A Thousand

Congrats on your thousandth post! I reached mine last night. It gives me a great feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment in my life that I didn't know before.:laugh:

Hagbard Celine said:
Congrats on your thousandth post! I reached mine last night. It gives me a great feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment in my life that I didn't know before.:laugh:

Man, I made it to 1,000 and I didn't even get my own thread about it. Someone must like you...all I got was a toaster-oven.

The ClayTaurus said:
Man, I made it to 1,000 and I didn't even get my own thread about it. Someone must like you...all I got was a toaster-oven.

You got a F#^%!@g toaster oven?

I need to complain.

Hagbard Celine said:

Me too! I've been dreaming of reaching my thousandth post for many months now. With, time and perseverence, and "verkhardt," I have finally made it! I'd like to thank my dad for his example of German industriousness, my mom for giving birth to me, Trinity for introducing me to this board, and all you members who have kept it interesting. Thank you, Thank you very much.
:thanks:

mom4 said:
Me too! I've been dreaming of reaching my thousandth post for many months now. With, time and perseverence, and "verkhardt," I have finally made it! I'd like to thank my dad for his example of German industriousness, my mom for giving birth to me, Trinity for introducing me to this board, and all you members who have kept it interesting. Thank you, Thank you very much.
:thanks:
:poke: back in line, BACK IN LINE... :poke:

Damn. If she gets a whole thread for 1000, what do I get for almost 7000? (Other than a board vacation?)

Forum List

Back