A thought about "flippers" and "Independents"

JRK's core values are to screw the poor, protect the rich, and wage war across the world in the name of America's corporations.

I am voting for Romney but not for JRK's evil reasoning.

Police and Fire rescue are a local issue, so not sure what Bucs 90 has been drinking

Core values drive my political opinions and how I vote

Tax policy and budgets as the 2007 GOP budget as one would compare to Obama adding 500 billion to the 09 budget and calling it an "inherited" deficit as well as the "new baseline" is as far as I need to go, not to mention no job growth sense the failed stimulus(s)
(Tarp was added also to the "new baseline" by BHO)
Senate vote fails, Obama gets $350B - Jan. 15, 2009

Independents wobble to much for me

do you want a tax policy that keeps me from paying a rate that my new ford truck and travel trailer never gets bought? ( the difference in my tax rate from 00 to 01 thru present)
GWB tax policy works, spending 3.6 trillion a year does not

do we feel that spending 5 trillion dollars more than we have is a direction that needs debating?
we have 0 job growth i those years from the failed stimulus and in reality from jan 25th 2009 (about to get there, just hang on)

core values, it is that simple. people who cannot help them selves need our help
SS
Medicare
they need change

Romney and Ryan will bring that change

Police and Fire rescue are a local issue, so not sure what Bucs 90 has been drinking

Core values drive my political opinions and how I vote

Tax policy and budgets as the 2007 GOP budget as one would compare to Obama adding 500 billion to the 09 budget and calling it an "inherited" deficit as well as the "new baseline" is as far as I need to go, not to mention no job growth sense the failed stimulus(s)
(Tarp was added also to the "new baseline" by BHO)
Senate vote fails, Obama gets $350B - Jan. 15, 2009

do you want a tax policy that keeps me from paying a rate that my new ford truck and travel trailer never gets bought? ( the difference in my tax rate from 00 to 01 thru present)
GWB tax policy works, spending 3.6 trillion a year does not

do we feel that spending 5 trillion dollars more than we have is a direction that needs debating?
we have 0 job growth i those years from the failed stimulus and in reality from jan 25th 2009 (about to get there, just hang on)

core values, it is that simple. people who cannot help them selves need our help
SS
Medicare
they need change

Romney and Ryan will bring that change

Do you realize what you are even saying? Obama spend 500B more then Bush would have. Bush's tax policies worked.

The deficit was 1.5T. So, as long as we would of had complete republican control, the deficit would have only been 1T. That's not all that much better.

The truth is in a place I do not know how to ignore
study your history
in 2007 we had a budget of 2.7 trillion with a GOP congress and both wars wide open. We had a 162 billion dollar deficit
The budget would have been fine when both wars over with the same 5% UE we had sense RR except for about 5 years of 6-6.9 (Clinton had 2 of those)
the deficit came from massive job loss AND the new budget baseline that BHO never took off of the books
this is why the Dem congress and BHO has failed to pass a budget for 3 years
it goes up 6% from the NEW baseline they created by taking advantage of the wealth bubble in 08

Texas
ND
SD
OK
LA
creating 1000s of jobs

drill baby drill is one option BHO has canned

*laughs*

There is no independent party. It's a group of people, who vote for who they want regardless of what other people. If you want to be an independent all you got to do is think for yourself. lol

explain to me how any-one who cannot make up there minds in what they believe in thinks at all?
I mean do you believe in Abortion, or not?
That we should give criminals guns to make it look like we nee more gun control, or not
what about tax policy?
how about deficit spending?

LOL? I am the one laughing
the problem with the independents is they usually let NBC and CNN tell them how to vote, and in fear of being called a racist if they vote for the white guy

Lincoln was the left in 1860.

:lol:

A true poster child with Who's argument. Lincoln was left even though he was Republican.
Oh and the KKK were really all right wing even though they were D's. And Senator Byrd (when he was Klan) you see was a R before he saw the light and became a D.

Man this shit is so old and pathetic. And blown out of the water so many times over.

