A threat to the very foundation of Christianity

2. I don't see where it says: exhorts Muslims to murder them.

You're dummy #2 lol

Qur'an 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you,
give firmness to the Believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers,
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

[
Quran 5:51-52
O believers, do not take the Jews and the Christians as your friends and protectors, they are friends of each other. And whoever makes them a friend then he is from amongst them. Verily God does not guide the unjust people. And you will see that those (Muslims) in whose hearts is a disease run towards them saying 'We fear that a calamity may befall us.' So God will soon bring victory or a decision from Him, causing them regret on account of the thoughts they harbored in their hearts.

O you who believe, take not for friends those who take your religion as a mockery and a sport, from among those who were given the Book before you and the disbelievers; and keep your duty to Allah if you are believers. - 5:57

Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. - 60:8​

So, Marc, are you Jewish?

You're dummy #2 lol

give firmness to the Believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers,

And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in Allah. Surely he is the Hearer, the Knower. - 8:61​

Come on, Marc, there's no way you aren't a Jew. :lol:

Thou wilt certainly find the most violent of people in enmity against the believers to be the Jews and the idolaters; and thou wilt find the nearest in friendship to the believers to be those who say, We are Christians. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not proud. - 5:82​

I wonder why that tends to be true?

You're dummy #2 lol

Hmmmmm.....deja vous! Reminds me of another religous passage I heard somewhere...

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill,
KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and
he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down
yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me,
sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

or was it:

The false prophets or visionaries who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who redeemed you from slavery and brought you out of the land of Egypt. Since they try to lead you astray from the way the Lord your God commanded you to live, you must put them to death. In this way you will purge the evil from among you.

....it's sad the Bible discriminates against Muslims and exhorts Christians to murder them :)

You're dummy #2 lol

Hmmmmm.....deja vous! Reminds me of another religous passage I heard somewhere...

or was it:

The false prophets or visionaries who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who redeemed you from slavery and brought you out of the land of Egypt. Since they try to lead you astray from the way the Lord your God commanded you to live, you must put them to death. In this way you will purge the evil from among you.

....it's sad the Bible discriminates against Muslims and exhorts Christians to murder them :)

The Bible does not exhort its followers to commit mass murder, subjugate non-believers and beat women.

You're dummy #2 lol

or was it:

The Bible does not exhort its followers to commit mass murder, subjugate non-believers and beat women.

Umh...yes. It does. As indicated by the above quote - after all cherry-picked literally taken quotes-without-context are all we need to verify truth. :)

or was it:

Umh...yes. It does. As indicated by the above quote - after all cherry-picked literally taken quotes-without-context are all we need to verify truth. :)

Um, no, the Bible does not exhort mass murder of non-believers as the Quran does. Jesus was a man of peace. Muhammad was a man of terrorism and war.

Obviously, the Quran's exhortations for jihad are such that mad Muhammadans are obeying that vile piece of crap.

Um, no, the Bible does not exhort mass murder of non-believers as the Quran does. Jesus was a man of peace. Muhammad was a man of terrorism and war.

Obviously, the Quran's exhortations for jihad are such that mad Muhammadans are obeying that vile piece of crap.

And out come the Apologist Talking Points ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for making my point so admirably.

On the left we have "Muhammadism" or Islam or Muslim....for which no context is allowed, no interpretation of quotes permitted nor any philosophical discourse as to intended meaning.

On the right we have "Christians"...for which all verses are to be taken in strict context, annotated and properly referenced so we know that they don't really mean what they seem to be saying.

Everyone knows that only Islamic fundies take the God-given word to kill literally. Christian fundies just bomb abortion clinics and shoot doctors in churches to scratch their dogmatic itch.

Last edited:
STATEMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN UNION OF PALESTINE

The war which started in the Holy City of Jerusalem was for all of us a real surprise and beyond our expectations. The Security Council, the United Nations Organization and the Consular Committee of Armistice had given us hope that the Holy City and its sanctuaries would be spared the horrors of war and its consequences of destruction and ruin, both belligerent parties having signed before the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross an undertaking to cease fire for a duration of eight days starting from 9 p.m. on May 14,1948.

