A Thumbs Down

Can we please get a thumbs down icon to use, like the thumbs up one? I don't even know if this is available???

I personally would like to see a thumbs down icon, so that I don't feel so torn over giving a neg rep to people that have literally no rep points or very few rep points.... I don't want to wipe them off of the face of usmb rep, with my negative rep....but I would still like to make note, that I disagree.

I would love to see a Two Thumbs system.

:eusa_whistle:

Can we please get a thumbs down icon to use, like the thumbs up one? I don't even know if this is available???

I personally would like to see a thumbs down icon, so that I don't feel so torn over giving a neg rep to people that have literally no rep points or very few rep points.... I don't want to wipe them off of the face of usmb rep, with my negative rep....but I would still like to make note, that I disagree.

I would love to see a Two Thumbs system.

:eusa_whistle:
OH! Of course you would! :D

icon13.gif

That's true about you TM! But many people do use and like the rep system around here, and if they are going to have a thumbs up thingy, then I think they should also have a thumbs down one too.

You remind me more of Emporer Nero every passing day.

Would you also like a few peeled grape smilies?

There is enough insults thrown around here instead of debating. Why make it easy just to throw a caricature instead of engaging a person in a discussion of the merits of your case? Let's use our brains instead of our fingers.

sorry guys, i mispoke....what i would like to see is something to counter the THANKS thingy...can we have something like that only for not thanking?

i don't know what to call it....

maybe just DISAGREE

Agree. I think we need the Thanks button and a Dumbass button.

sorry guys, i mispoke....what i would like to see is something to counter the THANKS thingy...can we have something like that only for not thanking?

i don't know what to call it....

maybe just DISAGREE

Agree. I think we need the Thanks button and a Dumbass button.
I agree. In addition to the Thanks for the Post button, we need a You're a Retard/Moron/Dumbass button, too.

A long time ago I saw a stick man smile that fainted somewhere, but haven't seen it since. He hits his forehead with his face palm stick hand, then falls backward landing with a tump-a-tump and KO. I almost died laughing the first time I saw that. Haven't seen it since, though, and I have looked everywhere. It must've been a one-of-a-kind at that now-gone forum group. Oh, well! :) There was a good shrug, too, written "ohwell" Good times. (the past always is).

I know how you feel... i send pos rep and say

NEGGED!!!!

Note to self: Argue vociferously against positions Syrenn and Careforall take.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back