If Lincoln was a conservative, why was he supporting the central federal government's power over states' rights? Why was he invoking the Supremacy clause of the Constitution over all the states' rights arguments?

When was that ever a core belief of conservatives?

I thought I was pointing out civil right leaders in history
He did worse than that
mar shell law as I recall
point being that there where many mistakes made then, ending slavery was not one

My god it should have never began
BTW was all of this really over the 5% who did own slaves?
For my friend, Scribe. Less than 5% of the whites in the South owned slaves. Fully 3/4's of the white people of the South had neither slaves nor an immediate economic interest in the maintenance of slavery or the plantation system.

This was written by none other than the late John Hope Franklin in From Slavery to Freedom, McGraw-Hill, 1994., p. 123. Franklin was a Harvard educated Professor Emeritus of History and Professor of Legal History at Duke University. Dr. Franklin also happened to be a Black man. This may come as an inconvient truth to some here.
http://civilwartalk.com/threads/less-than-5-of-southerners-owned-slaves.14868/

Last edited:
You will now witness the "OMG I just can't bring myself to vote for Romney" and the "OMG I've been a conservative all my life but I can't vote for Romney so I have to vote for Obama" threads all over every freaking message board from here to the election.

Ditto with callers to radio stations professing their conservatism out the ying yang all whilst explaining their strange conversion to liberalism because Romney's not conservative enough.

Makes your head spin faster than Linda Blairs in the Exorcist.

The plants are here. And they won't go away till after the election.

As i said about bucs 90
the cops are a local issue
your right on
thank you
I feel that "independents" really need to get a life
But with that never would I take that freedom of Un desc ion away from them

What bucs90 left out of his post was:
1) the fact that health insurance costs have significantly increased over the past two years
2) General Fund Reserves are ONLY budgeted for a bit over $200k
3) police and fire have three (3) retirement plans the City of Charleston (the City he referenced) two (2) of which are UNDEFINED pension plans
4) the glitzy buildings that are being built for 'rich people' are not being paid for by the City
5) $3.5M deficit

I didn't get to the part of unfunded or underfunded liabilities.

He was also mixing City, State, and Federal issues together.

You will now witness the "OMG I just can't bring myself to vote for Romney" and the "OMG I've been a conservative all my life but I can't vote for Romney so I have to vote for Obama" threads all over every freaking message board from here to the election.

Ditto with callers to radio stations professing their conservatism out the ying yang all whilst explaining their strange conversion to liberalism because Romney's not conservative enough.

Makes your head spin faster than Linda Blairs in the Exorcist.

As i said about bucs 90
the cops are a local issue
your right on
thank you
I feel that "independents" really need to get a life
But with that never would I take that freedom of Un desc ion away from them

What bucs90 left out of his post was:
1) the fact that health insurance costs have significantly increased over the past two years
2) General Fund Reserves are ONLY budgeted for a bit over $200k
3) police and fire have three (3) retirement plans the City of Charleston (the City he referenced) two (2) of which are UNDEFINED pension plans
4) the glitzy buildings that are being built for 'rich people' are not being paid for by the City
5) $3.5M deficit

I didn't get to the part of unfunded or underfunded liabilities.

He was also mixing City, State, and Federal issues together.

1) Well the GOP has not been on power sense 2006
2) ???????
3) GM had an unfunded pension fund also. its a union issue, not a cop issue. Whats wrong with those people getting the same 401k options I have? why should they be given a pension @ 55 when I have to work til I am 65? we cannot afford to pay 2 people to do the job of 1 can we?

I see we agree
every major discussion board has paid spammers from the democratic party it would seem
just my opinion, thats all

Romney, before being a capitalist, is a religious man who has given millions of his own money for the taking care of the poor. He will take care of America's poor before he takes care of folks like JRK.

Romney, when elected, is going to destroy the political power of those who act like JRK.

Romney, before being a capitalist, is a religious man who has given millions of his own money for the taking care of the poor. He will take care of America's poor before he takes care of folks like JRK.

Romney, when elected, is going to destroy the political power of those who act like JRK.