In compliance with this signed promise the Arab Command issued formal orders through loudspeakers to all its posts to cease fire, and complete peace prevailed on all Arab sectors.

But the Jews took advantage of this opportunity and immediately occupied the main strategical points from where they tried to attack the Arabs and to launch their attack on the Holy City. We immediately informed the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross of this infringement of agreement by the Jews. The reply received was that the Jewish Agency declared that the Stern gang, which is working separately, broke the cease fire agreement and that the Jewish Agency had no control over this group. We then realized that the terrorists are controlling the Jewish movement. In consequence of which the International Red Cross and the Committee of Armistice declared that it was beyond their power to enforce the respect of the undertaking. In this way the Holy City was turned into a battlefield where severe fighting is taking place, accompanied by destruction on a large scale. In consequence, churches, convents, religious and charitable institutions have become the targets of mortar shells and bullets. Some of these buildings were destroyed and set on fire and many of the innocent civilians comprising of women, children, priests and nuns were injured by the explosion of bombs which were fired from all sides and in all directions.

Because of this dreadful situation, We, the representatives of the Christian Communities, deem it our solemn duty to raise our voice in protest against the violation of the sanctity of our churches, convents and institutions.

Chapter : Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

The war which started in the Holy City of Jerusalem was for all of us a real surprise and beyond our expectations. The Security Council, the United Nations Organization and the Consular Committee of Armistice had given us hope that the Holy City and its sanctuaries would be spared the horrors of war and its consequences of destruction and ruin, both belligerent parties having signed before the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross an undertaking to cease fire for a duration of eight days starting from 9 p.m. on May 14,1948.

In compliance with this signed promise the Arab Command issued formal orders through loudspeakers to all its posts to cease fire, and complete peace prevailed on all Arab sectors.

But the Jews took advantage of this opportunity and immediately occupied the main strategical points from where they tried to attack the Arabs and to launch their attack on the Holy City. We immediately informed the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross of this infringement of agreement by the Jews. The reply received was that the Jewish Agency declared that the Stern gang, which is working separately, broke the cease fire agreement and that the Jewish Agency had no control over this group. We then realized that the terrorists are controlling the Jewish movement. In consequence of which the International Red Cross and the Committee of Armistice declared that it was beyond their power to enforce the respect of the undertaking. In this way the Holy City was turned into a battlefield where severe fighting is taking place, accompanied by destruction on a large scale. In consequence, churches, convents, religious and charitable institutions have become the targets of mortar shells and bullets. Some of these buildings were destroyed and set on fire and many of the innocent civilians comprising of women, children, priests and nuns were injured by the explosion of bombs which were fired from all sides and in all directions.

Because of this dreadful situation, We, the representatives of the Christian Communities, deem it our solemn duty to raise our voice in protest against the violation of the sanctity of our churches, convents and institutions.

Dude, everyone here agrees you're brain-dead, so, don't even bother posting, retard.

You're breaking my heart, Marc.

"Slaughter men, women, and male children; spare female children for sexual purposes":
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho. And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp. And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle. And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Numbers 31:7-18​

"Beat the living crap out of your 'maids' as long as you don't kill them":
And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. - Exodus 21:20-21​

"Stone unbelievers to death":
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die. - Deut. 17:2-5​

Thank you for reminding us of the mental deficiencies that so often accompany Zionism.

Last edited:

Dude, everyone here agrees you're brain-dead, so, don't even bother posting, retard.

Retard?

Look everybody! Marc learned a new word!

Apparently his gander doesn't like what's good for the goose. :lol:

psst...Marc, I think everyone would take you a bit more seriously if your retorts weren't limited to name-calling. Just to let you in on a little secret...for future reference...name-calling is a sure indication of a person's lack of knowledge on the subject matter and dearth of proper rebuttal material. Just so you know.

psst...Marc, I think everyone would take you a bit more seriously if your retorts weren't limited to name-calling. Just to let you in on a little secret...for future reference...name-calling is a sure indication of a person's lack of knowledge on the subject matter and dearth of proper rebuttal material. Just so you know.

I'm uninterested in being taken seriously by the dummies here.

I'm uninterested in being taken seriously by the dummies here.

Then why don't you just go back to your Israeli propaganda sites and suck up some more lies?

Forum List

Back