response.

anytime my dear.

Nah, she played it well - for her audience. She called out the liberal media for their bullshit, and gave them another stick with which to beat her again. And they are doing exactly what she knew they would do. They latched on to two words - 'blood libel' - and lied about her again.

She is making herself look like a victim of a vicious, left wing, media. Well played, Palin.

Like Reagan might ask, "Are we better off today?" You bet, every Jew in America "latched" onto blood libel, and there were no lies idiot. She said it & knows what it means to the Jewish community. Stop being a dumb ass.:eek:

Sarah Palin made a huge mistake with her comments after the horrific event in Tucson last Saturday.

The Gov. brought the negative press on herself and I'm surprised Michelle Bachmann and Sharon Angle have not been remonstrated for the words they used during the campaign, the most striking being "second amedment remedies".

Do I believe either Palin or Bachmann or Angle wanted this tragic event to happen? No!

Yet, to dismiss a "Second Amendment Remedies" comment as benign simply doesn't ring true. Words have effects, and to deny any indirect cause for tha actions of the shooter is disengenuous and simply partisan.

No one knows what was in the mind of the shooter. Yet defenders of Palin assure us he was "just a nut"; asserting he was apolitical and never watched TV or listened to the news is hardly credible. Someone attending college, expecially Jr. College where the students are youngish and idealism has not yet been extinguised it is hard to imagine anyone would not be 'infected' by a wide variety of opinons - some very extreme.

IMHO Gov. Palin failed the first test of leadership. Her first comments centered on the question faux leaders always ask first, "How will this effect me?".

"Wry Catcher" hmmm. The Catcher in the Rye seems to be the book most likely to be found in the pocket of assassins. Why troll for Palin hate-speech? A trend among left wing posters?

You're new here, and not very bright. So, I'll be nice.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Nah, she played it well - for her audience. She called out the liberal media for their bullshit, and gave them another stick with which to beat her again. And they are doing exactly what she knew they would do. They latched on to two words - 'blood libel' - and lied about her again.

She is making herself look like a victim of a vicious, left wing, media. Well played, Palin.

Like Reagan might ask, "Are we better off today?" You bet, every Jew in America "latched" onto blood libel, and there were no lies idiot. She said it & knows what it means to the Jewish community. Stop being a dumb ass.:eek:

Every Jew in America? I already posted a link showing at least one did not "latch on."

Every Jew in America? I already posted a link showing at least one did not "latch on."

Every Real Jew, cept the one fagot corksoaker Jew who escaped the ovens. There ia always an exception isn't there, the one metally ill Jew who banged his head to long on the wall.

Every Real Jew, cept the one fagot corksoaker Jew who escaped the ovens. There ia always an exception isn't there, the one metally ill Jew who banged his head to long on the wall.

Now you get to decide who is, and who is not, worthy of being a Jew. Do you also get to decide who lives and who dies?

Forum List

Back