Jake
let me stop laughing
exactly how do I act?

You have acted like an idiot from the beginning. lying from the start and lying now.

You are a neo-con, which is bad enough. You hate the poor, which is even worse.

Romney is going to take your vote, break your heart, and I am going to laugh as we recreate the center of the GOP that will exclude you simple minded creeps from any power in the future.

Makes your head spin faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.

I've been here since last july...

I've said all along, I've been a life-long republican who is disturbed the GOP has been hijacked by religious nutbags and corporate oppurtunists.

And Romney is those things on Steroids...

You guys knew a large chunk of your primary base was unhappy with Romney, and you shoved him down our throats anyway....

Are you really surprised some of us are puking it back up?

Joe you have the freedom not to vote for him
but do not try and convince intelligent people that voting for BHO you ever had one drop of conservative blood in you
I was a southern Democrat for the first 25 years of my life
the Zell Milllers are all gone
In fact GWB as well as Romney are nothing but blue dogs

and what is a religious nut bag?
some-one who has faith in god?
chill out dude

You have acted like an idiot from the beginning. lying from the start and lying now.

You are a neo-con, which is bad enough. You hate the poor, which is even worse.

Romney is going to take your vote, break your heart, and I am going to laugh as we recreate the center of the GOP that will exclude you simple minded creeps from any power in the future.

Jake
Jake
I am so much closer to poor than rich
I hate no-one
and this thing of calling me a liar has went on for months, with no proof

God bless you Jake
Good bye again

You are a hater and you are a liar. Your comments have been exploded so many times, but you just keep plugging along with absolute confidence no one can see you in the mirror.

You are going to put me on "ignore" for the fifth or sixth time cause you get called out for what you are?

:lol: What a whiner.

*laughs*

There is no independent party. It's a group of people, who vote for who they want regardless of what other people. If you want to be an independent all you got to do is think for yourself. lol

explain to me how any-one who cannot make up there minds in what they believe in thinks at all?
Oh... They make up their minds... They just don't have a party in which to have it.

I mean do you believe in Abortion, or not?
No... I don't. I do believe in choice.

That we should give criminals guns to make it look like we nee more gun control, or not
I don't believe we need more gun control.

what about tax policy?
What specifically do you wish to know? Pretty broad subject.

how about deficit spending?
I think it's stupid to do.

*blink*blink*
Ok.

the problem with the independents is they usually let NBC and CNN tell them how to vote, and in fear of being called a racist if they vote for the white guy
*laughs*

You're a deep thinker aren't you?

*laughs*

Oh... They make up their minds... They just don't have a party in which to have it.

No... I don't. I do believe in choice.

I don't believe we need more gun control.

What specifically do you wish to know? Pretty broad subject.

I think it's stupid to do.

*blink*blink*
Ok.

*laughs*

You're a deep thinker aren't you?

not really, just pay attention
think we should have a tax system like Texas and Florida has
with a fair capital gains that are realized for that year
simple enough huh?

This is not rocket science
either you believe that if you earn it you should be able to keep it
if you need assistance, we should help
if you dont have it, dont spend it (the govt)
being in the UAW does not give you the right to retire at 50-55 with full benefits unless the product you sell supports it

not much thinking required there

Really? Who am I voting for this up coming election?

simple enough huh?
No.

This is not rocket science
either you believe that if you earn it you should be able to keep it
Well... Within reason. Obviously there has to be SOME taxes.

if you need assistance, we should help
OK.

if you dont have it, dont spend it (the govt)
I agree.

being in the UAW does not give you the right to retire at 50-55 with full benefits unless the product you sell supports it
*shrugs* ok.

And yet your mind is closed to thought...

simple enough huh?
No.

OK.

I agree.

*shrugs* ok.

Exactly why would you say that?
you know nothing about me

No.

OK.

I agree.

*shrugs* ok.

Exactly why would you say that?
you know nothing about me
That's an EXCELLENT POINT! So... Why did you say what you did? You know nothing about me.

Forum List

Back