A Time To Gloat, A Time To Weep...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The Supreme Court's decision to uphold Obamacare will now divide the Nation even further. Many will joyously gloat, as they see it a victory for their Democratic Party. Many others will weep, as they see Big Brother seize even more control of American Citizens' lives. We are a Nation bitterly divided. And this decision only divides it further. Personally, i weep for my country. We've lost even more of our Freedom & Liberty today. I see nothing to celebrate and gloat about.

we wont gloat.

that is your imagined image of the left.

This was merely GOOD decision done without poltical pressure

I was kind of hoping it would be overturned so we could move to Medicare for all.

only conservatives are 'bitterly divided' the rest of us are too busy trying to make a living .....its too bad you have to continue the bitterness.

There is nothing good about throwing the Constitution aside and allowing a power grab.

I knew there were too many people celebrating prematurely. When are people going to realize they need to humble themselves and do as our Founders did to seek the aid of Divine Providence in Restoring our Republic?

we wont gloat.

that is your imagined image of the left.

This was merely GOOD decision done without poltical pressure

Oh, i think many of your brethren are already doing it. And i disagree, this was a very bad decision. Handing more control of your life over to Big Brother, is very short-sighted and unwise. So you go ahead and gloat, but i'll weep.

There is nothing good about throwing the Constitution aside and allowing a power grab.

I knew there were too many people celebrating prematurely. When are people going to realize they need to humble themselves and do as our Founders did to seek the aid of Divine Providence in Restoring our Republic?

dont you have a once a year food drive to worry about.....you are such a ass.....
you do food drives cause rush tells you too.....once a year......real nice picture of charity you have

funny conservatives have no trouble with ruling women's body but suddenly are all upset by this??? really?

Big Brother now owns your body. So you know what that makes you? His slave. I don't get why so many are gloating and celebrating this. They'll likely regret that later.

only conservatives are 'bitterly divided' the rest of us are too busy trying to make a living .....its too bad you have to continue the bitterness.

When you have to buy expensive shit that you don't want we'll see how easy it is to make a living.

Liberty is dead.

The Supreme Court's decision to uphold Obamacare will now divide the Nation even further. Many will joyously gloat, as they see it a victory for their Democratic Party. Many others will weep, as they see Big Brother seize even more control of American Citizens' lives. We are a Nation bitterly divided. And this decision only divides it further. Personally, i weep for my country. We've lost even more of our Freedom & Liberty today. I see nothing to celebrate and gloat about.

I hate to break it to you but you don't have a country, they just shat you down the river.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." - Lysander Spooner

The Constitution is useless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDouNtnR_IA]Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction - YouTube[/ame]

The Court correctly held that Congress is as free to pass bad laws as good laws. If Congress passes bad laws, vote in a new Congress.

Gloating isn't what Liberalism is all about. Gloating is something political "fans" do.

I appreciate the ruling and I'm glad that the provisions of the ACA are upheld. I have a sister with epilepsy and her life long condition makes her damn near uninsurable. My nephew was born with Type I diabetes and his condition renders him uninsurable. I cannot understand why the Republicans opposed reforming that onerous condition imposed by major medical providers.

The death of Liberty

003_LIBERTY-IS-DEAD-160-x-126,2-cm-1991-549x434.jpg

I hate to break it to you but you don't have a country, they just shat you down the river.

I know. This was clearly an NWO Glabal Elite decision. Big Brother will now assume more control of American Citizens' lives. I don't see that as anything to gloat about and celebrate. He now owns your body, so now he controls everything. The sheep who are celebrating this will come to regret it someday. I'm confident of that.

I know. This was clearly an NWO Glabal Elite decision. Big Brother will now assume more control of American Citizens' lives. I don't see that as anything to gloat about and celebrate. He now owns your body, so now he controls everything. The sheep who are celebrating this will come to regret it someday. I'm confident of that.

Sheep have no regret in following.

They happily step into the abattoir oblivious of their fate.

Sheep have no regret in following.

They happily step into the abattoir oblivious of their fate.

Yeah i hear ya. But i really do believe many will regret celebrating this at some point. Big Brother owns them now. And i have a feeling they're not going to like that. Nothing is free. There's always a price to pay for giving your Freedom & Liberty away.

Forum List

Back